What's your SCARIEST FEAR of women?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Hi,

My scariest fears of women were mainly coming from not knowing how to approach my target women while they were with other guys and also not knowing how to express my real sexual interest in women without getting slapped.

After years of living stuck in these two kinds of fears, I'm now happy to say that today I have almost no fear of women any longer. I said 'almost' because let's face it, fears are natural part of life and even the bravest man on earth has his own fears.

Since I spent years working in direct sales where I was also facing my daily fears before I even found the pickup arts community, I realized that facing my small daily fears and overcoming my daily comfort zones helped me strangthen my confidence with women. In other words, that helped me a lot in keeping any of my fears of women under control.

How about you? What's your scariest fear of women? You've already beaten it? Or, you're still fighting it?

By the way, I've set up a discussion forum dedicated to fighting and overcoming scariest fears of women that we guys face in dating. That forum is on my private blog where I've written the page on the 5 'scariest' situations of meeting women that most guys don't know to handle. If you'd like to join in the discussion to either share your tips or to find the best solution for your fears, send me a private message and I'll give you access that's smooth and easy and most importantly, it's free. No login and no registration needed! Just post your story and you're in.

See you,
Bruno