Gigantic inner game issues and other issues

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi. im 27 years old and have alot of issues that i was hoping you guys may have a solution to. as i said im a 27 year old guy and i have had sex only once in my life it is now 2,5 years ago and i paid for it so that don't help my self esteem much. i am a really shy guy when it comes to women, i didn't actualy manage to speak to them untill like 3-4 years ago without shivering. i have no confidence whatsoever cause i feel i have nothing in my life and all i ever wanted was to have a happy family with a wife and some kids like i didnt have when i grew up because of an alcoholic father that was to put it gently a big asshole and a mean drunk.... im allways depressed but i have a kind of humorus attitude about it so i think thats why i easily get friends.. i used to smoke alot of weed it started when i was 13-14 years old and ive smoked about every day since then, but i have been off it for soon 5 months when i realised smoking 5 grams a day didnt do me anny favors. i have missed out on school and i didnt get my first job til i was 18... i have now become a barista witch is the first job i actualy think im good at but im still depressed every day cause all i can think of is getting a girlfriend and having sex.... sex scares the crap out of me cause i know i dont have nice body and a small penis, i was about 130kg when i was 10 years old and rapidly lost weight around 18 when i moved out from home so i have a really ugly body and my doc said i need operations to get all the skin fixed, i cant stand the guy i see in the mirror..... i have also constantly been thinking of suicide since i was 13 and not a day goes by without me thinking about killing myself but i dont have the balls to do it so i dont get why i keep thinking about it... i very often have one-itises that crushes me when i find out i dont have a chance even if hell freezes over to get that girl........... i just read the game by neil strauss AKA Style and thats how i found out about PUA's and in the book he visits the hypnosists steve P or something and that got me thinking that maby all of this can be solved with hypnosis but i have allways thought that hypnosis was bull so i have never given it anny thought untill now, so do you guys think a hypnosist can help me or do i need years with a shrink??? sorry for the long post but i really need help cause im really down at the moment cause one of the girls i had a one-itis on and i have flirted with a while now (we work toghether) asked me yesturday if she could spend the night at my place after work today, she has a boyfriend and she was saying on facebook that it was so wrong to ask and she dosnt know her limits etc etc. so ofc i said yes. but today at work she had gotten a friend to drive her home and it hit me like a fucking refrigerator tossed from the empire state building in my face that i was just getting my hopes up for something that would never happen....... sorry for the long post and ramblings but i need help...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Let me ask you this, I want to list 3 things you could start doing that will improve your life.

Once you have done that give a reason for each idea why you haven't taken action yet.

Going back to the original list write down how much better you feel once you started taking action for each idea.

Finally write what you think will happen if you don't take action for each idea.

Post all this stuff in reply to this.

--If you are not giving, you are not living--

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

First of all I want to say that you are exactly the type of guy that pick up is meant for. And you're why I like to get on this forum and try to help people. I was very similar to you in the past: bad parents, slow start with women, self-conscious about my looks...even addicted to pot for several years. So I know exactly what you are going through, and it's admittedly mentally anguishing. Trust me I know.

Second, let's get over the past. You have already grown up, removed yourself from the control and abuse from your parents, and ceased using drugs. Even if you had the most perfect childhood and banged Adriana Lima a thousand times before breaking up with her, that would all still be in the past and you'd have no choice but to focus on what the future will bring tomorrow. Let's live in the now, and prepare for the future, and forget about the past.

Third, almost every guy in the world has some aspect of himself that he hates and can't fix. He's too short, has a small dick, is too fat, has bitch tits, has stretch marks, has a limp, is in a wheelchair, has bad acne, etc. I've heard it all on this forum before. Guess what? Throwing pity parties for yourself and committing suicide will not change any of that. You are who you are. You have what you have. Deal with it.

Fourth, take steps to change your life. I can recite all the self-help stuff in the world and paste it here for you to read, but to simplify it I will just say to stay positive and work on improving yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially. Another thing, be realistic. Give yourself do-able goals. Don't be too hard on yourself. Don't build up false hopes like you did with that girl at work. You are obviously a typical AFC, which I know you already know. You now need to break yourself of all those bad habits and work on first improving your inner game, then continue on improving outwardly.