It’s because you are a PUSSY!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:22 pm 
King Among Mortals

Ask yourself, why the fuck are you here?

Because you couldn’t get laid in a tsunami of vaginas? And you want to let that blister on your palm heal?

Because you want to finally get a girlfriend/wife that will always be true and faithful?

Or do you want to be that ‘I don’t give a fuck guy that bangs all the girls’?

The reality is that if you suck with girls, you have much bigger problems.

You’re not a MAN! You’re a PUSSY!!!!

Coming here to learn some slick lines, some badass routine that every girl falls for?
Nah, girls will be able to smell your bullshit a mile away. That’s straight pussy behavior.

Girls ALREADY have a pussy, they don’t need another one.

You came in and started absorbing all the PUA info you could with all the gusto of your game of Dungeons and Dragons.

You got a curly hair up on your balls, and asked the half-baked slut from the club to ‘go out sometime’ she was drunk, thought your shaky voiced canned line was cute, and coughed up her holy grail of a NUMBER!

PUSSY!

You take a hottie out, buy her dinner, drinks, then sit there like a tool till she says “Yawn it’s getting late I better go.” You apologize for keeping her out to late, give her a sweaty awkward hug, and say seeya! And she leaves. You go home and flog your log, she calls her non pussy FWB and gets her ass pounded flat.

PUSSY!

Back on the good old interweb to search for what you should have said to entrance her to sucking your cock.
PUSSY Bullshit!

Do you know what the real problem is? You’re scared.
Fucking scared little baby ass PUSSY!
Raised by WOMEN, afraid to be a MAN!

You’re scared of making change in your life. You know what to do, you’re just afraid to do it. So you make excuses. Excuse after fucking pussy excuse.

It's time to be a man. You need to man the fuck up and start making changes to your life NOW!!!

Rejection is a part of life. Happens to everyone. It’s how you deal with it that makes you a man. If you keep living life like a pussy in complete fear, then you will continue to feel like this until the day you die.

Tear yourself away from the safe mommy comfort of certainties that are not getting you laid!
Women can't hurt you unless you let them.

You are a PUSSY pretender, not a contender. You need to stop looking for sympathy and quick fixes.
Just bite the bullet.

Go out and get a new haircut and some threads for fucking sake.
Work your ass off in the gym.
Get a better job, demand a raise.
Eat healthier.

Do all the things you need to do to stop being a PUSSY ……and more, whatever little bump you need to instill the confidence to actually approach a girl.

Start speaking to random girls in clubs, on the streets, in stores, restaurants.

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Do you WANT to be a pussy your entire life? I doubt it!

THE TIME IS NOW, just for fuck sake...FACE YOUR FEAR, stop being a pussy and live your life.