Out going guy, can't translate that success to women

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys. Just a little background I'm 24, and currently attending Arizona State University. Despite recently dropping 40 lbs, and steeping up my fashion I still find myself at a disadvantage. Mentally I'm just not in the same mindset when I'm out with a group of friends when say I'm in class next to a cute girl. I just need some advice on how to correct my insecurities, and how to handle rejection a bit better. If anybody has good reads, or has discounted coaching please let me know. Thank you.

Giovanni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man I'm going to send you a pm. Make sure you check it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Here's some general advice with rejection:

Get rejected as much as possible. I used to be in sales and the #1 you have to learn in sales is to never let the word "no" hurt you.

"No" shouldn't be taken as a personal insult, nor does it mean anything is wrong with YOU. As long as you are confident going in and do everything you can, walk away with your head held high.

After a while, you won't even give a shit anymore. Ironically, this will make you more desirable!

Put yourself out there again and again. Don't just take one "no" and go home...keep going, stay positive and know that you are awesome and they are missing out.

I know this sounds crazy, but if you go out 3 nights a week and hit on at least 25 girls every night for a month, statistically someone will sleep with you, even if your game is terrible. Is it going to take a month? Probably not. But with each social interaction, you get better at talking to women. That's what's key.

(You also may want a wing, they'll help you deal with the rejection)

CHECK OUT:
http://www.askyourselfy.com