Why you should Hate PUAHATE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Of course ryan doesn't like them, they bash him on the site.

PUAHATE are actually good, of course they're over the top with hyperbole, but for people who actually want to be successful and get good at this whilst avoiding being ripped off it's a good idea to skim through it to get an idea of what they're about.

99% of anybody who is selling a product for PUA is generally scamming or marketing TO GET YOU TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT. This is business. Puahate make no money from their website whilst Ryan does.

Puahate always reminds me that all those gurus are after your money first then to help you.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Nobody forces people to part ways with their money.

You can't blame PUAs for trying to make a living. Every PUA out there provides free "taster" videos on YouTube so that you know what to expect. So since there is always the option of "try before you buy", any complaints about being ripped off are ridiculous.

The type of guys who are backwardly shy with women or spurned woman-haters are the type to blame other people for their own shortcomings in an ultra-defensive way. These are your typical irrational PUAHaters. The problem PUAs face is with some of their students is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Those who want to learn do well with women from bootcamps. Ok, some PUAs are better than others, but there is enough taster material out there nowadays, there really is no excuse to blame the coaches.

If you get bad grades st school, is it always the teacher's fault?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

You can't blame PUAs for trying to make a living. Every PUA out there provides free "taster" videos on YouTube so that you know what to expect. So since there is always the option of "try before you buy", any complaints about being ripped off are ridiculous.

The type of guys who are backwardly shy with women or spurned woman-haters are the type to blame other people for their own shortcomings in an ultra-defensive way. These are your typical irrational PUAHaters. The problem PUAs face is with some of their students is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Those who want to learn do well with women from bootcamps. Ok, some PUAs are better than others, but there is enough taster material out there nowadays, there really is no excuse to blame the coaches.

Do you really agree with what you've said?

You have implied that you believe its okay for the 'gurus' to take advantage of desperate guys (or guys who've fallen into a rut) through their marketing and false advertising.

I have personal friends who knew a Mystery Bootcamp was coming into our city a while back so they checked out the venue the bootcamp was happening at and guess what? The gurus had been going around hiring girls they knew to tell everybody in the place that celebrities/high-up people were coming in whilst those girls themselves were around to be approached. Girls get paid to have a night out but just let a few bootcampers speak to them, pretty decent idea.

Thats like ONE problem, scam they do.

Also if someone is bad with girls, they get told about this stuff, they think "hey this MUST be what I have to do as I can't get girls and these guys do". Sounds silly, but its no different from (to use your example) a teacher teaching; do you question every single thing a teacher says? No, you think "He's a teacher, what he says must be true about his subject" generally speaking that is.

I don't agree with Puahate or really go on there and I believe most people can learn this shit, so the concept itself isn't a scam.

But seriously re-think what you just said. . .

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Song:

He was turned to steel,
In the great magnetic field,
Where he traveled time,
For the future of mankind.

November 2011 thread by:
http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=23479

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
PUA is just another word for asperger.

But puahaters, especially MurdocsiG is more retarded for thinking that [-- a girl in a picture with a boy = SEX --]

Hahahaha LOl whatta retard this wimpy douche is, ahahaha lol. Only gullible puahatards fall for a such a silly scam.

PUAhaters fail in self - review and self - critical analysis. They blindlessly follow schemes without questioning .
Will puahaters ever learn?

Hahahha Lmfao. hahahha. He actually believes that a girl and a boy in a picture means that they are having sex.
Hahaha what a retard.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Can we shut down this thread? I feel like it truly serves little purpose now. It's more than 2 years old, and the topic has been thoroughly discussed beyond a perhaps Tiffany who feels the need to consistently post in this thread. I should've advocated for it earlier but I didn't.
It should stay open, people need to be aware of what our forum has to offer. Also you should probably ban Tiffany who is clearly mentally unwell.

All there is to "game" is making normal conversation, being up front about your interests from the start and not seeming super desperate.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
PUA is just another word for asperger.

But puahaters, especially MurdocsiG is more retarded for thinking that [-- a girl in a picture with a boy = SEX --]

Hahahaha LOl whatta retard this wimpy douche is, ahahaha lol. Only gullible puahatards fall for a such a silly scam.

PUAhaters fail in self - review and self - critical analysis. They blindlessly follow schemes without questioning .
Will puahaters ever learn?

Hahahha Lmfao. hahahha. He actually believes that a girl and a boy in a picture means that they are having sex.
Hahaha what a retard.
Your jimmies seem rustled. To me it seems that you are mad because "scamming PUAHaters" are out having fun socializing with and getting intimate with women whilst you're head deep in a Mystery Method book. Actually, do they even let you read such books in your padded cell or are the shrinks against it?

All there is to "game" is making normal conversation, being up front about your interests from the start and not seeming super desperate.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Your jimmies seem rustled. To me it seems that you are mad because "scamming PUAHaters" are out having fun socializing with and getting intimate
puahaters outside the house? Hahahha Lol watta joke. hahahha. Anyone who visits puahate knows that puahaters are shut - in, introverted, hermit trolls with insecurities who just whinned and bitch about not having any women.

Hahaha. Take a look at the puahate.com website for pete's sake. We have been oberserving them and you.

We know puahaters ain't gettin laid but if helps you sleep at night then go ahead.

Enjoy your sausage feast at the gym.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The puahaters do not know the value of time.

The puahaters scammed clueless, retarded, inexperience virgins with plastic surgery brainwashing but failing to realize that time is so important.

By the time puahaters have acquired the ability to attract women, they are already too old and have too little time and energy. Even if they had the energy, there'd be too little time.

Precious time so, so precious can never be recovered.

Life is too short and we only live once. Cherish every moment while it last.

Why are the puahate internet marketers so heartless? why are they so heartless in scamming these poor naive people with shitty retarded things?

Wasting time is gravest of all offenses.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Your jimmies seem rustled. To me it seems that you are mad because "scamming PUAHaters" are out having fun socializing with and getting intimate
puahaters outside the house? Hahahha Lol watta joke. hahahha. Anyone who visits puahate knows that puahaters are shut - in, introverted, hermit trolls with insecurities who just whinned and bitch about not having any women.

Hahaha. Take a look at the puahate.com website for pete's sake. We have been oberserving them and you.

We know puahaters ain't gettin laid but if helps you sleep at night then go ahead.

Enjoy your sausage feast at the gym.
So basically what you're saying is that you haven't been "observing me"? Because if you had you'd know that I usually go out every Friday unless lacking the money and rarely go to the gym. Looks like you need to improve your skills as a Private Eye, detective.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The puahaters do not know the value of time.

The puahaters scammed clueless, retarded, inexperience virgins with plastic surgery brainwashing but failing to realize that time is so important.

By the time puahaters have acquired the ability to attract women, they are already too old and have too little time and energy. Even if they had the energy, there'd be too little time.

Precious time so, so precious can never be recovered.

Life is too short and we only live once. Cherish every moment while it last.

Why are the puahate internet marketers so heartless? why are they so heartless in scamming these poor naive people with shitty retarded things?

Wasting time is gravest of all offenses.
I just noticed you have only 97 posts, willing to bet 90% of those are in this thread. So it seems to me that you are a troll... I fail to understand, because this is neither making anybody angry, nor is it accomplishing anything, you're just wasting the bandwidth of this forum.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I just noticed you have only 97 posts,
You are required a minimum of 50 post to post in the PUA lounge sub - section. The thread was originally located in the PUA lounge but ever since I made lots of attack against the internet marketers, they got butthurt and so have moved it to a sub-section with less traffic to minimize damage. Understandable, it is.

It seems, you are the one who lack the detective skills, mr. defective.

C'mon, we know what you do and how long you log - in in puahate and your previous post and threads in puahate.
Do u really want me to make it personal? Do u want me to link your post and threads from puahate? should I really take this offensively, aggressively, to the maximum?

Do you want to get exposed via an I.P. tracer with all of your troll accounts? Do you?

You are getting desperate murdociGd. You are just butthurt about the lawsuits against puahate.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters are sick, wimpy pussies.

30+ year old virgins are considered creepy by women because sex which is something that normal people can easily get is almost impossible to them.

That is creepy to women. Ohh, how come sex, which is innate and instinctive be so diffucult for these puahating asspies. It is so creepy that something most normal people easily have is so goddamn freaking difficult for retarded puahaters.

These puahating creepy freaks rely on bootcamps and seminars and lectures on grooming and style to become at least moderately aware on how to be aesthetic.

For christ sake, if you need a bootcamp/seminar or lecture on how to look good then you are a freaking retard.

Naturally people already have a sense on what is supposed to be but these puahating asspie freaks rely on bootcamps and seminars on grooming and style.

How could they be so retarded not to understand proper grooming and style?

what is wrong with them?

Only retarded people rely on bootcamps/seminars/lectures on grooming and style and how to look good

Fucking mentally retarded puahaters are deficient at self - learning.

It is abnormal.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters are mentally retarded because they could have gotten legit answers from other sources especially IN REal Life sources but instead of asking for help from reliable and credible IN real LIfe people; The puahaters seek help inside a forum of clueless, inexperienced, mentally retarded virgins in puahate.

These puahating asspies are so mentally retarded that they rely on forums to know about life and women.

Expecting a bunch of shut -in, introverted, hermit trolls in puahate to give answers is a sign of mental retardation. PUAhaters are crazy.

Most of the of the puahate members are 30 - 50 year old virgins.

IN puahate, only VIRGINS know everything about life, sex and women.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Do you really agree with what you've said?

You have implied that you believe its okay for the 'gurus' to take advantage of desperate guys (or guys who've fallen into a rut) through their marketing and false advertising.

I have personal friends who knew a Mystery Bootcamp was coming into our city a while back so they checked out the venue the bootcamp was happening at and guess what? The gurus had been going around hiring girls they knew to tell everybody in the place that celebrities/high-up people were coming in whilst those girls themselves were around to be approached. Girls get paid to have a night out but just let a few bootcampers speak to them, pretty decent idea.

Thats like ONE problem, scam they do.

Also if someone is bad with girls, they get told about this stuff, they think "hey this MUST be what I have to do as I can't get girls and these guys do". Sounds silly, but its no different from (to use your example) a teacher teaching; do you question every single thing a teacher says? No, you think "He's a teacher, what he says must be true about his subject" generally speaking that is.

I don't agree with Puahate or really go on there and I believe most people can learn this shit, so the concept itself isn't a scam.

But seriously re-think what you just said. . .
I don't care if they bring in paid models to be nice to the guys on boot camp. What most of these shy guys need is an ego stroke, to build up their confidence, so what if the interactions are staged, we're talking about guys who can't even ask a hot woman where the nearest bus stop is, let alone go out sarging. So it's not really a scam, even if they use models. You can't expect a baby to run before it can walk.