Masturbation's effects on Social Shyness

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Girls will pee and shit in groups of two or more, so I don't think it's wrong for us to discuss flogging the dolphin a bit here guys.
We crave sex, and when we can't/don't get it, we seek other outlets.

In "The Game" Mystery suggests that PUA's masturbate once a week. Set a date with yourself to masturbate and use lube and make sure you can enjoy it. But only once a week. Whether you wanna do this or not is beside the point.

It's a test of willpower for me. As horny as I can get at any given time, I've set that date with myself. It has helped me focus on the task at hand. Woman. It's reminded me that masturbation is a terrible consolation for going home alone. If I want to feel good, get that release that I crave, I have to keep moving forward, learning PUA techniques and taking this stuff seriously. It's self discipline as well as motivation to achieve my goals.

Like any craving, it goes away when you occupy yourself with something else. If you wanna pursue this you must know that if you're doing something and you pitch a tent, you need to do something a little more involved. I realized that this morning when I let my guard down and reset my self-indulgence schedule.

Just be aware that when it's that time of the week, it's gonna be messy.

Cliff Notes: Don't rely on Rosy Palms and her 5 sisters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: flarm3life
i say jack it like there's no tomoro... EVERYDAY!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah, but that recommendation came out in one of his depressed bouts, remember? I'm not 100% sure people were expected to take that and go with it.

I'm more concerned with what does masturbation really do, or not do for me?

Well, for one, it makes me more relaxed for sure, especially getting ready to go out, and that's always good, right? On the other hand, I'll get tired and won't want to do anything. I'm not necessarely decided on the whole withholding masturbation/harnessing your sex drive thing, if that can even be done.

This is def. an interesting topic, that I'd be up for hearing more from other PUA's on. If anyone has any other thoughts, don't hesitate to share.

Thanks, great post.

Quote:
Girls will pee and shit in groups of two or more, so I don't think it's wrong for us to discuss flogging the dolphin a bit here guys.
We crave sex, and when we can't/don't get it, we seek other outlets.

In "The Game" Mystery suggests that PUA's masturbate once a week. Set a date with yourself to masturbate and use lube and make sure you can enjoy it. But only once a week. Whether you wanna do this or not is beside the point.

It's a test of willpower for me. As horny as I can get at any given time, I've set that date with myself. It has helped me focus on the task at hand. Woman. It's reminded me that masturbation is a terrible consolation for going home alone. If I want to feel good, get that release that I crave, I have to keep moving forward, learning PUA techniques and taking this stuff seriously. It's self discipline as well as motivation to achieve my goals.

Like any craving, it goes away when you occupy yourself with something else. If you wanna pursue this you must know that if you're doing something and you pitch a tent, you need to do something a little more involved. I realized that this morning when I let my guard down and reset my self-indulgence schedule.

Just be aware that when it's that time of the week, it's gonna be messy.

Cliff Notes: Don't rely on Rosy Palms and her 5 sisters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: ctbinccp
Well i think if you beat it too much you have little to no real reason to deal with women. If i beat it every day then why bother with a women. Also if i dont beat at all or very rarely it mayb become all i htink about.

However i have found personally, that i feel most natural, relaxed, and easy going when it has been a while (thats right i said it), like a month. This way i have gotten over the crazed "wana-fuck-anything-with-legs" mentallity, but i still have motivation for speaking to women.

However it is very hard to reach such a long streak of not wackin it. At this point though i have set my "goal' for speaking to women to purely practicing to be more social. If i close or not isnt an issue at this point for me, if it happens great, if not onto the next set. So in this respect im not taking the otivation away from speaking to women if i wack it.

Im trying to cut back and go on a less wackful diet of self delight though. This way i will eventually replace my goal of just being social to extracting my target and furfilling both our fantasies.

So im gonna eventually cut back on wacking and go for full on mutual masturbation. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i'd have to be getting lots of sex to not masturbate a whole month. or my hands would have to be removed. fuck that, i'd still find a way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Mystery also notes that not jackin off will motivate you to go out.

If you dicipline yourself in this area it can be very powerful. It will make you act differently in an attractive way. With limiting masturbation no doubt you'll have sex on the mind alot more than usual (every 13 seconds they say lol). And there are two ways you can deal with that in the social scene; come off as a horny, desperate, sleaze OR come off as a sexual being full of sexual energy to be harnessed with a woman. Sexual enery can be expressed whilst dancing with a woman, seduction locations, while making out, using touch and body movements all building anticipation.

I am no master in this area yet but I limit myself to once a week, purely for the fact that when it comes to being with an HB I want to be full of juice!

