HELP Is she still intrested?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright so heres the deal, this weekend I went to a festival and met this hot chick, I m talking about a straight 10 (she happened to be living in the same city as me), I started talking to her and shit and we started flirting with each other, i invited her over to my tent and we started drinking (not by ourselves, both our friends were there). Anyway, after a while we decided to go where the stages where at (she was with me at all times) when we arrives i was pretty sure i was gonna get some action, but then this DJ came out and man he was playing some sick tracks (this matters because the only thing I like more than woman is music) so i stopped talking to her for a while, i was in my zone. She lest with her friends for a while, I still wasn t giving a fuck, after about 20 min she came back but to speak to a guy who happened to be in front of me. (yea i know this tests) but i still didn t give a fuck about her. This continued to the point that she left. I went back to my tent after a while with some other girls and some friends and we were just talking nothing serious. Like 20 minutes into this the girl i was with to begin with walked into my tent (we were tent neighbors) piss drunk and just sat down for like 10 seconds and left. The next morning i started talking to her and her friends casually, nothing to AFC but not flirting since one of her tent roommates was there which i had a one night stand with (im pretty sure the girl i wanted didn't find out. This made me uncomfortable, thats what i didn't flirt with her. Alright so we got into separate buses in order to leave she didn't even say goodbye and well we went our way, didn't ask for her number or anything (fucked up i know). So well like a day after i came back i added her on facebook, she accepted quickly and started a conversation which was basically making fun of my age (im 19 she's 23) whatever we kept talking (its important to know that i did not give her any AFC openers or time spans, im a noob but i know the basics) alright so we kept on talking and she just spontaneously saw the message and didn't reply. So i didn't talk to her in like a day or more. We started talking again and she did the same shit after like 20 minutes of conversation. I waited like 36 hours or so to try to talk to her again, again no lame openers just friendly high value openers. So today was the day i talked to her asking her to help out with my boredom and play a game with me (all our conversations have been on facebook, nothing else). She hasnt answered in the whole day. So now im asking myself if these are just shit tests or that she legitimately lost interest. HELP ME BROTHERS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not going to give myself a migraine, so break that novel up into a few paragraphs. Also, you might want to just post this on the general discussion forum since far more people read it and this kind of thing doesn't really belong here.