"Do One Thing A Day That Scares You" (Regularly Updated)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Intensity Tracker + StickK Commitments (Task 71 Launch-Complete!)

Today was miraculous.

Not only were 3 eLance proposals submitted, I had 18 Facebook notifications (always a good thing), an Hour of Power completed, the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine dominated, a shower taken, and half a bottle of Sambazon Acai Berry + Yerba Mate + Guarana consumed with some chocolate milk and coffee (with Irish Cream… which smells horrible, but tastes amazing).

But that’s not even the best part! The best part was that we FINALLY have got an Intensity Tracker on this website. The Intensity Tracker, as you may have inferred, tracks the intensity of each task. And by tracking the intensity, we can make sure that each of these tasks stay at a level intense enough for personal growth to happen (while keeping it just UN-intense enough so that we can keep on doing it).

Overall, I’m really excited for how something as simple as tracking the Intensity of each task will affect my overall effects on my life, because I really believe that “Observing changes the observed.” Or, if you’re a Drucker-addict, it’s non-metaphysically stated that “What gets measured gets managed.”

Other things of note include that two StickK commitments were made today: One for getting the Intensity Tracker completed and one for setting commitments daily.

I’m doing another commitment in the next 20 minutes where I pull all the proposals from eLance onto an Excel spreadsheet–noting the date and status (i.e. Open, Closed, Awarded, Delisted) and activity (i.e. messages sent, payment given, feedback awarded) for each client.

Could probably get a VA to do this… so I’ll draw out some plans for how I would have THEM do it.

Converse tomorrow? It’s only getting more and more exciting from here–life is outstanding.

Your Brother,

Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:11 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dare You To Beat This Challenge (Task 72 Sparked)

Doing more preparation than necessary–That is my commandment for each of us.

Having done a LOT of research recently for “market sizing,” I’ve chosen to follow Gary Halbert’s curriculum on “How To Become a Copywriter in Just 30 Days.” It looks fucking fantastic, so I’ve chosen to do it.

Ads will rules this blog.

Actually, they’ll compliment it–because the advertising books that I’ll be reading always says something along the lines of “add value to the reader/don’t waste his time.”

Cut-the-BS: I have this challenge started before 12:00 PM and completed by 4:00 PM

I’ll post my results by 5:00 PM.

Your Friend,

Aaron

Proven Technique Improves Sleep… Especially If You’re Overworked (72)

Dear Friend and Subscriber,

It’s been proven that you can Improve your sleep and double your energy with this “one weird technique.” But before we get to that, I have a confession to make:

I alter almost every commitment on here.

The only way you’ll get a clear-cut path guaranteed to work exactly the way you planned is–you guessed it–by working at McDonald’s. Only by working at McDonald’s will we be able to cookie-cut every little aspect of our lives. Hell, we’d even have predictable schedules you know, because we’d wake up at the exact same time every day to get to the exact same place to serve the exact same food to kill the exact same customers one Big Mac at a time.

Specifically, what does an “alteration” entail? How far have we skewed from the integrity of our commitment? The truth is I don’t skew it as far as I should sometimes.

Don’t judge me today for not posting early enough today. The task today would kick you ass as well, especially if YOU yourself would’ve done 66 Google searches on the topic of “market sizing,” which’ll drain your energy more than you can consider just by intellectualizing.

But one thing you COULD’VE done is to just publish a simple post saying you completed the task… STUPID AARON.

Now, about that “Weird Technique” that’ll have you sleeping like that was screaming its mouth out like a motherfucker for five hours straight at its mother.

For this technique, you’ll need a laptop (or some computer in your room) and a copy of Audacity installed.

Once you have this installed, you’ll need to listen to me very carefully–our Unconscious minds perceive questions best when the tonality at the end is higher than the tonality at the beginning. This tonality is perceived across MANY cultures as the general “inquisitive” tone of voice, and it means the difference between using–or not using–86% of your Unconscious Mind’s resources to get something you want like, say, “outstanding sleep.”

Now here’s what we do:

Record yourself asking a question like, “What does it look like/sound like/feel like as I quadruple my relaxation?” As you ask it, you can fuss with making your tonality “relaxed” all you like, but all that’s important is that you make sure that the pitch at the beginning of the question is lower than the the pitch at the end.

