"Do One Thing A Day That Scares You" (Regularly Updated)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Calibrate–Don’t Masturbate… Too Much (Task 37 Launch!)

Today’s task involves Venusian Artistry/Pick-Up Artistry in that I’ll be doing a 3-set of written calibrations (1 set is either a new person OR an update for 3 people that’s already been calibrated). Calibration is super important because it totally aligns my Unconscious Mind entirely and totally. It’s pretty nice.

Especially when I contrast it with days like today where I haven’t done it o.o It’s so amazing what you can do when you actually understand the other person o.o

(Note: Three updates to three different, previous calibrations count as a set)

So, to clarify, today’s challenge is to:
  • (M) Do three calibrations for the people I work with
    (T) Do five calibrations for the people I work with
    (O) Do eight calibrations for the people I work with
By the end of today, I’ll be super pumped, because tomorrow’s already made outstanding because of this preparation. Whenever I have the other person understood, it’s almost like sheet music–Just play the right notes to get an awesome melody

Also, before I sign off here, today at work I started playing around with intentions (as I have been over the past two days), and I’ve got a few things to share with you:
  • As long as you continue to detach from the people/women around you, your signal will remain clean and untainted by neediness (The Forgiveness Process works well with this–I do the FP at least five times every day at work)
    Sexual energy-intention is a lot more useful than energies from any other chakra, when engaging with women
    Be patient with the responses you get–the effect your intention has on women is always consistent (i.e. awesome), BUT the outer, sensory information that you receive (i.e. a smile or a frown) will vary dramatically–stay strong and keep your intention solid over a period of days… only THEN can you judge the efficacy of an intention
    Don’t think about her as the little girl she was–I thought this would be useful for “awakening the child within,” but in my case, it just didn’t freaking work. Perhaps I just need to play with this more.
Now here’s something that I shared with a friend on intentions:

“Your intentions always, always, always have an impact. Girls will have all sorts of weird, different things to do to react to it, but they are ALWAYS reacting to it the same way internally.

For example, the women I spoke with have literally transformed in their reactions (with physical touch especially) when I changed from “What (best) is beautiful about her?” to “What (best) is my ultimate vision of me fucking her right here on the spot?” the level of respect and sexual authority I commanded turned up twenty notches.

(Credit: Mark Manson’s Models–and to Rico Rico Suavé who recommended it)

(Second Note: I always add “best” into 99% of my questions to activate the best of my brain… duhhh)”

It’s so true when Mark Manson says that “I could show you a 100 of my best ideas, but they would do you no good because you won’t have the intentions that I had when i used them” (paraphrased). I’m happy he said that.

That’s all for now, bro! I’ll come back with you when the calibrations are finished (by 3:00PM )

Your Bro,

Aaron

Calibrate–Don’t Masturbate… More Than 2 Times A Week (Task 37 Complete!)

Hey, I think it’s important to get you more involved. To get you more involved, I’m going to start visualizing you behind my laptop screen as I type this (you’re dressed very well today! Buff, too ).

So, what happened today was I chose to do some calibration–something that I’ve been putting off. I don’t know if you care about this, but in the past, whenever I would prep I would (obviously) get some insane results (like makeouts and stuff–nothing hardcore and super sexual due to my nonsexual “vibe” :/ ). But, prepping has been a nag for me lately, and I think you’ll agree with me when I say that calibration (especially automatic calibration) is super important when interacting with people, because we’re literally wasting 98% of our energy attempting to persuade people to do what we want (or sleep with us) if we don’t know the person’s “contextual language” or meta-programs.

So, yeah, doing calibration for today’s task was an awesome idea. Especially because doing it after the past couple of days showed me how much I improved (this stuff just flowed onto the paper as compared to the other night’s sandpaper-to-the-sack torment). Also by doing calibration for today’s task, the visualization for tomorrow’s “game” is infinitely better and more relevant because of the information that was extracted into consciousness.

