A Way to Get Over AA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: A Way to Get Over AA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

go to a mall or other place and carry around a paper. Go up to random sets and be like "im doing a project for psychology and i need to ask you a few questions" then when they say ok just ask them some random questions, maybe even some questions that you may have about women, and they will answer them because you're doing a "psychology project". After a few approaches, your feel better about approaching.

Last edited by Maverick69 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Maybe it works for the really extreme AA (as in not being able to tell your order to the starbucks ladie).

But in my opinion its just lying to a girl. Doing it doesnt gives you any real benefit. Besides, you cant get rid of AA...even the best PUAs feel AA every time they open a set.

Mystery puts it this way:

If you were going to jump of an airplane in a parachute....what would you preffer: not being afraid or knowing how to do it?

Competence is chosen over confidence...thats a healthy way of

a) not getting killed

b) successfully doing stuff

So, you have to get used to the feeling of aproaching, get familiar with the emotions involved. Its a natural thing to feel AA.

[/quote]"i gotta get goin in a sec, but im doing a project for psychology and i need to ask you a few questions"[quote]

The time constrian is unnecessary: If you are taking a survey or something...why do you have to leave? that stuff doesnt cope with each other..

AA is like getting in a pool of cold water, the sooner you start swiming, the sooner you'll get warm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Besides, you cant get rid of AA
This is a bad belief to have...it doesn't serve you in any way and it simply is not true.
Quote:
...even the best PUAs feel AA every time they open a set.
With this you probably wanted to reinforce the first belief. If they feel AA do you really have to "enjoy" it as well? Not at all!

There are ways to overcome it. You need only to look for them and you will eventually find them.(and it's not opening 1000 sets)