oh my fucking god.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: oh my fucking god.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Disclaimer: I'm one of those people who are very shy.

So, I added this girl on facebook that was in my college class, and I have never talked to her before.

So in one of the next few days, as class was dismissed, she *accidentally* goes out the door the same time I went out. As we were both heading towards the parking garage, we just talked about random stuff. She was asking if she pronounced my name right, my grade in the class, how I kill the exam curves. I find out shes 2 years older than me. The whole conversation, she was asking all the questions, so I guess shes interested? or trying to keep convo going so its not akward?

Man, I was so fucking nervous. For the next 6-7 minutes, this was the most nervous I ever was in my life. I believe the reason for this was because she had never talked to me until a few days later, so I was definitely caught off guard. I ran routines, negs, ect the days before this. And before I knew it, It completely blanked out of my mind.

When we split ways at the parking garage, she just said" It was nice meeting you, see you in class tomorrow." Oh my fucking god, that was a fucking load off my shoulders. I almost shit my pants. While walking.

So, the next day, we go to class. As class ends, she just storms off, quite quickly. (She's usually one of the last people to leave the classroom.) Was I really that bad? LOL.

On another note, I think she was on her phone when she stormed out.

Am I over thinking it?

Well, the plus side. I actually talked to someone on the way home, instead of being my solitary self the whole three hours of school. Now, I know what I need to work on. (Being more calm, more talkative, ect) Dam, I need to be more calm.

Also, I can semi think of negs and I am semi talkative, I just think I'm too much of a pussy to do anything.

Like this one time, I was buying some snowboard equipment. This cute female cashier was (horrible). I keep thinking to myself, "Should I neg her?" yes? no? yes? no? FUCK. TOO LATE.

Please, don't be hatin'. I'm trying to improve my life.

I LOVE POINTERS AND ANY HELP, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: masteromojo11
You in grain this into your mind.

I don't give a flaming fuck what they think. I am a Badass Mother Fucker. People should be glad I even looked at them.

Think about this when talking to HBs. Hold onto it. Remember they are graced by your prescence.

As far as negs go. The best thing to do to start is read the neg list. Learn the ideas and apply them to the girls you are talking to. Also never hesitate to use a neg, especially in A1. If you come off as an ass so what, just real her back in with a light compliment.

To make yourself more talkitive. Go out to public places and just start talking to people in general. Get to know them. Open with opinionated/hypothetical questions. Everyone has an opinion and 9 chances out of 10 they will give it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you should have #closed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:02 am 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
You did good, alittle fluff talk wih that chick from the facebook. Don't worry about the should I shouldn't I! Your inner game is alittle weak and you'll have to improve it. Don't be so analytical about all of this. Just don't care! It's hard to do that but once you got your mind telling yourself that, "Who gives a fuck whether or not they like me. I'm damn proud of myself and confident to know it!" or alittle shorter version, "Who gives a fuck about if they reject me. It doesn't bother me and it's their loss!"

Also there's different ways to improve your Inner game such as the links below:

http://www.innergametappings.com

http://www.pickuppodcast.com

You can search on Youtube for videos about confidence building, Approach Anxiety, and Inner game. You'll need a good inner game to have a outstanding Outter game.

Hope this helps man and P.S don't think that if a woman is mad orsomething that it's your fault. It usually 9 out of 10 times it's not. If she mentions that you did something to piss her off then realize it. What you're being is indecisive which is normal for most humans. They look at something for example like a cake or a browning, "Damn, which on do I want the brownie, cake, brownie, or cake?"

So what you're feeling is perfectly normal for any one that just entered the game or is still working out his kinks to become a PUA.

Don't focus on one woman also-sarge other girls and meet others as possibly you can. They can be friends, or relationships-just to build up your confidence and make you feel compentence of approaching.

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hyphy, I do think you were over thinking her storming out...especially if she was on the phone. It might have been her parents getting on her case about her grades, or better yet, maybe some guy she was talking to really pissed her off...all the better for you to swoop in like the hero PUA that you are! (Just don't fall into that friend zone, thats not fun!)

I do understand you being a little anxious and wanting to calm down because I have had the same problem. The other day I moved all the way across the cafeteria to sit beside this HB9 (following the 3 second rule) and I sat down beside her...and did NOTHING! Yeah pretty lame on my part. So I just sat there. Yelling at myself to use an opinion opener (no not the jealous girlfriend...one of my own thank you) I sat there, ate my lunch and should have walked off right after if I wasn't going to make a move. I just pulled out a book and started reading, fidgeting, checking my phone, checking my watch, showing VERY nervous behaviours...then all of a sudden I just snapped with anticipation and all the nervous energy turned into a source of power....and I opened her and started getting immediate rapport....I could have # closed...but I was just so psyched that I had actually opened her that I just closed off and walked away...

So my point is convert all of that negative energy to a positive vibe. It's really hard to do I know but its such a pay off dude! You just hit that breaking point and you just get sick of talking to yourself and you take action!

I honestly think you are on your way man. At least you recognize your strengths and weaknesses now and you are actually doing something about it. Good Luck on your journey.