Now, the next thing the next thing to do (for tomorrow’s task) is to get feedback on the calibration. We need to do something along the lines of “Talk to the first person I see and just state the answers that I posted for the particular person, then look for feedback from the other person (write down the answers–record auditorially somehow if possible).

But that’s for tomorrow. Something else I’m doing tonight is listing a magazine on eBay (as well as updating the photos of the first magazine I listed). Before the magazine, too, I’m going to meditate on increasing my sexual energy–which you’d probably consider to be a good idea, right? You were always telling me about how women can feel sexual energy much like the drone “behind the music–” and that it’s either there or not.

So, what’d be awesome to do, then, is to create an ass-ton more of that energy and just really kick it into high gear. I’ve done this a little bit before with Mark Manson’s “visualizer her sucking my dick” routine, but with more visualizing, this thing can spiral across the universe with epicness. It’s just something that plain blows my mind whenever I think of–especially if you’ve read Psycho-Cybernetics (though I know how familiar you are with the Unconscious Mind-Body’s processing faculty… it’s fucking amazing!)

Anyway, can you check this out for me? This calibration was pretty extensive–but only took place over 35 minutes (distraction-elimination is something I must do tonight). I know you don’t know these people, but if this looks or sounds or feels right (or not right) in some way to you, I really look forward to hearing your feedback! Here it is (the original notebook entry! ):

Calibration Part 1

Calibration Part 2

I know it’s not typed, but maybe you can read it pretty well. If you can’t read it very well, I may just update the next post with some awesome typed up text (perhaps I’ll just make a huge post dedicated to the calibrations so far–it’d be easier to read that way).

It was nice talking with you–it’s really cool when we get together like this, because it’s just so cool to exchange ideas and evolve together. If the whole universe expands, then the meaning of life must be “to expand,” too.

Chill together tomorrow?

Your Brother,

Aaron

(DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Simply posting this to stay updated on your journal.

Keep your posts coming.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Simply posting this to stay updated on your journal.

Keep your posts coming.
I appreciate your support, man! Yeah, you're getting posts for a looong time, because I'm 100% committed to being the best example I can be for everyone.

You, by the way, are part of the reason why my life is transforming so much. :') I really appreciate your support!

Thanks Again,

Your NonBeta-SuperAlphaMax ;)

Your Bro,

Aaron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The Way To Make Girls Cum In YOUR Pants ;) (Task 38 Launch AND Complete x 2-ish!)

Originally, i had intended on doing a calibration exercise–which I ended up doing anyway with what I’m about to show you. But what would actually happen (in addition a semi-calibration challenge) was a hyper-approach day.

You know how many men can barely approach one girl, right? Well, I approached twenty (twenty-one MAYBE–it’ll definitely be more than that when I hit the gym) per Erik von Syndor’s (a.k.a. Hypnotica’s) challenge for The Collection of Confidence.

And I’ve gotta say that confidence is just one of the many things you get with that program. When you use his material, you literally transform into this elite motherfucker. There was such a solid stillness in me today that I’ve only SORT OF felt before–it was like my center became heavier and more connected with the ground–women literally hovered around me for ridiculous amounts of time that it boggled me.

Oh! Haha here’s a funny story. I called this girl over to me while I was Photoreading some SEO books. After talking with her for a bit (man, I was escalating like a sexually confident motherfucker, I tell you), we got real close when I asked for her phone. She immediately handed it over (I have this really powerful authority now that didn’t normally happen before this audio).

Get this, when she handed me her phone, I dialed in the number 269-7**-****, and as i look at the screen to make sure I got it right, I see the text “The Freak That Called Me” pop up onto her phone. I had talked with her two years ago in high school!

I smiled–it literally just vaporized out of my reality instantly. Nothing big about it at all (in fact, I felt better knowing that I had grown from it). This girl who literally called me a freak two years ago on the phone was now glued in place before me (especially when I blatantly told her how I visualized her in her workout bra and outfit–for whatever reason she liked that).

By the end of it, she told me that she had to go, and (get this, seriously) I turned so fast and immediately that I was already reading another book before she left. All that came out of my mouth was a nonchalant “see ya.”

