Read This If You Fear Approaching A Woman

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey it's Phantom again, and today I want to tell you about 5 biggest fears that we guys feel when we want to approach women.

So the ussual situation is this:

You're standing somewhere, like a club or a coffe shop...and as you turn around you see HER.

And at that moment you KNOW that you should say something, right - and you even know that she might like you if you just said "hi"...

However, right as you want to take that first step and open your mouth, your THOUGHTS about what's going to happen get turned on.

You start thinking about all of the excuses for why you SHOULDN'T do it, and what BAD will happen if you say something to her.

I've recognized that we guys basically are afraid of 5 major things that stop us from letting go and saying that "hi".

Fear #1: Fear of getting rejected

This is a huge fear we have. We hate the feeling of being rejected and the pain that we would feel afterwards. So we want to avoid this, and whenever we see a hot woman - we think she would probably reject us - so we don't do it.

Fear #2: Fear of being laughed at

The fear of being laughed at by the woman and by other people around us. We guys HATE being laughed at. We had that stuff happen to us when we were little, so we don't want to have women or guys laugh at us when we are all grown up.

Fear #3: Fear of being ignored

So our belief is: If I say something to this girl, she will ignore me. She won't even notice me, she will just keep talking with her friends or keep walking. We don't want that at all.

Fear #4: Fear of being judged or critisized by other people who are watching

The woman is there, right? But so are others. And when you want to approach this girl, you feel as if EVERYBODY is looking at you and waiting for you to fail - so they can all judge you and point their finger at you.

This is the same as being rejected, but in a different way. This fear actually comes from a deep shame that we have for even liking a woman. Somehow, in our minds we believe, that the "society" doesn't approve men talking to women to get dates. We think this is somehow wrong.

That's why we have this deep fear of being judged by the people around us.

Fear #5: Fear of not knowing what to say next

So you would go there, say "hi"...then what? What would you say next? Would you stay stuck, would you get awkward and embarass yourself?

We fear getting stuck on what to say next. We believe: "Ok, maybe I can walk there and say hi, but I probably won't know what to say next - so I'll just fumble over my words and humiliate myself".

Right?

So what to do about it?

Well, I'm testing this technique that eliminated my approach anxiety in under 1 hour - and it also eliminated approach anxiety for a lot of other guys as well.

When I did the technique, that sinking feeling that I would ussually get in my stomach about starting a conversation with a woman was gone - I could approach women easily, I didn't get that thoughts about what's going to happen if I actually say hi to her.

I basically need 30 guys to test it out for free, to let me know how it works for them.

So I've set up a test group that you can apply and test the technique out for free.

To get it, go to my website in the signature and get in.

I would appreciate your help.

Phantom

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you personally guarantee that you aren't going to sell my information, I'll sign up.

I agree with you about the top 5. On some of my more confident nights, I've chatted up servers and handed them my phone when asking for their phone numbers.

Every time I do this, there are several guys looking at me with a look like I took a poop on their face. They don't have the balls to do anything but stare at the girls, and they resent when they see someone with the balls to actually take a risk.

I'm not 100% confident, which is why I'm in this forum. But I can offer this advice: If you see someone out there with a bit of game, try being like them. Don't hate them for doing something you could do, but don't have the balls to.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 am 
Post of the month winner!

Those 5 things are products of dissonance reduction. At the very moment a guy freezes, his mind goes blank, then fills with negative emotions because he already know he won't approach. At that moment, he's about as likely to be thinking about his mom's rasberry pie recipe as he is to be thinking about somebody laughing at him. Interview them 20 minutes layer and it's a different story.