Why you should Hate PUAHATE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wannabe Gurus, The PUAhaters. They are the villain who gets off on playing mind games — clever and dangerous and lacking comedic overtones. The PUAhaters always have a plan, but rather than do any work, the manipulative twats prefers to play on other characters' emotional wounds. Oftentimes, indirectly attacking with a cumulative purpose.

In many cases, PUAhaters spread shitty retarded LMS theories, histrionically exaggerating issues, faking hurt to garner sympathy. Despite frequently playing the victim game, the puahaters personally is rarely emotional and seldom are burdened by emotions such as sadness or anxiety, yet is all too willing to spread it to others.

Usually PUAhaters are cognitive savants lacking in other forms of intelligence outside of logic.

Just like PU gurus, the wannabe gurus want to preach shitty ideas but lack proper insight and understanding with women, and the deeper psycho-sociological problems that gets them rejected.

Different methods of PUAhate brainwashing exists, depending on the aspergery PUAhaters favorite tricks to manipulate people:

1. The Angry Failed Pick - up LMSers who suck at PU borrows tricks from PU and devices psuedo proofs without authentic scientific validation.

2. The Charmer relies on General wits and humor to appeal to selected targets.

3. The Coldly Analytical PUAhaters, user of the tricks of Intellectual Combat, this LMSers pins the persons weaknesses in one assessing glance and then hits all their sore spots to devastating effect.

4. The PUAhate Super trolls use tricks of obfuscation to mask/re-direct or hi-jack any threatening ideas/threads. They are not real PUAhaters but just bored trolls swayed by the puahate band wagon.

5. The PUAhate Financier, builds elaborate hired networks of online marketers to scam angry virgins professionally.

6. The Great Deceptionistic PUAhaters, a liar who uses Ultra Depressive Confessions, False Reassurances, Vagueness, Ambiguity and other fallacies to dissimulate the truth.

7. The PUAhating Bully - expert in shaming tactics and use of derogatory terms (*i.e. faggot/ugly/manlet/bald/racist slurs), ridiculing people to conformity.

8. The Chameleon - Morphs to blend with the environment or borrow authority from a trusted figurehead.

9. The LMS Dummies - these types are merely minions, newly converted, just fodders used a shield to protect the Real PUAhaters.

10. The Silent PUAhaters - these are the covert manipulators oftentimes employing a myriad techniques of persuasion, manipulation, brainwashing and even hypnosis to create cultlike followers. The most dangerous if its kind. An example of one of their tricks is simple repetition and association borrowed from principles of memory or a.k.a. Enhancing the effects of shitty retarded LMS brainwashing through the use of "Mnemonics". Altering cognitive processing is their specialty.

11. Other types are unknown or unclassifiable.

The last subtype is the Apparently the PUAhate Puppetmaster who extensively has more power than any of his companions. To this end, the PUAhate puppetmaster fakes stupidity, insanity or retardation so that he/she can avoid being eliminated by opponents while still being able to manipulate emotional wounded and vulnerable angry virgins as he/she pleases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

fucking hell, they've hacked my facebook and e-mail accounts when I tried to exposed puahate, shit goddman it.

Are you kidding me?

This is the most useful website on the internet

1. This website can be used to bash/destroy every other competing guru.

2. You can use this website to covertly sell products and do backdoor marketing of bootcamps.

3. It can be use as a promotional tool.

4. It can be use to lure/bait critical thinkers into generating super ideas so advanced that it will render any methods so obsolete, shitty, outdated and inaccurate. Steal information and repackage it as an E-book.

5. The angry virgin loser freaks are always sequestered but never completely removed because the website is depedent on manipulating super trolls as a Giant Troll army to attack and destroy websites or for other purposes.

6. The website can also be use as an online mental asymlum. PUAhate is an ONLINE concentration bootcamp wherein scammers can purge previous mental programming with an even more retarded brainwashing.

The Lulz is just a cover-up or a red herring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It is only keeping David de Angelo Double your scamming alive.

His army of covert hired online marketers is killing every competing pick up community.

The website is scammy and misleading. It is a red herring and smoke screen to mask the true marketing intention of covertly destroying every competing pick - up artist or guru.

The puahate website must be destroyed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I WANT THE PUAHATE WEBSITE DESTROYED, they are scamming angry virgins and taking advantage of the miserable loser freaks inside the puahate website.

The PUAhate website is own by David de Angelo

PUAhate website is used to bash/destroy every other competing guru.

