Do girls know its weird when...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

im just saying do girls know its weird and creepy when they walk by on purpose, or place themselves around you. It gets old and kinda like there forcing themselves at you. Sometimes its cool, well if i like the girl...

I dont know about other people but i get a lot of attention from girls and hell thats have the reason i can become so shy sometimes. What do i do to get over this.

Should i talk to every girl that shows interest even if i dont want them just to get comfortable?( just thought of that)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
im just saying do girls know its weird and creepy when they walk by on purpose, or place themselves around you. It gets old and kinda like there forcing themselves at you. Sometimes its cool, well if i like the girl...

I dont know about other people but i get a lot of attention from girls and hell thats have the reason i can become so shy sometimes. What do i do to get over this.

Should i talk to every girl that shows interest even if i dont want them just to get comfortable?( just thought of that)
hell, id say just talk every girl :wink: at least ones that you make eye contact with. opening shit tons of sets for a few days will definitely help you get over AA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Girls can be just as awkward as guys. Leave them be they're trying too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Sure why not? Try to get a broad spectrum of all girls out there in this world.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Girls can be just as awkward as guys. Leave them be they're trying too.
How exactly are they trying when they don't approach us, and expect us to? Moving closer to someone or looking at them is hardly making an effort!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thats what I'm saying ca you just call them out on wanting to meet you. Just today i went to subway and there were to girls sitting in there. I went to order my food and one gets up and comes to the counter just so i would notice her and talk to her. like i said this is cool but it puts so much pressure on me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I also get attention from women, although it's them looking at me as we walk past each other, rather than me being static and them moving towards me. I've decided that I'm going to start up a convo with the ones who do this, and it could be worth it too talking to those who aren't my type, because it could help me get more comfortable as you suggested.

I was thinking of saying to them, after we've said "hi" to each other, "why are you looking at me?" or "don't you know it's rude to stare?", but in a friendly way. It's best to be nice to people who are being nice to you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just leave them dude, if you are so pressure, talk to them. Just relax, you are a man, and man don't get confuse if the girls show that they are interested.