I loathe myself right now...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just got back from a bar with friends. The hottest girl in the bar kept looking my way and I did nothing. All I had to do was flap my gums and she would have at least been pleasant. Some other guy comes later and talks to the same girl. Yeah she was single and looking for somebody, he talked to her first and there you go.

I am so fucking mad at myself. Yes, I could have done other approaches but this girl was the best looking girl at the bar. I should have gone for her first matter what because even if I failed, people would have seen I talked to the hottest girl at the bar.

I am so mad. My friends instead of having a good time, pretty much just used me to watch their drinks and since I wasn't drinking I kind of deserved it.

I am so aggravated because for one I paid cover, the girl clearly shot me looks even as I left the bar and she was still talking to the guy, and to top it all off I am still clearly dealing with self esteem issues from an experience with a ex-girlfriend as I had a dream that she sent me a restraining order.

Girls call me handsome and I still don't have the fucking confidence to approach. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dont beat yourself up about it, I'm sure everyone has had a similar experience, I know I have. Just learn from it. Even though you didnt do anything, you were obviously still getting IOI's from the hottest girl there. So use that to boost your confidence. The next time you go out, remember this experience and then stick to the 3 second rule. Remember, more is lost by indecision than wrong decision!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dont worry about it, everyone has done stupid shit that they beat themselves up about later regarding chicks. Best and really only thing to do is bloody LEARN from that stuff. Next time, you don't make that mistake. And if you do then you obviously have a particular area in your game you need to work on.

That's what I'm trying to do right now, fix all the deficiencies that are letting me down.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.amazon.com/Arcana-Seduction-ebook/dp/B00CTPZQCQ
Think positively about yourself at all times. Negativity just makes you less
attractive.

Getting emotionally attached to any one experience is a bad idea. Developing
your skills isn't a neat, linear process. You will have setbacks and you will mess
up. But, it gets much easier over time.

http://www.amazon.com/Arcana-Seduction- ... B00CTPZQCQ