Shy to kino

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Shy to kino
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I am quite shy to kino on a date, any advices for normal situations as for example sitting in a bar? Seems unnatural to me to suddenly grab her hand. Also will appreciate any help on kino shyness in other situations.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Shy to kino
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Seems unnatural to me to suddenly grab her hand.
You wouldn't approach it that way in the 1st place.

Unless your goal is to immediately repulse her and shit herself...

Just think of touching as part of your natural interaction. Stop thinking about it as Kino, with a directive end result.

Having a real reason to touch her will stall her fears. Not that you'll always need a reason, but if you’re new to this, it’s best to start there.

The simplest thing you can try is the 'greeting'.

"Hi I'm Kenny" Extend your hairy meat hook out, look her in the eyes, smile, shake her hand firmly and watch the attraction increase!

Look Ma' I touched a girl and she didn't puke!! AND you know her name!

And now that you know her name, turn (while she's looking away is best) to her touch her forearm nearest you to get her attention; "Hey Bertha, could you hand me that ketchup for these greasy ass fry's?" - or napkin, salt, peanuts, what-the-fuck-ever.

Boom! You did it again!

This will fly simply because it’s all harmless and very common, everyday stuff right here.

Touching and getting physical right away eliminates the awkwardness of more intimate touching later.