How i conquored Approach Anxiety

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

basically i was living like a little bitch AFC. one night i went out with a buddy and we decided to approach as we had heard about this pick up style and we tested it out. we went our fairly drunk and sarged the night life just on the streets. basically he just pointed out to a 10 and i had to approach her without thinking twice. i remember my first number close and instantly i became addicted. i realised that all the bulllshit this world has told me to get big arms, make alot of money, get a nice car, become famous, your a lonely loser if you dont have a girlfriend .. that stuff is all complete bullshit. im number closing hbs and they wouldnt have any idea if im homeless or not! this has truely changed my perspective on life and you can become whoever the fuck you want to be. back to my point now. so i got my first number close in my life and i felt amazing, as if i won a grammy award. i continued to sarge for another 4 hours, yes 4 hours ! i was sarging for so long that eventually i was not drunk and me and my mate became sober ! we were picking up sober. i asked him "dude are you sober?" he said yes im 100%. ever since we have been sarging everyday and its become a drug. i need to at least number close a girl a day. these bullshit theorys and peacocking are just money making schemes. once you pass your AA your a machine and you can get any girl you ever want. I number closed a 2 set the other night and my opener was "excuse me i took steroids the other day and now my nut sack is really saggy, do you know how to fix this?" it shows that your an alpha and you have unbeatable confidence that 98% of average men do not have and THEY are lucky to meet YOU. So the method i found to get rid of it is drink up and then sarge until your sober and watch how it will change you. the next night you must go out completely sober because you have already proved yourself you can do it sober ! peace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
basically i was living like a little bitch AFC. one night i went out with a buddy and we decided to approach as we had heard about this pick up style and we tested it out. we went our fairly drunk and sarged the night life just on the streets. basically he just pointed out to a 10 and i had to approach her without thinking twice. i remember my first number close and instantly i became addicted. i realised that all the bulllshit this world has told me to get big arms, make alot of money, get a nice car, become famous, your a lonely loser if you dont have a girlfriend .. that stuff is all complete bullshit. im number closing hbs and they wouldnt have any idea if im homeless or not! this has truely changed my perspective on life and you can become whoever the fuck you want to be. back to my point now. so i got my first number close in my life and i felt amazing, as if i won a grammy award. i continued to sarge for another 4 hours, yes 4 hours ! i was sarging for so long that eventually i was not drunk and me and my mate became sober ! we were picking up sober. i asked him "dude are you sober?" he said yes im 100%. ever since we have been sarging everyday and its become a drug. i need to at least number close a girl a day. these bullshit theorys and peacocking are just money making schemes. once you pass your AA your a machine and you can get any girl you ever want. I number closed a 2 set the other night and my opener was "excuse me i took steroids the other day and now my nut sack is really saggy, do you know how to fix this?" it shows that your an alpha and you have unbeatable confidence that 98% of average men do not have and THEY are lucky to meet YOU. So the method i found to get rid of it is drink up and then sarge until your sober and watch how it will change you. the next night you must go out completely sober because you have already proved yourself you can do it sober ! peace
You have good qualities that can take you very far. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good stuff mate keep on track and your do some serious damage out there. :)