Now, once you’ve recorded this, there’s a unique little feature in Audacity that we can use to our benefit. It’s called “Loop-Play,” and this can be the best friend you’ve ever had.

You know how there’s always that one person who’s always influencing your life in some particular, consistent way? Whether it’s a person trying to get you to come out to the bar for the night or to get you on to chat while you both play Skyrim or Call of Duty, there’s usually someone trying to consistently alter your life path in one way or another.

How about getting someone to whisper, “Get the fuck to sleep” in your ear all night, so that you actually feel refreshed and enthused the next day? This is that friend telling you to go the fuck to sleep and feel great about it.

The reason this came to being was I would always find myself consciously asking the same questions like “How best to quadruple my enthusiasm/power/certainty?” or “What best is my ultimate vision of me best being a billionaire as I create the maximum value for other people in my life now?” And I would ask these questions over and over and over and over.

It wasn’t until I was lying in bed one night, staring at the moonlit wall, that I would leap up in eureka! I immediately Googled “Audacity” and went to the safest-looking download site I could find.

After it installed, I saw that beautiful, fresh, red button. Oh it was so beautiful when I clicked it.

“How best to quadruple my relaxation?” I said.

Oh it felt so good to have it on the screen like that. I didn’t have the idea to use loop-play then, so I exported it to an mp3 and had VLC Media Player repeat the audio for me.

I’ve never slept better.

I would apply this to so much in my life–from keeping helpful intentions on loop via headphones as I talk with a client to alleviating the anxiety I felt when considering going out to approach and attract a beautiful woman.

Regarding sleep, what’s interesting is that I didn’t realize how much energy it took for me to sleep. Before doing this, I would wake up feeling groggy or aching because my body Unconsciously tensed itself (fucking why? Sometimes the body can be so stupid). And that’s because the body tenses the whole time you sleep–whether you sleep for two hours or twenty.

So the next time you go to sleep, get an Audacity-question recorded, select the blue stuff, and press Shift + Space to get your audio rolling.

As long as it’s even barely audible to both ears, you’ll experience the benefit of a more relaxed sleep.

We’ll converse soon today because this late post is late.

Your Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Am I Shitty Blogkeeper? Am I? Huh? Am I, huh? ;.;

Hi Friend and Subscriber!

All this time I’ve been wondering… have I been wasting your time? I mean, I know that we’ve been through a ton of shit together… but, I mean, I don’t even know shit about Photoshop to keep the thumbnail of this site looking outstanding. I don’t know shit about Premiere or video editing to keep my videos anywhere near professional.

All I know is that I’ve been studying Marketing and copywriting and girls and getting kicked out of Hooters.

Maybe it’s just time that I make some money so that you can find me enjoyable to hang out with and want to see me. Hell, if making money makes Bill Gates and Warren Buffett popular, then it’ll probably work for me, too.

I’m gonna watch a few more episodes of PewDiePie playing The Walking Dead Episode 4: Around Every Corner for another Hour, and then I’m going to start another four-hour commitment before 2 P.M. that involves writing more pages of advertising that Gary Halbert suggests.

We’ll talk after that, alright?

Speak soon.

Aaron

How to Push Through Shitty Feelings (73 Completed Now)

Hi Friend and Subscriber!

You’re a friend of mine, so sorry for getting this blog to you on such erratic times. This juvenile behavior is DONE. Let’s just start posting at consistent times.

What I WANT to do is to post at 5 AM and 12 PM. It just so happens I’m usually active during those times,,

(For a better context of this post, read How To Become a Copywriter in Just 30 Days as well as the source the linked me to him)

Anyway, I definitely kicked today’s task’s ass. It’s interesting to even THINK that I’ve spent eight hours rewriting classic advertisements (Gary Halbert’s Favorites). Though it was a lot of writing and rewriting, I’ve learned so much about the physical process of writing out the most outstanding copy ever seen.

By doing these eight hours of handwriting the ads (for a total of 27 pages of handwritten copy), I’ve: 1) demolished the feel of imbuing my copy with a LOT of sales arguments; 2) stamped the copywriting principles of the most successful copywriters onto the planet into my Unconscious, and 3) I’ve uncovered at least 100 different ideas that I have physical notes of that can easily revolutionize ANYONE’s copy immediately.

