A girl came over to mine, I shat it

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The first time I'd done anything like this. A girl came round mine who I had never met except for on facebook. Id say hb7, but super confident. The fact that her friends dropped her off and I felt like I was being judged threw me. I was incredibly nervous to start, hands virtually shaking when I held hers. Im usually a confident guy, something in me switched. I didnt say stuff that made sense, my voice was clearly wavering. Then we kept making out, played with her tits, stopped by her when reaching her vagina.
I then relaxed loads and was near normal except for the fact there was no connection, it felt like it had been completely lost, we were talking and getting on well, but there was no taking the piss and stuff at all.
What is the best thing to do in the future with stuff like this? How do I manage to make her want me in bed? Should I bother contacting her again?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you contact her again, make sure you have a game plan. Something that I found helped me a lot is having my friends record me when im buzzed and flirting. You act differently, and are usually way more into the chick. Then mimmick that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The first time I'd done anything like this. A girl came round mine who I had never met except for on facebook. Id say hb7, but super confident. The fact that her friends dropped her off and I felt like I was being judged threw me. I was incredibly nervous to start, hands virtually shaking when I held hers. Im usually a confident guy, something in me switched. I didnt say stuff that made sense, my voice was clearly wavering. Then we kept making out, played with her tits, stopped by her when reaching her vagina.
I then relaxed loads and was near normal except for the fact there was no connection, it felt like it had been completely lost, we were talking and getting on well, but there was no taking the piss and stuff at all.
What is the best thing to do in the future with stuff like this? How do I manage to make her want me in bed? Should I bother contacting her again?
sounds like you did absolutely fine

the point is, things are always scary the first time. you'll get more and more confident with it the more you go on.

I find good progression step is also after first deep kiss lie back and pull her on top of you, lying down, she'll usually be fine with this because being on top she feels she's in control of the situation and could jump off if she wanted (if you pushed her back and got on top of her she might feel unsafe and stop you). then you can grind against her, stimulkating her V and stroke her butt, its a nice progression, is quite 'acceptable' to her but very erotic. once you get to point of you touch her genitals or her touching yours then it's highly likely you're going to be fucking in next 30 minutes

in general, what will turn her on is when you are confident, are firm but sensitive with her, that is - you seem like you know what you want and are strong, but you treat her delicately and with respect, and that confidence will come quickly with time. I'm hardly even paying attention these days when I start getting a girl ready for sex for first time, it just becomes second nature. but that's just like anything in life, through doing it a few times.

Then, you don't have to dominate but you should be moving things on and taking things in the direction you want to keep her interest. and warm her up in the right way - kissing first, touching arms/sides, on to stroking butt, touching breasts, kissing neck etc. - i.e. getting gradually more passionate.

You cant just go straight for the snatch in otherwords, you start with the least intimate and move up. with someone you don't know putting your hand on their inner-thigh and getting them to close their legs can get them to feel comfortable with your hands being around that zone first, then stroking that area. also stroking their belly and just placing hand on belly to get them comfortable with your hand there. Then when theyre comfortable with that stroking belly a lot until they dont notice you doing it, then stroke along rim of trouser/underwear/skirt etc and then back to belly, then back to hemline, occasionally stroking down groove between hip and leg, etc. basically just getting things closer and closer to the V. Other alternative is just grinding, then you need no 'introduction' to her snatch because you're pushing against it naturally and it feels natural. As you're kissing her passionaetly, start to grind aginst her, and she'll probably not even consciously notice and start doing it back and then when you're rubbing against each other you're getting each other aroused and she'll start feeling like she wants to be touched there and wants to touch you there.