This shit is real. I’ve never been more satisfied with a purchase in my life (especially because it triggered me to not only improve the QUALITY of my interactions, but the QUANTITY, too–by 500%!)

If I could only recommend one product in the entire world, right now, it is The Collection of Confidence by Hypnotica–it’s the most legit confidence installation software in the world, I tell you!

(Psst! You can get access to some stuff that really is worth $100 at Hypnotica’s website today!)

That’s all for now–you can read the original post below if you like, because it illustrates the story of some BS thunderstorms that struck JUST as I was heading out for my Hour of Power!

Converse tomorrow?

Your Bro,

Aaron

P.S. I stole a stool from Hooters today!! AHahahahahah! Even though it’s just to fix it, the heist was still some pretty intense shit! I could get in trouble for it (even though the stool was fucked as a hell);.

(Update Since Original Blog Post: Ahhh! I passed out for seven hours--planned on having it back by tonight... Didn't complete almost anything today! Apparently approaching 20 women on no sleep takes it out of you :) )

(Original Post)[/url]

Lightning is stupid.

There, I said it. Lightning is stupid! Lightning is stupid because I’m totally not safe when running for an hour and fifteen minutes with an average of one lightning bolt flaring every second. I’d chance it if it were a flimsy, silly lightning storm with a lightning bolt here and again–but it’d definitely not (this one’s for real).

Anyway, I’ll let that pass now as the rain starts, and I’ll simply do the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine along with an hour and forty-five minutes of visualizations and incantation-rewrites (on paper instead of out loud…). This is actually good, though, because I’ll enjoy a nice swim at the Bronson Athletic Club (the nicest gym in Kalamazoo) for today’s workout

Now, for today’s challenge, I want to do something along the lines of getting feedback from the calibrations that you’ve seen so far. By getting some legitimate feedback, it’ll be easy to tell what patterns need to be picked up and which ones that I’ve already got down.

By the way, it pouring like a motherfucker on my window!

Whoa! And just now I realized that I made the right move not going out today. This massively loud lightning strike just bolted through one of the power lines and shut our power off)

Anyway, to complete today’s challenge, here’s what needs to happen:
  • (M) Make a total of 4 calibration/cold read statements (statements that parallel “You were close to your mother, but not your father”) about the other person on two different people who I’ve already calibrated (Note: All info needs to be accurately recorded for it to count)
    (T) Make a total of 7 cold read statements about the other person on three different people who I’ve already calibrated
    (O) Make a total of 10 cold read statements about the other person on four different people I’ve already calibrated
By doing this challenge today, I officially develop the habit of becoming unstoppable with others. Whether it’s by knowing their deepest patterns of communicating with other people (i.e. specific focus) or by knowing what truly drives them (their possibility-necessity program), I’ll be able to tell exactly what’s up with them at any moment in time because of the skill that I develop here and now.

Damn it’s raining like a bitch. I’ll get this challenge done ASAP, okay?

Okay

Your Bro,

Aaron.

(DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III)

(Questions asked during this post: What best to ask about specificity and today’s challenge? What best specifically do I need to do to complete today’s challenge on calibration?)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

(Fuck Yes! Broke 1,000 views today!! :) Thank you so much for staying with me up until this point--if it weren't for you bros, I probably wouldn't do NEARLY as much as I do now! Thanks again! ~ Surrey )

Fuuuuuuuck! Gotta Go Approach 20 Women NOW :) (Task 39 Launch!)

Today I have the challenge of sarging twenty women again per Hypnotica's instructions. Though I've already done three today on my runs and by chance, I'm traveling up to Three Rivers, Michigan (about 30 minutes away from where I live) to sarge a few bars, stores, etc. without giving a fuck about getting banned like that at Fourth Coast.

Anyway, I'm gonna make this post short and sweet, because I'm completing this (it's fun, actually!). After observing what happened yesterday, I'm excited to see what happens.

