Any divorced guys having a hard time getting their game back

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are there any divorced guys that are having a hard time getting their game back? I'm working on a project to help divorced guys get back into the dating world.

If you fit this demographic send me a message.

I'm looking to do some totally anonymous interviews where I'm going to interview some divorced guys to learn what their true struggles and obstacles are that are preventing them from getting back into the dating world.

Whenever the product is completed whoever helps will get a free copy.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

BUMP.

Also, I created a free anonymous survey for divorced guys to take.

There are about 25ish questions. Please fill this out as honestly as you can. It'll help me to help as many divorced men as possible. It may take 5 to 10 minutes. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gp_bJN ... O7aPc/edit#

Aloha,
Antonio

P.S. At the end there is a spot where you can add your email and or SPAM name if you'd like to participate in an anonymous SPAM interview.
Quote:
Are there any divorced guys that are having a hard time getting their game back? I'm working on a project to help divorced guys get back into the dating world.

If you fit this demographic send me a message.

I'm looking to do some totally anonymous interviews where I'm going to interview some divorced guys to learn what their true struggles and obstacles are that are preventing them from getting back into the dating world.

Whenever the product is completed whoever helps will get a free copy.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got it back and at this point I'm trying to improve on where I left off when I met my ex. It's been a very different road this time around though. If you want to talk to me let me know.