you have missed out on teenage love
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love
lol JUST KIDDING BRAH, after you get a few lays after your belt you will totally not care about your past anymore and just care about when the last time you got laid is. I am a firm believer that, before attempting to PUA, it is needed to first of all become a man of value yourself. Too many short, skinny, sleazy dorks out there attempting to pick up women and wondering why they don't succeed. So, just in case, let me write you a mini guide about how-to-fix-your-life for dummies (since you haven't really provided us with many useful details to start with).
- Carreer/basic purpose in life: What are you doing at the moment? Where do you want to be in 10 years from now? Is this area of your life covered? If not, better get on it, since this will provide a baseline level of business and distraction upon which to build the rest of your life. Feel trapped wherever you are? Don't. Apply somewhere else. Quit your job. Move to a new place to start from scratch. Start your own business. Whatever. Just find something you enjoy doing and that will give you enough money to enjoy life.
- Health/fitness/mental health: Get some basic fitness knowledge and hit the gym at least three times a week. Period. You will feel better. You will stay busy. You will be better at any sport you play. Others will feel more attracted towards you. In addition, do at least one other sport. Doesn't even have to be a team sport if you don't feel you are good enough for it. Anything goes; think outside the box: Martial arts, surfing, diving, etc. Just find something you genuinely enjoy and can do at least once a week. Soon, in addition to having a good time, you will have an interesting subject to talk about and will probably come in touch with like-minded people.
- Free time management: Important to stay cultured, enrich your personality and don't feel lonely (nothing like boredom to generate loneliness).
- Go out with some friends and hone your PUA skills. Screw going out alone though, specially for beginners (I am talking about night game here, daygame is OK).
- If you are new in town, don't have friends, or whatever, use Tinder or other online dating apps to chat up some girls and get laid. Easypeasy.
- Watch movies/series
- Read books
- Play some glorious vidya games
- Smoke weed (not more than once a week!)
- Go shopping for clothes
- Do cultural stuff. Go to a museum. A jazz bar. A painting lesson. A chess tourament. Learn to play an instrument. That kind of stuff.
- Travel (not something you can do on the regular, but a great way to feel good and enrichen your personality)
-Looks: I kind of covered this part in my previous sections. I might be repeating myself now, but still. It is important to always look your best, so...:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wCAoVtlcos4/T ... ooming.png
(Some of those tips are pretty weird, but this is a pretty complete guide. Also, I know I mentioned it already, but... don't neglect clothing and the gym!)
Oh yeah, and a generic tip for interacting with others: Just... Reach out to others. Say something. Whatever. Don't even think about aims or goals too much. Oftentimes in life, it is not about what you actually say, but the fact that you are actually talking. That's how you open doors to conversation and are a pretty cool guy.
There you go, buddy! Apply those tips and you should have a pretty much alright life! What you make of it once you are standing on your own legs is up to you! But I would be surprised if you didn't get laid somewhere along the way/didn't manage to get laid once you have a genuinely attractive lifestyle and have educated and applied yourself with a bit of PUA.