Converse tonight when I get back? :)

Your Bro,

Aaron

P.S. I fixed the stool! Hahaha I'm so awesome! ;)

DB's: IIIII IIIII II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I Am The Calm Water — All Shall Gather To Drink Me Now (Task 39 Complete!)

There’s never been something that I’ve enjoyed doing more than this Approaching 20 women a day has taught me that there’s more abundance in this world than we will ever know. Now here’s the “BREAKDOWN”:
  • If you’re going to approach a lot of women, always either have a big city or many different mini locations (or just make every interaction outstanding)–if you don’t want a 4th Coast incident
    Your odds are always better when there’s a gig or show–sexy women love them shows
    Spend the money on condoms and travel (as well as the cliche investment in your fashion); spend the time on travel and (especially) visualization of the parts of your game you need to work on
    Have friends–or at least acquaintances–who are PASSIONATE about something; I had the opportunity to visit Three Rivers at a packed pub because of a one-handed bassist I had met at Barnes & Noble (he practices the bass from the time he gets home to the time that he gets to bed
Anyway, besides the approaching thing, I am fucking solid. Ever since I began Hypnotica’s course–I’ve been the most solid, authority-commanding motherfucker I’ve ever known.

Men call me way beyond mature for my age; women naturally gravitate toward me (making excuses to talk with me); and essentially love it when it’s their turn for me to talk with them.

Rejection has faded from my fucking reality. Rejection is a myth. Rejection is the ass one man missed that I now get to fuck.

There’s still more growth to do (there always is), but holy balls–this change is the most permanent and lasting shit that I’ve ever witnessed. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Converse tomorrow, bro?

Your homie,

Aaron Bell

P.S. That stool is fucking SOLID. I’m so proud of myself for the quality of job that I’ve done with that stool!

(DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Before I DIE–Read This Upcoming Post Tonight! :) (Task 40 Launch!)

I’m going to die, and there needs to be something for you to read so that you can change the world. We can die at any moment, so I am DONE with waiting

All that’s being done today is 10 hours of writing in the format of four 60-60-30 solutions (with mandatory meditation for 20-minute breaks and mandatory water, power naps, and salads–when available–for the 30-minute sessions). This writing will be focused on:
  • Improving Game, and
    Niching down and creating beautiful content for a particular topic
If there’s been one challenge that has consistently come up for both other bloggers as well as myself, it has always been the habit of niching down. No one seems to have the habit!

So, being scared of doing that myself, I want to make today about really drilling down into one thing for a period of 10 hours (with the exception of Game–which will be done for the first two). The idea is to really find out, during the third hour, what I’ll be focusing on, and then use the other five hours to really drill down and master the content that I’m focusing on–and then deliver the final product in the form of a YouTube video.

By doing this, we’ll make the first official start of quality Internet Marketing with Oh My Fucking God by branching out into the audiovisual categories of the web. And by branching out into the audiovisual parts of the web, it forces both of us to really hone the quality of our thinking–as well as make damn sure that we know what we’re talking about.

There’s a significant chance that I may “fizzle out” during the third hour, but I’m going to keep drafting and writing ideas–even if I don’t want to. I’ll do research and write ideas during this fizzle out period or edit some of my past ideas to include into a single piece, but this is something that really needs to be done (I want to do this for you!).

Depending on how this works out, we may make this a regular thing (though it won’t always count as a task ).

I’ll see you later tonight, bro. I’m not getting any sleep tonight (it’s 12:57 AM right now), but I know that it’s worth it, because:
  • I know what to really write about and develop after interacting with my bro, Martinez
    People like me are naturally more creative at night
    This has been playing over and over again in my imagination for a couple nights now–it’s time to realize it immediately!
Anything that has ten hours of energy (focused energy) infused into it can only be outstanding, right? The answer is: Maybe…

We’ll find out tonight, alright?

