Daygame and Nightgame

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Daygame and Nightgame
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i have alot of AA still. while I might strike up a conversation with one or two girls in a night, often I will find an excuse to leave and say I have to get back to my friends because I set my bar very high(HB8+). While im in great shape and think im attractive sometimes I feel my life is abit boring (just got out of a huge relationship so maybe that why ,not sure) and this sorta makes me nervous of what to talk about.

Will going out during the day and doing the noob missions help with night game. I know what i need right now and that's more women in my life, i'm struggling to move on because of this. I have never really been good with women or a social butterfly but really need to give my self a kick through the door so i can meet new people that I find attractive.(HB8+)

Any recommendation is greatly appropriated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Of course the noob mission will help. You need to make the realization that people are people and no one is better than you. You need a mindset that you are alive to do anything that you desire and not to please everyone else. If this shit was easy to understand this whole website would not exist. Good luck brother!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's a tip. Try to stay as long as possible in a set. And when you run out of things to say, ask for her phone number. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Sometimes you think a girl is not interested and there's not much talking, you still can #close her and it's solid; her real number.

You can learn a lot by doing that. Girls are often shy too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Trust me: YOU ARE DOING THINGS RIGHT.

Rejecting when the conversation comes to a natural end is the right thing to do. Don't be a creeper and stick around.

Here is the trick: they will be MUCH more open to you the second time around. Between these two events, try to talk to everyone else you see (boy or girl) and you'll naturally return to them.

Finally, try to focus on just having fun.