Finding it awkward to talk to some girls as opposed to other

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Basically, on a night out, I occasionally find it hard to speak to some girls that I like and would like to pull, however when it comes to girls that I've already been with I can chat to them like it's nothing, knowing that I can easily sleep with them again if I wanted to. Flirting to the point of sexual talk and that kind of thing.

There's a girl I am working on at the moment but it has seemed to stagnate a little, texting has gone a little cold and what not but I saw her out last night, chatted to her a little but ran out of things to say quite quickly unfortunately, but I had a way to leave the situation without ending it awkwardly and asked her where she was going next after the club we were at the moment.

So I moved clubs a little later, texted her to catch up with her but got no reply, but she texted me back this morning and it just leaves me puzzled, not really sure how to work this one. I think I am worrying about it a little too much as I would really like to pull her, therefore might be overthinking it.