Your Bro,

Aaron

(DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII)

(Questions Used: How best can I make my reader care about this?)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ment-Emotionally Intense Shit! (Task 40 Complete ++)

Wow.
  • Two hours of game recollection; Six hours of brainstorming and drafting on a single topic; Two hours of editing… all within near perfect implementation of Eben Pagan’s 60-60-30 solution
    22 women approached today (with the lesson that cold-reading kicks other openers in the balls)
    44 days of Spanish and darts
    Hour of Power coming up
I am the most solid motherfucker that ever lived–except Erik von Sydow who showed me the path to ultimate confidence.

Thank you, bro, for keeping up with me. This has revolutionized my life (and, as a gift to you, I now have something in the works that may just help you revolutionize YOUR life).

You inspire me. You really do

Your Bro,

Aaron

(DB’s: IIIII II)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ment-Emotionally Intense Shit! (Task 40 Complete ++)

Wow.
  • Two hours of game recollection; Six hours of brainstorming and drafting on a single topic; Two hours of editing… all within near perfect implementation of Eben Pagan’s 60-60-30 solution
    22 women approached today (with the lesson that cold-reading kicks other openers in the balls)
    44 days of Spanish and darts
    Hour of Power coming up
I am the most solid motherfucker that ever lived–-except Erik von Sydow who showed me the path to ultimate confidence.

Thank you, bro, for keeping up with me. This has revolutionized my life (and, as a gift to you, I now have something in the works that may just help you revolutionize YOUR life).

You inspire me. You really do

Your Bro,

Aaron

(DB’s: IIIII II)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You’ve Gotta Believe It To See It (Super Task 41 Catapulted!)

Today, friend, we will begin with twenty approaches to complete Hypnotica’s challenge for the day. This challenge, as you probably remember, requires that the person who’s approaching to approach the woman he sees within three seconds of seeing her (just reminding you).

I want to add in a minimum of three cold reads into this mix, because calibration could definitely be improved as we do this 20-women a day habit.

(Quick thought here: What do you think about calling habits “gifts.” There’s so much negative connotation to the word “habit” at the moment, bro, that perhaps we can get more results and more change if we instead now call them “gifts,” because that’s what they really are.

You probably agree when I say that outstanding habits are the best gift you can ever give to yourself or others.)

Now, you might get mad at me with what I’m about to say… I want to do an eBay listing for today as well. Because you know as well as I know that financial strength balances the mental and emotional strength pickup offers.

And you’d probably even tell me, now, that financial strength multiplies pickup strength, especially with the budgeting skills that have been honed throughout our lives.

So maybe you’ll agree with me that adding an individual eBay listing is not too terrible to add–even though what I sell is absolutely boring and almost painful to sell (did I tell you that I sell ancient magazines and tabloids?). But even though it’s boring for me, they are incredibly valuable to a lot of people (sometimes including me, when there’s an actor or article by an author I like), and they sell for between $29 and $129 (it’s awesome!).

Anyway, yeah, that’s what’s going on today: 20 approaches and an eBay listing (the Hour of Power, Spanish, and darts are just a given).

Converse with me tonight, alright?

Sweet.

Your bro,

Aaron

(Recorded DB’s IIIII IIIII IIII)

P.S. Today was so awesome! That hypnosis in The Collection of Confidence where I visualized how I’m “now more confident than I was yesterday, but not as confident as I will be… tomorrow…” has transformed my center into the heaviest, most real part of my reality.

Really, the area just below my navel feels more grounded now–as if there’s a magnet between it and the earth pulling me down and just keeping me “here.” Others sense it, too, because women smile and gravitate toward me.

This center is powerful, too, because authority figures in my immediate life now see me as an authority figure–which jazzes me, because I now have the ability to influence people’s lives like never before (especially by putting 98% of the people I see “at-cause” in place of their “at-effect” mentality).

I’m so happy I purchased The Collection of Confidence, it has really transformed my life in more ways than i will ever be able to count or directly label.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Any Action She Does Is A Bold-Faced Lie (Task 41 Landing!)

There’s so much to comment about today’s task that it’s not even funny. For example, we could talk about planning sarging locations, distractions, abundance mentality, fucking eBay, how to handle unexpected events (like festivals you didn’t know about), coming to grips with leverage (in the case that you messed up like I did a while back), the art of dressing well, lack of sleep and its affect on your life, and more ad infinitum.

