How do you kill approach APPATHY?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have this real issue that I want to believe I have got rid of and I know i have it in me to get rid of, but I just don't approach. And it's to anxiety, I have no feeling and any nervoUs tension. I just don't do it. I've done approaches before, and I know I have it within me, but however much I believe that I am capable of doing this, there's still something in me that's saying 'your kidding yourself mate'.

I mean, I've just spent four hours on the street and didn't do one approach. Yet when I'm in the moment, I just don't do it. It sounds ridiculous writing it now!! The the fact of the matter is, I haven't been doing approaches and haven't applied myself properly

And it driving me nuts! I know the consequences of NOT doing are huge, I only end up without anybody. I now the pleasure associated with doing is also huge; I can be in control of my life and have the girl of my dreams.

Yet it's as if I don't Want it enough yet.

Anybody experienced this? Anybody have any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
I have this real issue that I want to believe I have got rid of and I know i have it in me to get rid of, but I just don't approach. And it's to anxiety, I have no feeling and any nervoUs tension. I just don't do it. I've done approaches before, and I know I have it within me, but however much I believe that I am capable of doing this, there's still something in me that's saying 'your kidding yourself mate'.

I mean, I've just spent four hours on the street and didn't do one approach. Yet when I'm in the moment, I just don't do it. It sounds ridiculous writing it now!! The the fact of the matter is, I haven't been doing approaches and haven't applied myself properly

And it driving me nuts! I know the consequences of NOT doing are huge, I only end up without anybody. I now the pleasure associated with doing is also huge; I can be in control of my life and have the girl of my dreams.

Yet it's as if I don't Want it enough yet.

Anybody experienced this? Anybody have any suggestions?
Stop thinking that you are the only one benefiting from approaching. Women WANT to be approached. Women WANT sex. (just as much IF NOT MORE than men do.) They will rarely approach you because they are genetically designed not to. Occasionally, you will have a girl open you. But usually, they are waiting for it to happen. Take the initiative and just DO IT. I used to have the same problem man. You gotta realize that YOU ARE AN ATTRACTIVE GUY AND WOMEN WANT YOU.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for that advice! Very true - I forget they would want to just as much as me. Tomorrow will be much more successful I'm sure!