For more details, you can see the two commitments I made today here (first commitment) and here (second commitment).

In the end, I’m happy with this decision to write copy instead of creating a tracking system (a CRM) for the prospective eLance clients. Because training serves as the foundation by which I’ll hire even more clients (and higher quality clients) because of my training that has molded me into one of the most elite copywriters you will ever find.

I truly believe that, by now, I’m better than 99% of any self-acclaimed copywriters out there. I’ve read over ten different books on the subject, handwritten two of some of the yielding advertisements ever written, and cultivated a daily blog with specific metrics that track what works and what doesn’t. And above all, I’ve learned to maintain a consistency with the actions I take, with taking the public risks, with cultivating my skill.

Yet even with all that, I definitely foresee being better than 99.999% of copywriters by the time this training concludes (and especially after a series of twelve paid clients and a series of applications of Gary Halbert’s letter–whether in letter-form or in video–scripted or non-scripted).

It’s time to get real and start doing things that elevates your performance. I was always one to be modest, yet I’m now one to see it as it is.

The time has come for the evolution, a revolution of finance.

Dear Future Wife: Do not read the following paragraphs!

By the time the finance revolution finishes, we can then begin the pussy patrol, scouting the land for the finest babes on the planet. In the quest to sending them the highest level of value possible, I will make the first five minutes of our interaction so irresistible that you have no choice but to go on that first date with me and, of course, sleep with me.

But that spiritual-sexual fulfillment… a side benefit to our current focus.

Let’s conclude the copywriting training over the following days, and just make our financial lives happen.

Your Friend,

Aaron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Do Not Ratiocinate; Exercise Your Empathy (Task 74 Launch!)

Today, I exercise my copywriting muscles.

You might not know this, but I yen for logical activities, including: Calculus, Trigonometry, Computer Programming, Computer Science. Yet, it’s been my ken to flood myself with the world emotions and the power they entail–because even though it’s a lot less certain than the logical counterparts, they hold a lot more promise than straight-up math ever will.

And because emotions hold such power over us, I now write copy.

So, today, I commit to writing copy for four hours, in the fashion of two 60-60-30 solutions, for copying the ads that Gary suggests in my own handwriting.

Your Friend,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 74 Completed

Hey there, I’ve only got a minute, because I’m about to go meditate. This’ll be quick. I just want to share this experience with you now because holy fuck, I recorded a HUNDRED ideas different copywriting ideas during the four hour copy copying today. There’s enough content to write a whole damn book on this subject.

But even more than the quanity is the quality. One of these hundred ideas is on “becoming a bad-ass PUA in 30 days.” (Which is no gimmick, because it’s something that I really feel can happen.)

Manipulation–getting people to do what you want–is one of the most useful skills on the planet. If there ARE more useful skills, other than shitting, breathing, eating, talking, the essentials, then I’d like to know about it. I’m stumped to think of any higher level skill that can be more useful for you. (Think about it, Steve Wozniak would’ve been FUCKED if he wouldn’t've befriended Steve Jobs. He was just too socially awkward and un-Machiavellian. Anyone could’ve stolen his shit. He just got lucky.)

And if you’re interested in learning how to effectively sway people to more positive, life-benefiting decisions, then I really advocate Gary Halbert’s letter called “Hands On Experience”, which is more commonly called How To Become a Copywriter in Just 30 Days. Once you read and apply that, you’ll have a basic reference, a pseudo-foundation, for what I will share with you in the next 24 hours.

There’s been a lot done today, and I can really feel the progress leaps that have resulted from putting such steady and consistent effort into this field. If it weren’t for this blog and StickK.com, I wouldn’t have put so much time and quality focus into this as I have.

So thanks for being here supporting me. I’ll be here tomorrow for you.

Your Friend,

Aaron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 75 Completed (News-Flash! I'm Not The Best Blogger... ;.; )

Not everything can go the way we want it to.

At least not with the way I've been doing things.

