SYDNEY'S BEST PUA MENTOR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

Post subject: SYDNEY'S BEST PUA MENTOR
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Sydney PUA members,

My name is Marty and I have been helping guys learn how to pick up for over 10 years. I have been inactive on this forum for some time and I thought it was time to make a come back. Gaming has come a long way and is very different in 2015 compared to the days of Mystery. We now have social media as an influence in many modern day interactions and women simply do not go out to clubs to meet people as much due to the limitless amount of interactions they receive. I have developed many techniques to over come this.

I am looking for a group of 5 Gentlemen who want to improve their love life and confidence. I am very good at what I do and I want to share this knowledge with those who wish to learn it. I am a young man in my late 20s with a wealth of confidence and experience.

I will be looking to hold a weekly class to improve your confidence and pick up skills. 100% Guaranteed success and improvement in every way. I am very good with the ladies and this will not disappoint.

Class will only be $50 for the first session and believe me that is a bargain! Rather than charge a single client excess I have found running classes work better on this forum. SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
FIRST 5 PEOPLE ONLY.

We will also eventually go out and actually game and I will be able to assist you in real life scenarios!

PRIVATE SESSIONS available for those who find my classes useful.

Adios,
Marty