The Gay routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: The Gay routine
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I started doing this yesterday though it has probably been around for a while.

Approach a couple or a pair and compliment them on anything. The two must be opposite sex. Say to the woman "I'm not hitting on you (insert joke)" turn to the man and say something as if you are coming onto him nut still try to sarge the girl. When rebuffed thank them for their time.

I walked up to a man and his daughter walking to school. The girl is about fifteen and the man is in his forties. Don't worry I wasn't trying to pull!!! This game is only about confidence.

Me: Hi! (I put my hand out to stop them, low so that it wasn't threatening) Don't worry I'm not trying to chat you up (to the girl) You're way too old for me. (I often joke about age because depending on how I dress I look 17 or 30)
Pair:*looking at me expectantly*
Me: And you're not my type. (to the father) It's a pity, I like a married man.
Pair: *Giggles/ weird look from the father*
Me: I just wanted to say I think it is sweet that you are walking together... I wouldn't be seen dead with my parents when I was your age. What is your secret? Bribes? Blah Blah Blah.

Don't worry if you piss yourself, you aren't trying to pull. Build rapport, come across as funny or strange and then leave. You will never see them again or if you do you are the funny guy who had the balls to break the status quo.

Sherlock