I hate going out Friday and Saturday nights

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My buddy and i went out to a a busy road in oakland with lots of bars on it last night, and I got overwhelmed immediately.

I'm generally a positive person, but felt like I was out of my element and like I was working up hill. These were my thoughts. It's too crowded. Everyone is distracted. Bitch shields are up. Every girl has 2 guys with her. Drinks are too expensive. Covers are a waste of money.

How do you guys work with this when you go out on weekends? The whole scene feels like a scam. I've always been a day game guy and go to bars on weeknights when things are a bit more chill, but I haven't been happy with the selection as of late, and it feels like all the hot girls only go to bars and clubs on weekends... unless there is somewhere they go I don't know about

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
My buddy and i went out to a a busy road in oakland with lots of bars on it last night, and I got overwhelmed immediately.

I'm generally a positive person, but felt like I was out of my element and like I was working up hill. These were my thoughts. It's too crowded. Everyone is distracted. Bitch shields are up. Every girl has 2 guys with her. Drinks are too expensive. Covers are a waste of money.

How do you guys work with this when you go out on weekends? The whole scene feels like a scam. I've always been a day game guy and go to bars on weeknights when things are a bit more chill, but I haven't been happy with the selection as of late, and it feels like all the hot girls only go to bars and clubs on weekends... unless there is somewhere they go I don't know about

Dude.... they make bars and clubs so you can have FUN... Not end up in a psych ward. Just have FUN when you go out and start TALKING to people. Realize that you will probably NEVER see any of those people again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thinking back in retrospect, I realize you're totally right. I was in hunt mode with my buddy who was also being way too serious. We should have just gone in and shot the shit with whoever to begin with and made friends.

Thanks for the reality check, Majikal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Agree with Majikal, but also if you don't enjoy it, stick to day game. You haven't got to go out on Friday or Saturday nights. You'd be far better with women when you're in an element you are comfortable in.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Push yourself to go out till you acclimatise, you were just outside your comfort zone. Slightly off topic, if anyone ever visits "Bar street" in Pattaya, Thailand then when you come back you will never ever describe another bar or club as "Busy" :D