Gentleman, I call on you for some much needed help..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Other thread got locked. Can a mod just move this to correct spot, if this is not if please. Only takes a click.

As much as I enjoy giving advice on confidence and body language and my own personal conquers, I too always am looking for help and to grow. So, I know there are many guys here who can help me.

So, last night I head out to a college bar with a buddy of mine and a guy he knows as well. This other guy is meeting up with two girls he knows (one he has hooked up with). I am really setting out just to catch up with my buddy who I haven't seen in awhile and drink some as I have been super tied up with work. But bagging pussy is always a plus.

Now, being a college bar at midnight it was packed, shoulder to shoulder and super loud. Some cute girls sprinkled throughout, though none I really was craving for but some of them could have got it.

I made some conversation with the girls the one kid knew but didn't really take it upon myself to strike up convo with any other ladies. I almost felt like the creepy dude lurking in the back and if I striked up a convo it came out of desperation or something. '

For example, two girls (one very cute) were dancing somewhat to themselves and a creepy dude was grinding to himself right behind them trying to break into their little circle. I came up to the cute girl nonchalantly and told her "this guy was working super hard for her to dance with him, go get him." After that I really didn't know where to take it so I decided if she got any interest from that I could just play the cold card and not try to grope her so I turned away completely.

Am I becoming cold to these big sloppy college scenes? I have been gaming woman at my new job like crazy and it almost feels more comfortable to do it sober. This club scene has always been kind of a weakness. I find it hard to approach women who are enclosed in their circle with something to say or do that will snap the interest on and keep them their without being tipsy. Afc mentality there...help.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Personally I do not like bars, of any type. I don't like to talk to girls who are drinking, or smoking. Its simply disgusting. Of course, no disrespect to you. However, my point is that i find it much more satisfying to talk to girls on the street or in grocery stores, or at malls. ANYWHERE but BARS. Actually, some of my favorite places to go right now are college campuses here close to home. That is the only good think fall has got going for it. All the girls go back to college! I would recommend going out, walking around and talking to girls. Have fun, smile, make silly jokes and if they like you cool. If not, move on! Its also a great way to get some exercise!

P.S don't approach girls drunk. I know many PUAs go into clubs to pick up chicks, but they don't drink so they can keep their heads. This is very important. Keep your head man. if you wanna drink, stay at home. Its cheaper!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks, man. Like my post said, I was truly out just to throw down with my friend I had not seen in awhile. But one can't turn off to women for a whole night when surrounded by them.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog