Probably no other like that (Need serious help)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi

The problem I have is that I can not approach women who I do not know. That is rather common I guess.
But what is uncommon is that I am the best dancer in the club almost every time. I am even better than girls.
I am like that good that people come to me and say that the club should hire me. Thus girls have come up to me. Once even a model came up to me and started to do lingering touches.
Yet I have absolutely zero results with girls. I have never had sex, never had kissed a girl and hell I have never been asked to a birthday of a girl.
I am going out like 4 times a week and not talking to almost anyone, only dancing and I have been doing it for about 1 and a half year( I guess that is why I am so good). Now I think that the fact I have been acting like that for a year and a half has made be mentally unable to approach a girl. It is like the moment I think I should go and ask a girl to dance, I say to myself "I can not"
Yet when girls come up to me my like some sort of badass personality kicks in and I say to myself I can do better then that and do nothing.

So my problem is not that I have bad inner game. No I think highly of myself but rather

HOW TO BREAK AN OLD HABIT OF NOT APPROACHING.

I have been thinking that the best way could be a gradual increase in exposure but I can not think of steps in club between talking to a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Maybe you are inside your head at the clubs. This used to happen to me too, its all about getting in the zone, And in your case i recomend style's rules of the game 30day challenge. The pdf is findable, pm me if you dont, but i really think you should go though it.
To get in the zone, and to loose fear of approaching, i talk to people everywere, like the guy at the cash register in the supermarket, the taxi driver, everyone. Old ladies are vvery good conversationalists and it is 0 preassure, for example.

When you are in a talkativemood its much easier to overcome aa, but at the end, its all about deciding that you will aproach no matter what, and that theres no such thing as failure, just practice

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com