Eye Openers London

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Eye Openers London
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

London is a diverse place, it is full of multicultural diversity that most cities lack across the world, it is also full of some of the nicest bars and clubs in the country. Across London, you will be able to find a personally catered establishment on every major road.

Having trouble opening women's eyes? Can't seem to seduce a woman? I promise you, after you have read this , it will open YOUR eyes and encourage to to try new things breaking your Stubborn Approach Anxiety!

Ask yourself, how do you dress? do you think you dress smart? do you think you dress casual? do you think you fit the mode? everything you think you know about self groomed lifestyle and dress sense, just pause and take a breather, Clothes ARE EXPENSIVE. (FULL STOP)

Before i started all of this harkey-malarky, i wore skinny jeans and a shirt or something and casual shoes. and no wonder i wasn't getting any eyes!

My social Shyness was at an all time low.......... i needed to change my style and FAST for the next 3 months i groomed myself into an eye scorcher and social magnet. i am the big smile in the room and its down to your inner feelings and your outside feelings, for the way you dress/smell/look and compose yourself.

I Know this has nothing to do with body language etc etc but if you're standing at a bar with your hands in your pockets..... you might as well just be a zombie or a limp dick because that's all that a female shall see you as, SMILE, twiddle your chain, HAWK EYE EVERYBODY! focus on your approaches and TELL YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! and EVERYBODY LOVES YOU DO THIS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

After i had groomed my hair into magic (now its longer through the center so i can comb it any direction i wish, my sides and back are shorter and mirage into my stubble) I needed to change my dress sense.
I Began with 3 mix and match suits. it was easy and they do not need to be expensive, they were tailored (but that is because i could afford it) otherwise get slim-cut and a size generally one under what you usually wear, what female wants to see baggy-ness or a sloppy piece of clothing? a Witch maybe yeh.

I started with a Blue Navy Blazer with Red Interior and Burgundy Slim Cut Suit Trousers with a Brown Leather Belt and a Maroon & Cream Colored striped Shirt, a Red and white polka dot pocket square and black jewel cufflinks and Blue Suede Shoes.
(THIS IMAGE MIXED WITH MY HAIRSTYLE WAS A NEW PERSON, EVEN THE SHOE CLERK WHO SOLD ME THE SHOES SAID SHE WOULD APPROACH ME IN A BAR OR CLUB ANYTIME! COINCIDENTALLY I DID CATCH HER NUMBER THE WEEK AFTER I MADE THE PURCHASE)

I needed to field test my image, so.... i went somewhere basic, i went to a few bars around Convent Garden (For those that live in town, there are plenty of bars around the area that are lovely, quiet and yet buzzing with SPAM, its nice to be able to hear yourself think let alone talk) i walked in, ignored all the looks and everything because i was still shy, i got my favorite drink obviously and leaned with my back straight against the bar with one foot up and one foot to the floor..... it began, it started slowly but after 15 minutes i had girls walking slowly past holding gaze upon my eyes and checking out my attire.....i had turned into a magnet, and yet i was still anxious.... one girl, beautiful a nice 9 looked at me with the kind of eyes that said ' I want to rip your fucking clothes off and i want you to ravage me ' I told her she was evil (Worst Opener by the way) but this worked a wonder, my entire look and basically made her to want to speak to speak to me so badly she said " i think you're evil, even more than me, you look amazing by the way" i took the compliment straight away and said the same thing back, it was only 10.30pm and she had just arrived. i didn't bother continuing with compliments we just moved on and settled down.

Above was just a starter example my field test had worked, i had turned a standard looking boy into a dapper (well dress/smart/posh/good looking) young man that girls ached to speak with.

Within myself i felt fantastic, my confidence rose because females now saw me as a whole new person, they thought i was older than i actually was, they loved the dress sense they loved the cologne, they loved the hair, they loved the new me..........and the most important thing? I LOVE THE NEW ME!

Learn to love who you are, and except it, if you're overweight? don't complain about it with your low self-esteems? go and do something about it. sort your grooming out and you will naturally break down your own anxiety by cheating. the Girls can come to your but meet them half way! approach your targets mid-convo, approach them before they begin, approach them afterwards.

A Year after my transformation i own plenty of suits, blazers, trousers, shoes, rings, pocket squares, colognes and hair products, i exercise regularly and remain 100% groomed to the best i can all the time. my shyness among girls is gone and my anxiety has been depleted into strict confidence......Transform yourself and i promise you will see a result. get your colours right most importantly and your image.

Now i am not hating on Mystery from 'The Game' but Pea-cocking is not essential. Even now i head out dressed nice to work/ to dinner with family/ even relatively nice to go shopping haha.

I know this post may not fit all the pros and cons of anxiety removal but i promise if you get it right. it will god dam help.

Here is a list of some of some great places to obtain clothing etc

Duchamp
Tiger
Reiss
Selfridges
Harrods
Paul Costelloe
Jeffery West
Moss, even!
Tm Lewin
And around there are plenty of tailors in London the official list is endless.

Don't Hate, Change Yourself, Lose the Bad Traits, Get Laid.

PS. Anybody that thinks this post is in the wrong place, I disagree, this helped me out through social shyness.

C
x

Post subject: Re: Eye Openers London
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Most places I go wearing a suit would be real close to "pea-cocking" if not the same thing.

I do have a few nice suits. I usually just wear them for job interviews, weddings and funerals. And whether I'm at a wedding or funeral I do get looks from women 20 years older to 20 years younger.
You just made me think of a place to do some day pickup. I used to work downtown Minneapolis. Seems like most of the hotest women around work there. There are skyways (like glass enclosed sidewalk/bridges between buildings) connecting several square blocks making a second floor mall. Suits are not uncommon there and I would feel comfortable wearing one there. I'd look like I have a job too! LOL. Think I'm going to have lunch there sometime this week.

Post subject: Re: Eye Openers London
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha yeh man, but im not just talking about a standard suit. like i mean... go outside the box ya know, up in rich and built up areas yeh course you get the guy who wears the extremely expensive gucci or armani or varsace ahah but yeh of course i know what you mean.

but ive seen people who try to head out wearing t-shirts and stuff and its not an eye opener ya know? make yourself the present one and the most mouth watering person available.

LOL do you try and pickup at funerals? hahaha thats wedding crashers shit! looool