Dumped my girlfriend - now I dont know how to act when I see

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dumped my girlfriend about 4 months ago, she took it very badly but did not message me or anything and suffered in silence after the initial tears.

Now, the fact that she is over it is just messing with me. I've been acting completely AFC with her. This includes sending her flowers, meeting up asking to get back together, messaging her (needy texts) several times and trying to talk to her in the club last night which she rejected. The problem is that she lives 5 minutes away from me so I am always bumping into her.

I need some advice on how to proceed. Partially ,
I would want to know how to get back with her which is the AFC side of me speaking. I also want advice on this just so I can have some closure and get the upper hand back. I don't intend to chase her or be emotional towards her in any way but I want a long term plan in order to have her wanting me. I feel as though if she wanted me again I could definitely get over her. All advice appreciated.