Perth Lair

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

Post subject: Re: Perth Lair
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I really like this forum. Looking for wings to step up my game with. Have done about 100 approaches so far. Willing to go out most weekends and weekdays too. Daygame is more my thing. But nightgame on weekends is great too. I'm 30 btw and prefer winging with somone who consistently goes out.
I’ve sent you a pm brahh. Hit me up I’m keen as to go out this weekend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:59 pm 
Looks like no one is posted here in a while. Probably due to covid, if you are in Perth right now you there "is no covid" normality is high. Looking a wing like minded, I don't have trouble getting girls but I still in comfortable with the cold approach would love a wing man to go out with perhaps learn from myself hit me up. 31 -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:59 pm 
Hey Zangetsu,
I just saw your post. I'm 41 and married and I'm looking to start teaching guys how to cold approach and do day game. I've done hundreds of cold approaches and I'm currently doing some coaching for a friend. It's just something I'm interested in and passionate about and I think all men should learn how to do it.
If you're interested in potentially meeting, email me at phill.norman@protonmail.com and tell me a bit more about yourself.
Cheers,
Phill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 pm 
Quote:
Looks like no one is posted here in a while. Probably due to covid, if you are in Perth right now you there "is no covid" normality is high. Looking a wing like minded, I don't have trouble getting girls but I still in comfortable with the cold approach would love a wing man to go out with perhaps learn from myself hit me up. 31 -
Hey man, would be keen to start again - after a long relationship breakup. I’m 27. Let me know when you’re out next time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey guys, learned game 10 years ago and tried to stay decent since, keen to go out.. pm me if in perth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:51 pm 
Hey guys, I'm looking to get into the scene and starting building my game. I'm 18 in South Perth area and I've tried some cold approaching just to strike up conversations with people but I'm unsure how to move into the roght direction. Any advice is appreciated or even if people are going out if I would be able to tag along.

Zazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:29 am 
hey guys, just started learning about game and pua, haven’t got a lot of experience but keen to go out and test the things i’ve learned and learn from other people who are in the community. 25, live in perth SPAM, hit me up if you’re keen to go out!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:34 pm 
Don’t know if anyone is on here anymore but if someone’s wants to go game with me in Perth lemme know because I want a wing. I’m a beginner never cold approached in my life but learned about it online watching videos about it.