Leaving Venue Anxiety

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Leaving Venue Anxiety
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, I have this like awkward moment sometimes when leaving local venues like coffee shops and cafe's I frequent.

Normally when leaving girls (and sometimes guys) all either say bye/later/etc or strike up a quick conversation as I leave, but sometimes as I am leaving I go to say bye casually but nobody is around so I go out like "Oops, that was awkward, said bye to nobody... Hope nobody saw that!"

I kinda end up feeling awkward for a bit... Kills my vibe for a while. Maybe I should just leave it completely up to others to say goodbye if they notice me leaving.

Maybe ackward moments like that should not bother me so much. Everyone has those...

This is a serious question guys, I need your thoughts! Trying to fine tune and smoothen out some things like this that bug me!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is marginal

Once you find your real purpose in life you literally won't have time to worry, or even THINK, about things like this.

Way of the Superior Man - Deida
Models - Mark Manson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think I have a bit of a perfectionism problem... It's great in my field of programming and software development.
Quote:
This is marginal

Once you find your real purpose in life you literally won't have time to worry, or even THINK, about things like this.

Way of the Superior Man - Deida
Models - Mark Manson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That is great to have. I am also mentally superior, with an IQ of 126. But dating is absolutely not the place for it. This is emotion not logic. Read the books and you will be fine, I am sure of it. Also, it's relaxing to depart from logic on occasion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm 
Read My Book

How about actually approaching the women in the venue during the time you're spending in the venue and not just when you're leaving?

This is a pick up artist forum, not a "how do i properly exit a venue" etiquette forum.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
actualizing approaching
What does "actualizing approaching" mean?

In the local coffee shops... I'm only currently interesting in friending people. Going to up the entertainment level as I interact with them. Honestly, the girls there are only around 6's... Except for one who is too young. I cannot wait to get back to the city and out of this small town!

My goal is to get them to the point they know me enough to tell a cute friend of their like "There is this hot guy who comes into the coffee shop on Saturdays you should meet!"

Most of the girls I have went out with were setups from friends. My closest friends have generally been girls.

I probably am a little over-reliant upon using my social connections to get girls! But, it's so easy to just have a friend set you up with some girl. Hell... I had this guy friend of mine in college set me up with girls I already knew were attracted to me, LoL...

Last edited by Rock-Lee on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is pretty funny... I was thinking, and I just realized I set up girls with guys in college, and I had friends set me up with girls.

One friend of mine when I mentioned this girl I set up with some guy was like "Why didn't you set yourself up with her?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:55 am 
Read My Book

Edited.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com