How to progress with this girl that give serious ioi's

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all, this is my first time of finding this site and I hopping it may be a good find at the right time for me..

I have know this girl for awhile now seeing her around and making small talk for a year or so, but in the past couple of weeks she has been inviting me over for "coffee" which I happily accepted on a few occasions. The thing is I can do the small talk while we listen to music at her place and stuff, it's just I'm really really rusty at the whole flirting so I just can't progress to further steps.

We defiantly like each other for one thing.. in her words through a text one day "fun fun fun" but when we meet up we both just get a bit shy and talk like friends with loads of sexual chemistry.

What do you guys think I should do to break this rut. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hahhaa you know what to do! everyone wants a manual on how to do shit in life. you have to make out with her, which is easy! the hard part is to get over you anxiety and nervousness.

That will come with time and PRACTICE, notice the word practice there. You have to get positive reference points to become better, or to even advance!

realize, she's not the only girl who wants you, and won't be the last ;)

basing on the info you gave, you could do pretty much anything and she would respond positively. tease her and then hug her. tickle fight, whatever! she is NOT GOING TO LEAD YOU ,THAT'S YOUR JOB. be a man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
hahhaa you know what to do! everyone wants a manual on how to do shit in life. you have to make out with her, which is easy! the hard part is to get over you anxiety and nervousness.

That will come with time and PRACTICE, notice the word practice there. You have to get positive reference points to become better, or to even advance!

realize, she's not the only girl who wants you, and won't be the last ;)

basing on the info you gave, you could do pretty much anything and she would respond positively. tease her and then hug her. tickle fight, whatever! she is NOT GOING TO LEAD YOU ,THAT'S YOUR JOB. be a man
Yeah a manual on how to keep my cool and start this sh!t off would be good haha it's just the kino and kiss closing that gets me anxious and nervous making it really hard to do it with-out feeling like a right twit.

Your right she's not the first girl who has wanted me but she's the first one who has approached me about spending time with her, making things a lot easier with far less work although I still struggle with kino even though she basically told me out right she wants screwing (she would be a freak in the sheets I bet, she is a heavy metal girl but a read head one who is mad but fit as hell) as I was around her place the other night having some more coffee.. Because she has two kids it's already hard enough to flirt and stuff but I was trying my best through the nervs and stuff anyway, when before I left she says "I'm going to send you a picture what's your e-mail" I was like you're really going to send me a picture?? she replied "yes" so I gave it her and left to get home to a picture of her in dogy style wearing just her knickers ha.

She is really gaging for it and uses sexual puns all the time when I'm with her and touches my bum and stuff but stops when things get more intense later on as if like you say I'm the guy and should be leading her.. I'm good at getting her to want me but when it comes to kino I only touch her briefly when grabbing something else etc.. So I don't want to just one day go in for the kiss out of no where, I really need to get some kino going on my behalf I just don't know how to start it of.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

So from what I've read, she's 100% into you and is hinting at starting all this sex thing, but the problem is YOU are NOT initiating. You will lose her if you don't take control as soon as possible.

Flirt more, instead of laughing at her jokes for example, laugh and slightly touch her.
Sit really close to her as you talk when you're over her house.
And when things get intense and silent, gaze into her eyes and kiss close.

What can I tell you? It's obvious that she's into the whole sex thing...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So from what I've read, she's 100% into you and is hinting at starting all this sex thing, but the problem is YOU are NOT initiating. You will lose her if you don't take control as soon as possible.

Flirt more, instead of laughing at her jokes for example, laugh and slightly touch her.
Sit really close to her as you talk when you're over her house.
And when things get intense and silent, gaze into her eyes and kiss close.

What can I tell you? It's obvious that she's into the whole sex thing...
Yeah cheers for the tips bro as I've always been a loner and prefer spending time on my own tbh.. which has left my social skills poor at best in any situation so I need all the help I can get.

I see what you mean about sitting close to her to be able to touch her slightly when she makes a joke as a sort of reward/flirt and to gaze into her eyes when things get intense rather than to avoid the feeling.

I will be trying these out when I next go round her house, if you or anyone has anymore tips on how to initiate some kino please let me know as I find it soooo hard to bring myself to touch her even though I know that's what she wants (me too).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I apologise for posting on an old(ish) post but..

I too experienced this. A lot. Like a butt load. Usually how I progress is I just step my kino up a bit. Sounds like there's too much verbal and she's actually craving for physical contact. Kino should be done anytime so it doesn't get so tense and weird as compared to, if you are hanging out and then all of a sudden, BOOM, kino. It should begin from the start, and keeps going on and on and on.

You can also kino test to see how comfortable she is to you. But it seems like she's already comfortable. But if you wanna know; a kino test could be done by how she reacts or how she places her hands in yours. If you're already holding her hand, pull back and see if she follows.

Always associate your kino with something emotionally nice so you can embed it to the touch (for an example, ask her to imagine the last time she felt happy or the happiest time she ever felt). So every time you touch her like that, she'll feel good.