— Heraclitus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Dshiznit5435
AOL: JeffW5435
Well I'd say that you beat your meat when the urge strikes. Especially before you go out sarging.
Hasn't anybody seen There's Something About Mary?
If not, let me give a little transcript:

Ted: I don't know Dom. I don't feel good. I feel nervous. I really feel nervous
Dom: Oh come on relax. You been to the cash machine?
Ted: Yeah
Dom: Car clean?
Ted: Uh huh
Dom: Plenty of gas?
Ted: Uh huh
Dom: Um breath how's your breath?
Ted: It's fine I had some altoids.
Dom: Alright I think you're all set. So just go clean the pipes and lets go.
Ted: Huh?
Dom: You know clean the pipes.
Ted: What do you mean clean the pipes?
Dom: You choke the chicken before any big date don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous.
Dom: Look, after you've had sex with a girl and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous?
Ted: No
Dom: No no you're not. Why?
Ted: Because I'm tired.
Dom: Wrong! It's cause you ain't got the baby batter in the brain anymore. That stuff will fuck your head up! Look, the most honest moment in a mans life are the few minutes after he's blown his load. Now that is a medical fact. And the reason for it is that you're no longer trying to get laid you're actually thinking like a girl and girls love that.
Ted: Holy shit! I've been going out with a loaded gun.
Dom: People get hurt that way.

So, yes... do it. Gets rid of the jitters, and frees your mind. It'll help you focus on your game, the routines, and your confidence.
If at any moment of the day I feel most confident, it's right after pounding the pud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I absolutely disagree with "cleaning the pipes". Masturbation, to me, is a lack of willpower and a lack of women in my life. That's what it will always symbolize to me.
It's much much better to blow your load with a woman. If you haven't had the opportunity to do that yet in your life, then I don't expect you to understand. Masturbation just doesn't cut it though.
And although I don't expect to full close the next 5 times I'm out sarging, masturbating before sarging can keep you from staying hard during sex if it's too soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Cheers to Murdoc. He has the right idea. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I did it. Then again, I eat 1-2 meals a day, go to the bathroom once a day, and don't sleep much. But seriously, I feel that if have nothing better to do then whack it, there is something wrong and I go find something to occupy myself. Harness that energy and use towards something productive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

A list of easy things to do in order to take your mind off of masturbation:

Exercise
Draw
Read
Write
Go outside
Call a friend or fellow PUA (I would avoid calling girls in this case)
tie your hands up
think about really ugly old women like Bea Arthur

"idle hands are the devil's tools"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
think about really ugly old women like Bea Arthur
Or Janet Reno.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: flarm3life
frankly i see no correlation between rubbing one out and game. I do see a relationship between being preoccupied and not having time to even think about jerking it. This means that since we're so caught up in our own lives with contentment, we're not thinking about jackin it or anything else so the "game" is not the priority. It leads to a natural flow of social graces.

In other words, lack of jack does not lead to social masterpieces. Keeping busy, and fulfillment of life leads to quality social graces. It usually means a lack of jack as well, but it doesn't have to.

-FL@rM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

once when you wake up, once before you go to sleep. otherwise you will be horny and come accross as desperate. when your gagging for it its easy to go AFC, that's my motto, I don't think about sex and don't mention it, so girls become comfortable with me. and then ask for it.

its harder to keep it up but at least I get it nearly every time. I don't remember ever losing out because of LMR as I've never pressured them into doing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:00 am 
I think it depends on each guy's sexual drive. Some of us have an extremely high sex drive, while others not so high. Some of us have trouble motivating ourselves to talk to women if we get off frequently, hence the advice from Mystery. Others of us have such a high drive that we need to get off several times a day, and we still have the motivation to talk to women to get more.

Guys are just like girls. Some have a take it or leave it attitude towards sex and others just simply love it and can't get enough.

Pesonally, I fit into the latter category. I can have sex 5 or 6 times in a day and still be motivated to pick up other girls for more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just tryed this once a week thing and got some surprising results:
Last time it was on friday, ewerything normal at the begining
then I became more and more horny
thursday was day 6, and I was so horny when sitting next to a female friend (has a BF and I don't intend to do anything with her, but still she's a HB7)
I just had some crazy thoughts about me and her having a sex, like never before
So later I go sarging in a shoping centre (still AA) and I vas very motivated, but when I was in the field I almost bumped into a 2-set (HB7's) but had no guts to open them, and I had a good opener (Which perfume to choose, havent tested it yet)

So later when I came home, I just wacked it (day 6) and I feelt a lot better
The next day I was smiling more and busting my frends all the time, they said I was crazy, just felt a lot betrer. Later I went out (alone) and I had no problems smiling (not too much) and I even opened a 2-set (unsuccesfully, but it's the maximum for me in one night so far)

And saturday I still felt great and smiled(I also wacked it on saturday before I went out)

I remembered what mystery said: Guys that don't get laid don't smile much

So I think this wacking has really strong influence on my mind, and how I behave, but it still needs some testing, so I can use it in my advantage
And BTW: I am still a Virgin :(