Weird feeling in one particular night club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi. I live in small city where is only one main nightclub where people get out. Problem is, when i get in there, i feel uncomfort, anxiety, and it stops me to run my game. I have no problem to run my game in any diffrent areas.

I am trying to defeat that feel for months, unsuccesfully. I met whole staff there, from bouncers, barthenders, to even owner in order to make my self comftorable there and get rid of feel. Nothing. I was going out there just with friends, no game night, in order to get rid of it, a lot. Completely sober, buzzed, drunk as fuck, high as fuck even, and same shit over and over again.

I forgot to mention earlyer in text, its only in closed part of club(inside), in open one(outside, we call it garden) its everything cool. Problem is that people are not always in open part, its mostly in summer. I was going out in other city night clubs, i was cool there too.

Do any of you have idea what might cause that, and how to get rid of it?

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

first off - props to you actually going out

second is this approach anxiety or fear of rejection ? if so sorry to say but you will get this every single time you go out
good news is everyone has approach anxiety and all you need to do is preopen a bunch of sets to warm up or kind of like a stretch before a workout.

just do a quick opener like a compliment to every girl in the club like "hey thats a badass outfit" to every girl that walks by you and thats it - end of set, its like a "throw away set"

if you have any questions feel free to pm me!

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont have a fear of rejection, i can handle approach anxiety, puted it on minimum. Its some sort of third party anxiety/discomfort that i only get there. It severly ruins my game, i cant relax. Results im getting are a lot lower then in any other places. I also tryed to do quick pull outside, in order to get my self more in the zone, but that kind of game nothing more then numbers game, with low success ratio.