Outshine my friends

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Outshine my friends
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i have a good number of different social outlets at college and in my town. My main problem is that most of my friends are all very dominant. If its just the guys then its not really a problem but when girls are over with us they all turn into this massive struggle to see who is the AMOG. Also most of the time they invite girls over that they know really well and i dont really know at all and its hard to get them to focus on me since they naturally are there to hang out with them. How can i come out on top over my friends because i dont want to be a AMOG but i do want to be able to have girls focus on me and rather their competition to see who is the Alpha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One of the things I noticed is when I initiate touching first, it helps. (like patting on the back) If they respond by gesturing back, I do it even harder. I do know what you mean though, it is hard when it's your friends and you know each other well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you don't know the chick's... you should have it made keep yourself a mystery to them be a dick for a while not to over the top but show no love, neg your target if you pass by don't give her the time of day just act pre disposed like you have better shit to do then fuck with your friends power strugle, talk on the phone be loud and look like your having more fun then anyone, then come by and steal the group with a random crazy suggestion of.. u choose play twister/ do a shot/ play kings/ go to IHOP/ just take the reigns then focus on your target.