great conversationalist but need help??!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i don't know if anyone has been in my situation but it seems according to everyone around me(including close friends and family)i'm handsome,great body....ext. and a wonderful person to talk to ..however
i just can't seem to step up to that level were i should be filling my shoes
people that don't know me mainly girls when they talk to me they love to be around me ....they comment on my looks my smile and most of the time autimatically accuse me of having girlfriends(which i don't) and if i say i don't... they think i'm lyin or what eva...........anyway what should i do to start making the iniative to actualy being the pua that everyone thinks i already am ?
and what should i do to not get trapped in the friend zone?is there a time limit?
b/c that could also be it am i not showing enough sexual chemistry?
please comment or respond cause i'm getting tired of this shit w/no action to show or tell about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: masteromojo11
Alright dude if you have all those qualities other people say. Then get an Ego. I'm an average looking guy and only get called hot when I wear certain clothing, and I even have an ego for this.

You want to know how to live up to the PUA inside? Open-sets. The only way you will get over social shyness is to do it. If you have a problem opening HBs then start off with opening random people in public. Go to the mall and open everyone that you pass by.

To avoid the LJBF-zone go kino. Touch her. After you get IOIs start showing her that you are attracted to her. Don't wait to long. If you let the IOIs pass you by and don't recognize them, all hope is lost. Because after that you are just an interesting guy to talk to. If women are commenting you on being hot thats an IOI. Notice them and act on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: publiceneme72
Man I got into this game for the exact same reason You did. I felt like I had so much to offer the women in every bar I went to, and i was pretty much told the same stuff you were... Even after I read a ton of PUA material I was still having trouble working up the balls to approach.... I should have had a huge ego too, but that just wasn't the case due to years of being made fun of for being the loser who hung out with the cool kids in high school and middle school.... I knew the openers cold and I knew once I delivered them it would be easy to at least number close any woman, but I was too scared to be rejected..... What got me over that was the night I basicallly broke through and became a PUA (or at least a natural with a few PUA skills).... I needed a situation where I absolutely had to pick up a woman, and that came when I was challenged to see who had more game by some AMOG at a party. That night I sarged 5 sets and number closed 6 women.... I needed that kind of kick in the ass to get going.... I would honestly recommend getting yourself into one of those situations because I'm sure you've got the game to make it happen, you just need to be put in that kind of pressure.... You can try challenging one of your AFC friends or anyone for that matter...... And ever since that night my approach anxiety has been gone, so hopefully it'll work for you too.... good luck wit everything