Lately, I've been clocking in some major hours with people who don't resonate with my future. Whether it be PewDiePie, random people on YouTube, or certain close friends who have developed their wealth mindset... but who haven't achieved it yet--well, I'm just not doing the smart the thing by investing such time with ANY of those things.

Even a few hours could be enough to screw up everything that I've been working on.

Anyway, today's task of four hours of copywriting was complete, though I WAS ten minutes past the deadline.

Also, I didn't complete the Hour of Power and the Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine for TODAY because I justified taking a break with "My body needs to rest," which it probably does. Either way, I've violated the commitment. I'm just wondering if the violation constitutes such a large payment. We'll see how the next few days go--I might just have to cough up the dough, despite the rest being better for my body.

When Eric and I talk, maybe then we can get an objective opinion on what to do. I don't trust my brain to make accurate decisions with this now, because my brain will do whatever it takes to avoid the pain--covering up the truth in the process.

You may have heard it as "Self-Deception" or "Confabulation." Whatever you call it, we can simply boil it down to lying to ourselves.

And that's something I don't want to do. My goal is to connect a polygraph my inner self and ask him some hard questions--like "Have we done what's REALLY in our best interests?" The answer, then, will determine whether or not I pay that fee.

If anything, we'll make paying that fee a challenge for the day.

Converse tomorrow, friend?

Your Bro,

Aaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

LATE: Task 76 Launch/Complete (Money In Weird Places!)

You’ll never believe it.

I could justify myself for hours and hours, but you wouldn’t agree with my decisions anyway. At least not until you see the results.

Here are the costs that have happened so far regarding education:
  • $97.97 worth of Venusian-Arts Revelation by Mystery*
    $59.97 for Collection of Confidence
    $12.45 for Sphinx of Imagination
    $103.23 for Coaching with Eric von Sydow
    $53.23 for Being Stupid
Because here’s what’s happened so far, and what WILL be happening within 24 hours:
  • $49.97 for a StickK cost regarding Distractions
    $149.97 for a StickK cost regarding Health
FUCK.

Anyway, there are some serious lessons to learn from these costs. I’m gladly paying them because they’re saving me a LOT of pain in the future.

Sorry for the late post btw.

Also, the challenge was to listen to Timothy Ferriss’s The 4-Hour Workweek today before investing in some Google advertising. I completed it somehow before passing out yesterday.

Seriously, I need to start managing my energy levels more.

Your Brother,

Aaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 77 Launch: Don’t Wanna Write Copy Anymooore! Waaah!

God dammit.

It’s like “Hell Week” for copywriters–it takes sooo much goddamned time just to get the fucking advertisements handwritten. It seems like something that can be done by typing it out on a computer.

Then again, though, the benefit of imprinting the ad into my mind could disappear and vanish. The effects of handwriting it down seem to be way more pervasive than it automated, computer counterpart.

Oh well. Time to take the long hard road to copywriting purgatory, where I can at least have the chance to meet copywriting heaven.

It makes sense, though, because that fascinating action-reaction law physicists rave so much about. If we put in a lot of time into the training and developing our Unconscious Mind-Body the right way, then our Unconscious Mind-Body will probably give us a lot back.

So let’s do it. I hereby commit to doing another two 60-60-30 solutions into handwriting advertisements that Gary suggest–if just precisely for the fact that I don’t want to do it right now muahahaha!

Let’s get cracking. The deadline for these two 60-60-30 solutions is today at 8:35 AM.

Talk to you after then :)

Your Bro,

Aaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 77 Landed (BEST FUCKING EXERCISE EVER DONE EVER!)

Now, this might seem a bit hyperbole.

I agree. I still think this is the best exercise ever done. But that’s besides the point that this exercise has definitively sealed my financial future.

While others have focused on programming metal machines or computers, I have invested an extraordinary amount of time learning how to program fleshy carbon-based machines instead.

Much like the body responds to a pill consumed with a glass of water–with the water probably being the best thing you’re imbibing at the moment–the mind responds to text and imagery in a similar fashion. You have a physiological and a (less-measurable) psychological response to what you see, hear, feel, smell, or taste.

And that, my friend, is why books exist called Scientific Advertising and Tested Advertising Methods, both of which I have read.

