Perth Wing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

Post subject: Perth Wing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I'm a 34yo dude, have been doing plenty of online dating and going ok but I want to take it to the next level and work on approaches IRL. I'd like a wing for either Wed or Sat nights on a semi regular basis. I like to keep fit so I'd prefer to practice sober game for an extra challenge. Would prefer someone with experience but hey I'm open to a fellow beginner who is willing to grow together and push each other. OH yeah I also have flexible working hours so I'd love give some daygaming a go.

Post subject: Re: Perth Wing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey bro I'd probably keen to go out and wing for ya. I dont classify myself a pua but I'm keen to learn.
I'm 32 living in Perth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm Stephen and very new to game. I'm also looking for a wingman but can spend a long time learning how to be an awesome wingman (you can teach me what to say) before needing anyone to wing for me. As I said, I'm very new, extremely new.

I'm 35 and am looking to daygame more but will also go for night game

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I'm 35 and in Perth. I'm ok. no major diseases anymore. I'd like a good wing. I am more into alternative lifestyle, so mainstream clubs are not my jam. But.. I guess I can always put on some giant furry ear muffs but ideally daygame would be good. There are like 4 guys on this post around the same age. Why don't we meet up and figure out what we are after?

Honestly, I have no idea how to work with a wingman. I most have been just creepin on chicks randomly on my own for years with a fair few bangs but nothing good, because I'm going about it in a shitty way. I'd like to learn how to do this shit by the book. So I guess I'm looking for someone who is committed to structure and learning whilst also being FUN TO BE AROUND! but not a hyper dickhead at the same time (I've got the dickhead angle covered).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Man, Im interested it. I'm 30 and living in Perth. let me know when We can catch up. Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:16 am 
Hi guys, I'm Matt from London, England and I do daygame. I want to go out in Perth a lot for the 10 days I'll be here until end of November. I'm 33 and looking for wings. Just travelling through and want to have a great time.

Done some great daygame training with the world's best coaches in London and Rio, so looking to improve my nightgame and get girls in Perth.

Hit me up on 0468390321 via text and we can arrange to meet up. Will be in Perth from 15th - 27th November 2017.see ya!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey lads, I'm fresh in Perth looking to improve my game. Anyone still around.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, and welcome

We are starting 2019 strong and hope you join us for the ride!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That's great to hear! I look forward to it.

Any of ye thinking of tying up the end of 2018 in a big bow. I'm living around in Northbridge and the look of the women on the weekend is giving me heart palpitations!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Happy New Year!

Who's up for meeting up this weekend and sarging around Perth. We can meet up early and talk about where would like to improve and then get straight to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Happy New Year!

Who's up for meeting up this weekend and sarging around Perth. We can meet up early and talk about where would like to improve and then get straight to it.