SYDNEY PUA WING MEET UP GROUP

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone,
Im looking to setup a small group of guys in Sydney that are serious about picking up and improving their game. Im no master myself but what I 'm good at is organising, setting plans, schedules and having set goals in place to make sure we improve at every outing.
Night clubs, bars or pubs will not be a priority and very minimal nights will be organised at these type of venues so those that are interested in that type of pick up please do not reply as this group will not be ideal for you. (Music is too loud in these type of venues and makes it difficult to have a decent conversation with a girl).
Day and night time outings (mainly weekends) will be focused towards shopping centres, markets, beaches, parks, train stations, organised social events, city street walking, etc
Let me know if your interested via Private Message......
Cheers
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey bud, I have a Sydney FB group with about 160 guys in Sydney regularly picking up.

Add me on FB and I'll invite you in (it's a secret group)

https://www.facebook.com/damien.diecke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

I'm from Sydney and keen to join in on the fun. Damien it sent you a friend request hopefully you can add me to your fb group

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

I am looking for fellow mates to hang out and do some fun daygame in Sydney. I have been daygaming since 3.5 years and recently returned to Sydney.
So yeah if anyone is keen to catch up that would be great! I am definitely keen to get to know a couple of you guys!

Text me 0434 137 585
or PM me.

Cheers guys.
Matt