Just Talked To My First Girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Obviously that's an exaggeration, but up until this point I haven't actually approached a girl solely for the purpose of trying to start a conversation. And HOLY CRAP was that nerve-wraking. It was kind of fun though, like I just got off of a roller coaster. I've seen this girl a couple of times. She smiled as we crossed, but I never made any sort of move, but today I was sort of in the mood. I had just gone shopping for some soft taco stuff, and I told myself that if I crossed a good looking girl, I'd open her, regardless of having nothing to say, and that's exactly what happened, but luckily with her I had something to say. I probably came off as nervous as I felt because she brought up that she had a boyfriend, but honestly I don't care - not about whether or not she has a boyfriend. I don't care if that was basically a rejection. It was thrilling, and I don't think I came off as a creep or anything. So I consider that a win.

I did some things completely differently from what I normally do. For one, I was forceful with my body position. We just happened to be walking through the door frame together, and she sort of ducked off to the side and looked down. I didn't take that. I stopped and looked at her. She picked up her head and looked at me, and I opened her. Before my biggest move was just smiling, and some girls would smile back, but that's as far as it went.

So hopefully I'm off on the right track. I need to actually start to do some of the things I've learned though... Drilling her with questions is a conversation, but I doubt it builds attraction.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

That's cool man. Just make sure you continue to do this long enough to form a habit. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

nice work keep it up buddy. Remember that "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". You made your first step today, now get back out there and keep on stepping.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, and try saying "Hi" to every girl you pass that makes eye contact. Whatever the results - don't give a shit about the outcome, it's fun in itself! As Tyler/Owen would say.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Grats man!

What was your opener?? how did you start the conversation part?? Also at what point did she mention she had a boyfriend??

I'm just curious because I'm excited for you :) I'm going to try and be ready for the "I have a boyfriend" line in future, something like, "I have a car as well but I like to look at the show rooms ;) "

Grats again dude and I hope to hear of more success soon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Haha love how you described it as a roller-coaster. That's exactly how I felt when I first did it. It felt like an exhilarating ride and after I was finished I was buzzing all over. Congratulations man, the first few times are the hardest.

LimitlessAlpha.com

If you're one of those guys who reads countless pick-up material yet still has some trouble meeting and seducing women, because of AA or fear of rejection or whatever, this'll fix you up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 am 
English Muffin

Nice one bro.

Just keep doing this from now on and before you know it you will have tons of dates and girlfriend's to choose from.

Even by accident even if your game is a little stale.