an easy way to get over approach anxiety

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi guys this is a method that I found to overcome approach anxiety and shyness it works really well me and my friends play it every night not just to get over AA but for fun we actually do this for fun its a really fun game. we call it the selfie game its very simple it can be played with fellow pua's which i would recommend by far or solo

also it works really well to motivate you to keep learning game when you have selfie's with hb's on your phone

with other pua's:
you can make bets so the person with the least amount of selfie's has to pay the winner $10
that's just an example you can make them up yourself we do the person with the least amount of selfie's has to approach ten groups with the line " i stealing your friend and grab one of the girls and see how far you can run away ( always do it in a playful manner it is really funny )

how to play the game : by reading this far you have probable figured out roughly how to play the game
you approach girls anywhere preferably in a densely populated area and ask groups of girls for selfies
1 point per selfie and 5 points if you get the girl to kiss your cheek and 20 points if 2 girls kiss you on both cheeks at the same time

my tips and script below

my tips to playing this game to reduce getting blown out here goes

1. always approach the set with lots of high energy if you don't it will come off as very creepy you want to be playful and fun i want you to imagine a guy walking up with low energy and asking for a selfie now in a shaking nervous voice and imagine a confident guy going up high 5ing the girls with high energy and then asking for a selfie this is the
best tip id say this alone will reduce blow outs by 90% if you find it hard to approach with high energy "fake it until you make it " worked for me

2. smile be chatty and have good body language don't shuffle around and come off as a fun person

3. make the interaction all about you having fun and inviting the girls into your fun

4. ask for a kiss after you get the initial selfie they will be more inclined to kiss you on the cheek after the initial selfie because they have already invested in the selfie

sample script read tips first "hey girls what's up me and my friends are playing this really fun game where we have to get as much selfie's with girls as possible and the looser has to eat a whole jar of mustard please dont make it me . so what do you say girls can i get a selfie . (once you get the selfie) sorry i almost forgot i get double points if you kiss me on the cheek both cheeks please its worth 20 points instead of just 1 please girls don't let me down ( if they disagree say thank you girls and high 5 or hug all the girls in the group with high energy and leave )

do this for a hour and you will be amazed at the mood you will be in my record for 1 hour was 305 in a nightclub you would be surprised at how many girls will be willing to kiss you on the cheek have fun and happy hunting :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 pm 
The Grand Puba

I like this a little bit. Just remember that the goal is to get women and not just pictures of them. The loss of focus and the pursuit of points is what bothers me. IMO, it would be a good (but gamey) opener. Take advantage of the compliance that you speak of to convert to a phone number at the least and base your points off of that. The guy that has one selfie and a phone number has done far better than the guy with 200 points and no phone number.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I completely a agree man but the purpose of this post is to show guys with AA and are shy that girls arn't absolute bitches well the majority of them

this is not some selfie opener thing okay

girls respond very well to this game over 2 hours i only had 1 blow out when she just said "no " plainly

this is a brilliant game to teach guys that girls just want to have fun and don't want to just blow out guys my intentions of this post is to show you a game i believe to be a ridiculously easy at destroying AA thats all

then after you destroy AA you can learn to game my friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I completely a agree man but the purpose of this post is to show guys with AA and are shy that girls arn't absolute bitches well the majority of them

this is not some selfie opener thing okay

girls respond very well to this game over 2 hours i only had 1 blow out when she just said "no " plainly

this is a brilliant game to teach guys that girls just want to have fun and don't want to just blow out guys my intentions of this post is to show you a game i believe to be a ridiculously easy at destroying AA thats all

then after you destroy AA you can learn to game my friend
I had completely understood what you're saying and the game you're playing. I just disagree with it as a easy way of it getting over approach anxiety. It's a mask that will keep a majority of guys from being able to move on from playing this game. The reason is that taking a picture is being seen as a victory, but it isn't anything that stops approach anxiety when the goal is changed to seduction.

I used to be on a different forum years ago and there was this guy that would post pictures of him with two or three new girls every week and he seemed really cool. I had the chance to hang out with him a few times. His whole game was really talking girls into taking pictures with him and he looked like a guru on the forum that he was a member of for a few years. After three nights hanging out with him, he never had a phone number, he wasn't calling any women, meeting up with any women, or taking any women home. This is because he was still scared of being rejected from what his real goal should have been and that was to get laid according to how he acted on the forum.

Like I said, it's an okay game and I'm not dismissing it. Without escalation in the game it loses focus of learning game. Believe it or not, you can destroy AA and learn game at the same time unless you are socially awkward. If you do otherwise, you'll likely be conquering AA twice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i appreciate this jack sorry i get you know i didnt understand before you are right people should not see this as a method that destroys approach anxiety there is so much more to it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
i appreciate this jack sorry i get you know i didnt understand before you are right people should not see this as a method that destroys approach anxiety there is so much more to it
No big deal and no need to apologize. Like I said, I would possibly work this into an opener and even go as far as getting the kiss on the cheek. Only difference is that I would continue to work on this girl and keep creating attraction. IMO, if you do that you'll still get rid of AA but you may get laid in the process.

1000 pts for sex and you get $10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That's the easy way?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I could see a guy doing this once or twice max as an icebreaker to help curb his AA at the beginning of a night and then move on to actual meeting women.

Some wording may need to be modified a bit, there's some putting-the-girls-on-a-pedestal in this intro -
Quote:
we have to get as much selfie's with girls as possible and the looser has to eat a whole jar of mustard please dont make it me . so what do you say girls can i get a selfie