It’s amazing how words like “Free” and “Money” and “Guaranteed” and “Weird” and “Secret” all seem to have an outstanding impact on your internal world. And not-so-amazingly, it’s not hard to see why so many magazines and direct mail letters and advertisements bear such terminology.

Needless to say, though, what’s been completed is a LOT of dirty-work–something that many might think of themselves as too good for. But, unfortunately, they don’t see something that I see, which is: Writing is proof of thinking.

Think about, when have you ever written down something without thinking about it. It’s semi-possible, i suppose, like when you’re copying something to a journal (or copying a number for a game). But even then, do you know how complicated it is for your brain to actually fire off the specific electrochemical signals that create the exact movements to create a single letter? The calculus, I bet, would stump even the wisest of math geeks. (At the very least, it would be tedious work pulling all the calculations for each individual muscle.)

What’s even better is that this task required that I write down the best advertisements–not just any advertisement. So, I now have Unconsciously assimilated the best advertisements ever written (you can see them at Ryan’s site today), which means my influence now shall rival that of even that highest-paid advertising agencies in the world.

But don’t believe me just because I say it. This may be bragging at this point, but it’s true. I’ve really done some serious shit that I doubt 99% of claim-to-be copywriters or marketers in general have — or would – ever do. If you don’t believe me, try asking anyone you know who claims to be a marketer how many (accurate, fact-based) books they’ve read (or more importantly used). Ask them if they’ve ever handwritten down ten of the best advertisements ever–to then have it professionally typeset by someone who knows what they’re doing. The chances are… they’ve probably never done anywhere near what Gary Halbert suggests.

I might sound like a conceited ass here, but it’s true! My actions prove superior to most people’s ways of personal development (or at least copywriting development), and it shows through in the writing here as well as my feelings of confidence in what I can do with this skill set.

Anyway, the purpose of this message is just to show that following the advice of the proven leader (read: actually acting on the advice of the leader who has numbers to back him up) definitely pays off extremely well.

You’ll need to set some leverage on yourself in order to do what the proven leader suggests you do properly, but who cares? At worst–if you discover yourself to be an idiot for not being specific enough and prepared enough–you’ll lose between 19 dollars and one hundred and forty dollars like I have at times.

But you are paying for a skill! It’s not just “money lost,” it’s money that you invested, dummy!

It’s so much easier to develop a skill set when there’s money on the line, it’s not even funny. I wish I could go back and measure the result of my stupid ass, non-leveraging self from five years ago to compare it with today’s results.

Oh wait! I don’t have to! Because I didn't have results then. Go figure!

Haha, enough being a dick now. Thanks for reading this post, friend. I really enjoy your readership and company, because you've really made a difference in my life.

If you don’t think I’m serious about your influence on me, just think about how this blog and your readership actually inspires me to go to “the next level” in my actions. It’s a lot easier to put money on the line when you know that there’s somebody watching you, making sure that what you’re doing is right.

So thanks for that. I’ll talk with you tomorrow, assuming I don’t post a page or something up today.

Your Bro,

Aaron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This thread has been very inspirational. I'm determined to make my change, going to start putting things in place and document it all down.

Is this what you advise buying? - http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hypnotica2

Cheers mate, keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
This thread has been very inspirational. I'm determined to make my change, going to start putting things in place and document it all down.

Is this what you advise buying? - http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hypnotica2

Cheers mate, keep up the good work.
For the The Collection of Confidence, it might be good to know this: I really felt that I should've paid more than $59.97 by the time I finished it. So... YES! I totally advise buying (investing in) that.

You're awesome, Caticuta, for verifying this with me. You're awesome because you asking about Hypnotica's product means that you're willing to take the steps necessary to improve yourself. And that's something I really admire.

Talk soon,

Aaron

(Some stats: At this point I've paid him $156.46 (exactly $56.46 more than he charges) for his coaching, bought his book Metawhore (by accident... haha), and purchased his odd Sphynx of Imagination program.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 78 Quick Launch: Getting Things Done System Implemented

This is just a simple post to fill you in for the new commitment: “Master GTD System”

Yours truly,

Aaron

Task 78 Complete: So good to have shit done.

Thanks to the Internet (yay!), I can revel in the tools freely available that Napoleon or da Vinci or the Sun King never saw.

