Lost for words

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Re: Lost for words
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
One of the coaches that he mentioned to me was DeAnna Lorraine.
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time. She's an interesting person...

Wanna strategize? Let's talk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It still sucks whenever i think about it, and hurts my soul to this very day. :( lol -G
Me too man. Regret is frustrating as hell.

Re: your friend the crazy thing is he's taking more action than most guys do. Just goes to show why a girl lights up when a guy actually has the balls to talk to her in a non gamey fashion. And as you know the funny thing is after you've approached a few women in your life, it's not a huge deal to start conversations with them. Too bad your friend can't realize this. But then, most guys can't.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Me too man. Regret is frustrating as hell.

Re: your friend the crazy thing is he's taking more action than most guys do. Just goes to show why a girl lights up when a guy actually has the balls to talk to her in a non gamey fashion. And as you know the funny thing is after you've approached a few women in your life, it's not a huge deal to start conversations with them. Too bad your friend can't realize this. But then, most guys can't.
To be honest..he's getting in his own way. This is what i found out about myself too. I was getting in my own way, and i still sometimes get in my own way even now, from time to time. I think it was the end of my 2nd year in game when i started to take a very hard look at myself (deep deep inner and outer game work) to see what i was doing wrong, as opposed to what the girl was doing wrong to me. I think that my boy is still in the lower paradigm of subconsciously blaming girls for his own screw ups. I know that he is consciously aware that he is fucking up his chances with girls, but by the mere fact that he doesn't really listen to my advice..i can tell that there is still a bit of self-denial in his mind to explain his non-culpability.

On a Side Note - I do find that there is a correlation of more consistent results with women, when your self-awareness, social calibration, and your physical & verbal game improves. In the past..i saw many youtube videos from different MPUAs describing this phenomenon as "seeing the matrix". I think i understood what they were explaining on a logical level, but i couldn't completely relate to it because i wasn't quite at that paradigm yet. But now..I completely understand what they mean. Internally it's like being able to see all of the social nuances in slow motion and reacting proactively to them as they come up. Skill-wise..from a third person's perspective..it's kinda like having that seductive power that Dracula had over his female victims in the old Dracula movies. Not quite that powerful, extreme, or dramatic..but kinda similar. I now have the ability and knowledge to both see social nuances..while quickly on the spot, coming up with the correct responses to them, and proactively turning a girl on (possibly to the point of her craving to have my dick inside of her pussy) who just met me like 10 minutes ago. Even though she might've not been that much into me to start with. It's Fucking Awesome!!! I do use my powers with great responsibility of course (ie the quote from Uncle Ben from Spiderman the movie). LOl

Of course though, it's not perfect..it's still largely a numbers game, and after approaching several girls to get out of your own head..until your words, thoughts, and actions, are all aligned and in sync with each other..then that's when you can actually use these powers. Your own pickup superpowers aren't always fully accessible to you, nor is it always at your disposal. And even when they are at your disposal..they're not at full strength often times. And you will recognize this resistance in yourself when you will manage to get a girl attracted to you, but you can't seem to get yourself to close the deal. She loses attraction for you, you can't think of anything to get her back, and you lose her. Lol But when my pickup superpowers are functioning at it's highest optimally..that girl will all of a sudden find me inside of her, even if she didn't necessarily want that to happen. It's such a blessing to have this ability. 3.5 years of going out 4 days a week, 2 hours minimum per session (primarily solo)..all of that hard work and time that i put into this was well worth it. That's why i always say practice! practice! practice! I do feel sorry for guys like my boy who may never reach this paradigm, largely because of too many AFC beta-male habits and mindsets that guys like him refuses to face, work on, and chisel off.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I now have the ability and knowledge to both see social nuances..while quickly on the spot, coming up with the correct responses to them, and proactively turning a girl on (possibly to the point of her craving to have my dick inside of her pussy) who just met me like 10 minutes ago.
It is an amazing thing. Like you said, there is no other way to get there than to put in the work. Something most men will never do. That's why online/app game will probably always be a waste of time to me even though it can obviously work. Because when you meet the woman in person either there's chemistry or not. I'd rather find that out right away to save time overall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It is an amazing thing. Like you said, there is no other way to get there than to put in the work. Something most men will never do. That's why online/app game will probably always be a waste of time to me even though it can obviously work. Because when you meet the woman in person either there's chemistry or not. I'd rather find that out right away to save time overall.
I totally agree with you bro! I'm sure you guys may know by now, that it is no secret how much i despise that "i'm too cool for school" attitude coming from AFC chodes, naturals, and even other puas that i'm out in the field with. As i said before..this is the reason why most guys don't do daygame, why guys leave sets too early (premature ejectulation), why guys don't re-apprach girls after a rejection (ie you can re-approach a girl as much as up to "4 times rule", from Alex Social), and why guys don't chase after a girl once she walks away (when a girl physically demonstrates some initial resistance).

I will confess that i did study pickup and theory for about 2 years, from 2012 to 2013. And i didn't really take any action during that 2 year period. But from 2014 to now..i went out consistently, took this shit very seriously, and took action. There is no way that a guy who only studies theory, could ever be prepared to deal with the random and unpredictable shit that happens in the field. He simply doesn't have the real life reference experiences to handle it comfortably, and his inner-state just isn't conditioned by any means to stay grounded and centered when girls will throw tons of bullshit at him during an entire day or night of approaching girls. Not only that..but there's cockblockers too that you will have to deal with on a constant basis (men and women cockblockers). Sometimes even the girls' pets cockblock you! LOL
And then there are authority figures (like mall security guards, store managers, bartenders, waiters, cops, etc...) that will try to stop you from talking to pretty women along your journey. I can tell you from experience that thoery can't prepare you for any of that shit. In the beginning of my pickup career..i got kicked out of malls, stores, bars, and restaurants. Several chicks threatened physical harm to me, whether she was the one who was going to do it or someone else that she knows was going to cause me physical harm. I had a group of girls that i met on the street and went on an insta-date with one time..they all laughed at me and made fun of me (right to my face, while i was still sitting at the table with them)..because i ran out of state while we all were sitting at a table at a restaurant together (3 black chicks, and myself). I was so far inside of my head that i could barely utter out an audible sentence, and they thought that i was either weird, slow, or retarded. Lol These are all the kind of things that i had to go through to acquire the skills that i have at my possession now. And theory didn't really prepare me for any of that. Now once i started to get the hang of picking up girls after gaining alot of reference experiences in the field..that's when the theory stuff actually helped me out.

-G