The "Natural" High of approaching!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Was this article helpful?
Yes  80%  [ 8 ]
No  20%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 10
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
Ever get that high from successfully approaching women. It's so fucking great isn't i? When you start approaching and approaching over and over again. You'll start to get butterflies in your stomach and a warmth sensaton over your body. This is good because what it is is endorphines that increases your mood to feeling great, while adrenaline also making you feel pumped up for the next approach.

Ever wonder why after working out you get the same high? It's generally the adrenaline and endorphines chemicals that the brain sends, aiding you to feel this way. The next time you work out-you just wanna keep on doing it and doing it!

Approaching beautiful women is just like working out. You're not working out your muscles but your mental state and social skills. When you run into something you can't handle-then later you figure out what you could've done to make it better. This is process of learning and mastering the skill of pick up! You'll become less shy and less akward when approaching these beautiful women.

So APPROACH and APPROACH! It will only build up your confidence and social skills.

Always remember of what I learn-approach things that make you feel uncomfortable and afraid. Don't run away from your fear-always face it (head on). This will desensitize you over time and then you'll become familiar with the enviroment or just socializing in general.

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

When i went to a bike show (look at my pic)

I tried to kill my AA by approaching the girls and models for photos, first time I asked, I had the worst butterflies in my life, when i felt the skin on their hips i was like "aahh"

And then by the 10th girl(s) It was as easy as breathing, and totally killed my AA,

Practise truly makes perfect, and yeah Stealth there definitely is a high feeling, its the feeling of leaving your comfort zone for me!

Student X...

"..Carla was the prom queen."

"Really?"

"Yeah" (Cocks gun)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I tried to kill my AA by approaching the girls and models for photos, first time I asked, I had the worst butterflies in my life, when i felt the skin on their hips i was like "aahh"
Have you been able to kill it forever or it came back(not so big of course)
the next time? I think the latter. Anyway, good post. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh it's slowly dying now, but that show was a turning point, cant wait till next years 8)

"..Carla was the prom queen."

"Really?"

"Yeah" (Cocks gun)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

mystery says women get lmr (as we all probably know) and men get fmr (first minute resistance, aka approach anxiety) which are opposite of each other. since i've been involved in the PUA community i haven't been able to sarge much because of limiting circumstances but the few times i have, it really does feel like i just benched 300 pounds! it's conquering your fear of rejection and acknowledging the fact that it is easily thwarted.

in PUA, as in life, fortune favors the bold.

Love John

"The cure for one-itis, PUAs like to say, is to go out and have sex with a dozen other girls- and then see if this flower is still so special." Style