What does this mean, you ask? It means that now’s the time where I completed two 60-60-30′s for the love of the world in the capacity of Getting Things Done Fast. Literally, that’s the name of the Getting Things Done-based seminar I’ve been listening to.

it’s been awesome, because I’ve learned AT LEAST four times as much as when I would read the text of Getting Things Done for hours at a time.

Awesome.

Besides that, I’ve had a chat with Eric today. It was an interesting discussion, because I would learn about the power of letting other people of letting people be fucked up, letting other people walk their own hard road. I can help and give love, but it is their road to walk–it won’t always be an easy one. Specifically, here are just some of the ideas we discussed:

(Note, I was contemplating whether or not to share this. Eric (“Hypnotica”) is a good friend and mentor to me. Nonetheless, we both believe in abundance, we both believe in empowering people to the greatest degree possible, so below are some outstanding ideas that will pay for this coaching ten times over.)
  • Use “Metayes” with any statements of self–I.e. say “Yes, I have brown hair. Yes I have brown eyes. Yes I breathe… Yes I am a powerful man.”

Nineteen’s still young–way ahead of everyone else

Attach music to my idea generation (especially useful with metayes–anchor power to the high points of the song… we both will recommend a song like “Freedom Fighters” by Two Steps from Hell)

Develop goals–Eric showed me ten pages of goals (my goals are three pages) describing his fun and playful spirit he has, his financial goals, his affinity with nature (the way he describes it is awesome); it’s fun to note how relieving it was to have somebody with sense of definite purpose similar to mine

Eliminate sugar… it’s too temporary a source of sugar

Free the creative spirit–if I learn something, share it

“Just do it” (Eric)–Have an Unconscious drive to make it happen

Eric’s Mastery Series is a force to be reckoned with–by far the best interview series I’ve ever listened to

Certain activities like admitting something you’ve repressed releases a LOT of energy (we talked about the Hooters incident–kinda tough)

Metawhore reveals the power of sheer honesty

Lightning bolt negativite frames–i.e. set the frame; alternatively, if that’s not an option, just accept the circumstance transform it (SUPER useful for my situation… turn everything into an advantage)

Be into whatever you do.

(Inference from Convo) Use references from movies to convey ideas

(Me) Make sure Pamela works properly before every SPAM call (didn’t have it record :/)

Do less when changing habits

Start a Youtube channel (I made a StickK commitment here), update it daily, with things like:
    • What you learned

Product Review
    (Inference from convo) Be independent regarding what I do

Open up the heart… absorb the hits life gives you and stand up again stronger with an open heart… (I was stone cold for a while… I really appreciated this)

Allow people to write their own story, walk their own path–don’t push the pen that they’re writing with for them… (it’ll only screw up the text or waste the ink)

You don’t need to be the best to share ideas… just better than your target market

Writing’s a very inspired act… it might be cool… it might not… just be honest…

If you’re looking for a way to make your workouts more inspirational, go jog for two Ted Talks every day (Me: This is an awesome idea!!)
Overall, it’s easy to say that you can gain so much more from coaching with a solid person than you ever will on your own. A person who has more experience than you in any regard has a computer more powerful than the faster than (almost?) any supercomputer ever.

Really, a coach can quickly detect problem spots in your vision and help you pull out that plank from your eye. Once you’ve implemented what your coach suggests, you’ll be amazed at how much better you see.

If you’re looking for a coach, then Eric’s someone who can definitely help you with your problems. He’s been extremely helpful to me, and I cannot recommend his book Metawhore or his program The Collection of Confidence highly enough.

Anyway, that’s it for today–hope you enjoyed this post. Today was a lot of fun, and I feel that I’ve learned a lot and now, as a result, have the opportunity to create a LOT of value for the world.

It’s been fun talking with you, bro.

Yours truly,

Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 79 Quick-Launch: Rested For Thirteen Hours

Quick-Launch Task: Completely do all the GTD process necessary for the week in ONE 60-60-30. Because finishing this will allow me to focus on copywriting and video-making.

Do this after the Hour of Power and DBEWUR.

Talk soon, bro.

Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 79 Completed: You MUST Apply 80/20 to Getting Things Done

There are 201 items in my collection box. These are items that are left. That doesn't even include the physical items in my house.

It took me twenty minutes of a fifty minute session to just TYPE that from my list. That means you're NOT going to "process" that many items in any reasonable amount of time.

Which is why I recommend recording an audio like "What best are the .8% of these that create 1,280% of the value?" to focus your thinking and bold the items that you REALLY need to focus on. By doing that I was able to highlight exactly what I needed to get clarity on... and then get clarity on each of them.

By getting clarity on just the most important items on my list, I now have the ability to let myself go mindless at times AND still do the highest value things possible.

It's amazing.

Anyway, I have an idea for you that will rock your world--it involves applying Getting Things Done to your Game.

Talk soon, bro,

Yours truly,

Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Task 80 Landed: What I think about Gary Halbert

Gary Halbert… I’ll get to him more in a minute.

First, let’s talk about his process. His PROCESS is genius. His PROCESS needs to be modeled for other areas, such as learning the guitar. His PROCESS needs to be applied to everything from Math to History to English to whatever… because it WORKS.

Second, about the Getting Things Done process being applied to women thing: It needs to happen. If you treat women, say, as a project called “Womenology,” and you have ten different subprojects representing ten different women–with each woman having a similar set of WELL DEFINED NEXT ACTIONS (next actions that, for example, “flip preselection switch” or “flip ‘leader of men’ switch”)… it could be really useful to have an ORGANIZED SYSTEM almost doing it for you, wouldn’t it?

My opinion is yes, it definitely would. Especially if you understand the Getting Things Done system, even if only on a superficial level.

For real, when it thought about pickup (or eduction, as I now call it) in the frame of Getting Things Done, it immediately alleviated 80% of my anxiety. Sure, it’s not all of my anxiety, but it’s a fucking hell of a lot less than what it used to be.

Shit, if I had to name one killer of possible relationships, it’s not defining what the fuck you’re supposed to do with the women. To illustrate this, I was sitting at the probation office (from when I punched my brother), and sitting there was an attractive young woman (not too attractive though; she was fairly plump). I keep distracting myself from the male-female dynamic that’s going on here, partly in necessity, because I’m trying not to associate the dude next to me with this man that I sat next to when I went to jail for a weekend. Jesus, that dude frightened me. Whatever.

Anyway, there was the huge cloud of obscurity, of general feelings of where to go next. It was just vague as I awaited Officer VanDyke to come out and call my name. Long story short, I was like “Fuck, what to do now? What to do… OH. Treat this like a PROJECT, Aaron! So, if she’s the project, what’s the question to ask, Aaron? Ahhh yes! It’s ‘What best is the next physical action?’ You got it! Now, the answer is very clearly to say ‘Hi’ to her, so do it!”

Seriously, that’s what I did. I wrote down on a scrap sheet the words “Girl over there.” Then, I asked myself “What best is the next physical action?” And I wrote down the words “Say ‘Hi.’” How complicated, bro…

Anyway, that simple act just cleared away 80% of the anxiety, like I said before. After doing that, I had such a clarity about what to do. I was no longer wrestling with the question “What should I do?” That question has been answered once and for all (for this situation). Having done that now, I had freed up the willpower to follow through and just say “Hi.”

Nothing came out of that situation, but I got farther than usual–as far as everyday circumstances are concerned. It was a beautiful revelation that will affect my time with people forever more. Perhaps my friendships will deepen, too, as a result.

So, yeah, that’s the deal so far with GTD for Pussy. If you’re not familiar with the GTD philosophy, then I highly recommend that you read it–in the same reading session as you read The 4-Hour Workweek. You will literally drown in a sea of collected tasks if you do not “Pareto the shit out of it.”

Oh, for Gary Halbert training, it’s awesome. I did the two 60-60-30′s beyond better than expected. Knowing advertising is my business. And I’m definitely in business.

Woohoo!

For my opinion on Gary Halbert, he’s a scientific, megalomaniacal, conceited, intelligent ass who deserves every commendation this planet has to give! I love him. He’s my bro… in the heavens.

That’s all for today bro! We’ll talk soon again sometime, bro.

Your favorite bro,

Aaron