So, instead of commenting on all of that, I’d like to make a single moment stand out for you as it does in my mind approximately four hours later. Here’s how it goes:
  • She was on her elliptical, watching some health infomercial
    Walk past her and pretend to recognize her–connecting my energy into hers as I touch her upper arm below the shoulder
    “Genine??” I ask–knowing damn well it’s just some random girl I met
    She smiles at me and holds me down in her energy through her smile there for several moments
    An electrical magnetism really does slide from my shoulders and the inside of my neck where my spine is–it feels just like when you pull two strong magnets apart from each other as I leave
    She maintains eye contact with me as she continues her elliptical training, even as I’m the first to begin walking away
    Immediately think about how true Mark Manson’s chapter on “Demographics” is in his book Models (I really, really enjoy affectionate, sexually open, health-minded people)–the mutual attraction there was obvious
Now, perhaps it could’ve been a number of other things (as it often is). It could’ve been that she had an awkward tension between her and the guy two ellipticals over that I relieved (I never do this anymore–always just pick the treadmill that’s right next to her, because its even more awkward if it’s slightly away from her). It could’ve been that she just had had a really awesome day and was just in a happy, attractive mood. Maybe it could’ve been that I had had relieved some of the boredom the comes with ellipticizing for an hour.

But if I had to bet a million dollars (if I HAD to… not saying I would), I’d say that she was the fat girl turned attractive through healthy habits and that she was grateful to have a poised and together guy who she could actually like approach her.

That’s not bragging by the way, because that’s what any man will get from working on his posture and personal reality. In fact, the results that I’ve gotten are nowhere near what I could have been at by now if I would’ve been smarter about developing myself as a person (like with what you see now: Leverage, accountability, support, mentors, etc.)

Anyway, yeah, all that’s left besides that is that the calibration questions were asked, Spanish was done, and darts were played today. Oh, and also the eBay listing actually went up tonight, which is good because I had promised you that I would do it

Anyway, there’s a serious need for sleep into my body now, because I’ve been minus eight hours of sleep for a couple days now. Coffee was necessary to complete today’s task-completion post (and 5 Hour Energy was necessary to create the energy required for today’s work), and that is more than evidence enough for me that I need to go the fuck to bed haha

So let’s chat tomorrow, alright? I really enjoy talking with you.

20 more approaches tomorrow, the day after, and the day after though there’s something that’s definitely getting added to tomorrow’s challenge: I MUST talk with the extremely hot (even taken) women, because they’re the type of women that I want in my life.

Especially because, now that I think about it, highly attractive women (in sexually free environments specifically) use a number of decoys that signal the automatic “Oh, she’s unavailable” switch in our brains ON PURPOSE (and not because she’s actually). This lesson was taught to me through Julius Fast’s Body Language.

More specifically, what I’m saying is that the hottest women do give this unavailability indicators exponentially more than the average woman–which means that any, I repeat, ANY conversation on “oh she’s taken” must be completely and immediately ignored.

Wow, thanks for triggering that thought into my mind! I’m going to post this on my wall and keep this thought as a source of meditation: “All the body language that signals that she’s unavailable is a lie.“

I’m quite certain that this is not 100% true, but because of the fact that it’s definitely 80% true, I’m going to treat it like it is.

Wow, this may have just transformed my game like nobody’s business.

If only because I’ve just now been able to admit to myself that, yes, I have indeed been fooled and tricked by the beautiful women of my past.”

Now, my body needs sleep. So let’s chat tomorrow, bro, alright? We’ll keep the above saying as our mantra to repeat within our dreams.

Goodnight, brother

Your friend and brother,

Aaron Bell

IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II

Personal Note: Learn lessons on eBay just like a learn lessons on Game.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

“… That’s When You NEED To Do It” (Task 42 Rocketed!)

“When you don’t want to do it, THAT’S WHEN YOU NEED TO DO IT MOST!” (Tony Robbins).

