I picked up the hotest girl in the club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds great, right? Well...

It was a long time ago, but not in a galaxy far far away.

I'm in the hottest club in Columbus Georgia, the Chickasaw(?) army base nearby and HB10's all over. I had hung out there with my army buddies for a few weeks. Got to know some of the staff, was sort of comfertable there but hadn't scored once, Soooo shy.

So one night this goddess comes in with some older guy playing pool in back room, she has little past shoulder length curly brown hair. These see through pants? panty hose? I don't know but they showed off everything. ALL the guys had eyes on her.

I never even thought on hitting on her. Then as I'm walking down (well really a couple of steps) from the tables to the floor she is walking up.

Now I had seen how every waitress in the place knew her so I said " hey I've never seen you before how does everyone know you?". She explained (justified) " I used to work here...". Sorry but don't remember the rest small talk. At the end, it was brief, I said something like "Oh OK nice to meet you" or something not really interesting.

So about an hour or two later I'm talking to a couple of army guys I know and I get a tap on my shoulder...it's her hitting on me. I'm so in. Except I'm an AFC I have no idea what to do. What do I say? "oh, meet me in front of the club after closing". She was not there, of course.

The lesson: The hottest girl in the club and she went to the guy who paid no attention to her beyond casual small talk before it got awkward. IE I broke off contact first.

Second have a game plan for the unexpected.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:01 am 
Dedicated Member

Pic?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Columbus turned sorta ghetto downtown, but I haven't heard of the Chicksaw before. Any good? All the joes I know have good pull with the women; they are aggressive and don't care about the outcome. Nice work and thanks for sharing.