Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Gold Coast

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am currently living on the Gold Coast and am struggling to meet other blokes to go out and sarge with.
I do travel a bit with my work and am very happy to travel elsewhere to meet other fellas who are like minded!

If you live in the following cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane) give me a text and lets organise when I'll be in town and catch up.

This being said, I am super keen to start something regular with Brisbane and Gold Coast blokes.

Thanks
- Josh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I live in Brisbane, but do travel to Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast quite regularly. If you're serious about going out sarging you can ping me on wickr (my id: s7bdf2a7).

PS. I read your very first post and looks like were introduced to the Game in exact same fashion.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm keen, just moved to Brissy. How old are you blokes? Maybe add me on facey, PM for details.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is awesome, looks like there is a few of us local fellas now.
We all have to catch up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just sent a couple of PM messages to you blokes, but these seem to still sit in the Outbox folder... is this normal?

Cheers,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

Melbourne Based PUA heading up to Gold Coast on January 8th 2016. It seems like there's quite a few Brisbane based guys, just wondering about the Gold Coast.

I have 1 year of Pick Up experience and I have had success with various number closes, instadates, make outs and pulls. I'm not going to lie and say I pull everytime I go out and I don't think anyone should have expectations like that.

What I am looking for is a team of guys that work well together, who are professional, know how to game and guys that can introduce me to the different dynamic that the Gold Coast is.

Gold Coast is a heaven for HB10's and i'm just a guy from Melbourne who knows jack shit about the area, but I am a guy who is knowledgeable about pick up.

If you're in the Gold Coast feel free to PM me for my number.

Thanks for reading guys,

Rolski.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey! I live in Coffs Harbour (in between bris + syd) if your ever in my area, would love to sarg with you!