So, it’s become a habit to wake up, do the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine, run for an hour and fifteen minutes, shower, sometimes meditate, go to work, come back, play darts as I speak Spanish for half an hour, maybe watch PewDiePie or check Facebook, maybe go for a swim at the gym, and then go to sleep.

The thing now is that when I did that 10 hour writing period through midnight and beyond, I essentially used the willpower and energy from TODAY for a few days past when I did that. And now I’m ready for the most intense shit ever, because I’m still doing everything that I need to tonight, thanks to Irish Fest, which makes part of this task easier.

Here’s what’s going down:
  • Do the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine
    Do the Hour of Power
    Approach 20 women (doing this at Irish Fest)
    • 5 approaches must be within 3 feet of her
      1 approach must be a really, really attractive woman (the hottest I can find–preferably a 10 over a 9 or 8)
Overall, I’m really proud of how I’ve been doing so far, and I plan to crank this energy UP as you now witness this task completing before you. Let’s make this happen!

Talk with you later tonight, after 11:00 PM sometime.

Your Bro,

Aaron

DB’s: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You're awesome! I love reading your updates. 20 fucking approaches daily! That's insane! Keep up the great work man!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There’s Only So Much Amazing You Can Improve In 42 Days, But I’ve Yet To Find It Out How Much!! (Task 42 SLAM DUNKED YO!!)

Oh dear sweet Jesus I love modern Irish music.

Irish festival was awesome. Especially because I thought I’d spend eight dollars to get in, and I got in for free, courtesy of coming in at the end of the festival (the end is ALWAYS best part anyway).

So, I get in, it’s really interesting because the usually warm-up period ensued after I stepped onto the parking lot of Bell’s brewery (not mine). A couple steps out of their car with me that I step toward before immediately going my own direction.

Needless to say, it went just like any other “sarge” (though I call it practice):
  • Get my introverted ass out into the crowd
    Say something mundane or stupid or comfortable to me for the first few approaches
    Fill myself with absolute power when the second, third, fourth group smiles at me before I move onto the next group
    Start doing the crazy shit I intended to do in the first place
    Get to the point where she definitely gives me the green light
    At the point of the green light, my sexual energy has depleted into the crowd–more meditation on enhancing my sexual energy is required
An interesting specific of the night, too, is that twenty minutes in I went onto the dance floor just before the stage where this familiar looking guy in a fully adorned Irish outfit stood next to this dtf stoned girl. Some pounding Irish song blasted on full volume and we stomped our feet like we were trying to crack the earth.

And it was fun because Irish music requires some intense movement and wide body expressions, which automatically releases shots of testosterone and into your body while your body simultaneously mops up extra cortisol or stress (credit: Amy Cuddy of Princeton).

The best (and predictable) part, too, was that people saw me having a blast, and all these women (and shy men) crawled onto the massive wooden board (to protect the brick from our stomps) that was our mosh pit–within five minutes, eight different women had physically connected with me as we danced together in a crazy Irish fashion. IIIII II

As we did that for a four minute song, I was practically beat–I already had visions of chilling out in front of the computer ever since the very moment I had stepped out of that car. So, instead of sticking around on stage for the rest of the show, And at this point I had already interacted with 13 out of the 20 people or groups that I needed to do for tonight, so Just started walking back to my car.

One lit smile. Three lit smiles. Six lit smiles (for ten total so far). Another girl smiles at me as she starts dancing in front of me. I take her hand and start dancing in circles. Twirling her, I pull her in for a hug–the dancing pulled blood away from my would-be erection, but it was really hot holding her in there–especially because she was talking about drawing penises and tornados (I mentioned Super Bad) going in AND out of the tornado… and in and out… and in and out… Anytime I think of this moment, I visualize myself making out with her, because it was right there to happen. This other girl with a horse-ish style face comes around (she’s hot not in a scandalize kind of way but in a gorgeous, beauty kind of way). I immediately tell Carrie, “C’mon!” and grab her hand as I grab horse-girl’s hand where start dancing with an Irish kick in a circle for a good forty-five seconds.

We stop, and she gives me the usual “Were you the guy dancing out there?” I tell her that I don’t know who she’s talking about. She tells me, “I was following you out there. You were so legit and had the arm movements going.” I promptly tell her that I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. She doesn’t hear me.

After the dance, Carrie leaves. Perhaps she leaves because she sees me with the more beautiful woman (horse-girl), yet after a couple minutes, the intense semi-sexual, super connection fizzles out. In the moment, I think that it’s because of a personality conflict, but now I know that it was because I wasn’t in tune with my sexual energy.

Erik von Sydow (Hypnotica) says that sexual energy is like the drone, the subtle, deep bass going on in the background of the song you’re hearing. That was there when we were dancing, but I had dropped that.

It’s awesome, though, because it was so, so easy to command the authority of this entire festival. I could go anywhere and girls AND guys–even if they were a couple–would light up in a conversation with me (I can at least GUESS that it was “anywhere” because I did twenty-one freaking approaches in this place). WIth just a little bit of nutrition, sexual education, and skill-realignment, this world’s pussy will wrap around my cock every single night.

Other things of note:
  • I took a three hour 20-minute nap and woke up at 6:15 thinking that I was late for work
    • When I wake up, I suddenly remember that I dreamt of Neil Strauss giving me pointers on writing (as well as negs)
      Also in the dream, my dad also bit me in my dreams, and I broke his fingers as we crashed into the car (my father and I are on good terms–just thought it was interesting)
    Completed the Hour of Power (something that needed to happen over the past two days)
    Completed the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine (which I give credit to the sexual energy I STARTED the night with)
    Spanish plus darts for thirty minutes
    Wrote down everything that I did for today on paper before doing it (ahhh, the control feels amazing)
    Socratic Steroids, an audio program my friend Paul and I created works wonders with alleviating approach anxiety helps me at least triple my productivity at work
    This girl gave me four tickets worth $15 each to a Mixed Martial arts cage fight-concert mix in Ann Arbor for July 12th–I’m so going to this (there are many people that are so getting visited in Ann Arbor for that weekend)
    Deep breathing and hydration are crucial for your energy levels
I could also talk about how “just approaching” is NOT always the best solution to improving your game, but I’ll save that for another post later. That post will involve a conversation about how you need to keep pushing the progress of EACH interactions more and more–instead of just having a massive number of semi-shitty interactions.

More later, though, because that’s something that can span for a few days of writing We’ll just stick with this incredible success of Irish Fest, the Hour of Power, and the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine.

Seriously, the level of faith and conviction I have in my ability to achieve whatever I want to achieve has been multiplied in quality tonight. Tonight was a night where I didn’t really want to do anything but sleep, but I totally made it work (it’s so awesome!!).

Let me know if you enjoy these blog posts, because you’ve been a major area of support for me. Ever since I’ve started blogging for you, my life has transformed on every level–from finances (especially finances) to health to my massive levels of confidence (extreme now!) to my language ability (I can speak Spanish muy, MUY bien ahora (now)) to my ability to follow through and establish real, life changing habits.

You’ve really made a massive impact on my life, because it is a joy to become a better and better example with each post–It’s just fulfilling on many levels.

So thanks again, brother, and know that I’ll always be here when you need me Just come back to this blog when you’re in need of a little support or are feeling down okay? Maybe there’s something here that can inspire you through a tough situation (there have been many for me).

Look forward to conversing with you tomorrow, because this may just get even better due to what I’ve learned tonight.

Goodnight bro Stay awesome!

Your Brother,

Aaron Bell

DB’s This Session: IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You're awesome! I love reading your updates. 20 fucking approaches daily! That's insane! Keep up the great work man!!
Thanks for commenting on these updates! 20 fucking approaches daily can actually become insanely easier because I tend to prepare better for twenty than I do for one. It's really kind of cool :)

Thanks for reading!

Your Bro,

Aaron (Changing my name to "Amalgamous" soon)