2. PUAhate website covertly sells products and do backdoor marketing of bootcamps.

3. It can be use as a promotional tool.

4. It can be use to lure/bait critical thinkers into generating super ideas so advanced that it will render any methods so obsolete, shitty, outdated and inaccurate. Steal information and repackage it as an E-book.

5. The angry virgin loser freaks are always sequestered but never completely removed because the website is depedent on manipulating super trolls as a Giant Troll army to attack and destroy websites or for other purposes.

6. The website can also be use as an online mental asylum. PUAhate is an ONLINE concentration bootcamp wherein double your dating scammers can purge previous mental programming with an even more retarded brainwashing.

The Lulz is just a cover-up or a red herring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate them for covertly marketing cocky and funny and other products of david de angelo in forums and other websites.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Another reason to hate PUAHATE.

Check out their MODS doing unfunny interviews/PODCASTS with PUA gurus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZb9h4L4NAc

The morning after this idiots drunken interview in the public domain- where he admitted perma banning PUAs despite not breaking any PUAHATE forum rules- he reckons he didn't mean what he said.

It's irrelevant though because that guy in the video John Cole from Tenessee (aka Midnight the abusive moderator-spammer) has 746,726 posts since March 2010 and has never once posted a single witty, funny, insightful, well thought out post.

PS- sorry to bump an ancient thread but I thought I'd share this so you know the level of IQ we're dealing with. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

It is futile because puahate is run by the same internet marketing administrators who run other forums.

It is all connected via a giant cross - linking, covert, systematic internet marketing system that operates a chain of websites. (mostly by Scammer Eban Pagan).

I've lost interest in posting in forums because my post frequently gets plagiarized and ends up being used in E-books or as an instructional material for bootcamps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhate is an internet marketing scam.

PUAhate uses proffesional trolls to create false drama to lure people into dispensing advise that can be plagiarize and use as an e - book or in bootcamps.

"Puahate is a scam designed to deny men the fruits of pick-up, keeping them depressed and lonely."

PUAhaters are so painfully mentally retarded, it's pitiful, just read any of the puahaters multiple threads, it's like watching a wounded animal, you are always wondering if you should put it down as a humane act.

PUAhate is like a mcdonalds happy meal. you feel warm and cosy while you're chewing on it, but when you go to bed you're just uglier, fattier and father away from a pussy than anybody else on the planet.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
great post, just look at jack nicholson old ugly as fuck and gets and is desired by a lot of women.

Patrick swayze wasn't that hansome but he was also desirable cause he has alpha male attributes.
Being multi-millionaire Hollywood superstars has nothing to do with them getting laid then. Ok then!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The PUAhaters are internet marketing scammers deceiving weak vulnerable angry virgins into indirectly attacking Mystery and Ross J, and any other competitors of david de angelo. PUAhate is a scam.

All my post related to exposing puahate scam has been deleted and I have been I.P. banned by puahate.

They are pitiful, the mentally retarded virgins in puahate got scammed by women, then scam by fake pua's(frauds) and now they are being scammed by an internet marketing company.

The weak, ugly and mentally retarded people in puahate always gets taken advantage by stronger, more powerful, alpha forces.

PUAhate must be destroyed or at least the internet marketing company that runs it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The PUAhaters are mentally sick.

Deceiving people with fake site traffic.

Scamming people with covert systematic internet marketing with a mixture of negotiational tactics thrown in the mix.

The most advanced internet marketing ever.

What can a tiny cockroach like me do against a Giant internet marketing company that scam angry virgins in puahate?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

3 Truths.

A girl would rather have sex with a psychopathic rapist than be with a boring loser Nice Guy.

A girl would rather let herself be abused with a narcissistic masculine man than to be with a wimpy retarded loser.

Real Love has real sex. If a girl truly loves you then she will have sex with you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bump.

I will spread this to all forums and exposed the PUAhaters as the scammers they really are.

PUAhaters are so wimpy retarded and virginal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mega - BUMP.

Our competitors like David de Angelo Internet Marketing Company are mega-corporations with hundreds of millions of dollars available to spend to crush us / copy us / intimidate us. They want to continue dominating the web with mass produced low quality, barely helpful PUA books and instructions. If they think that our collection of detailed, meticulously edited collection of Pick - up and seduction advice are getting read more than theirs, they will try to crush us. While these big internet marketers are still much larger than us, I'm trying to keep my growing knowledge and experience under their radar. That’s why I stopped posting advice because the internet marketing companies are just going to plagiarize my ideas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made several attacks in puahate which includes but limited to DoS attacks, Malware, Hacks, Reports and even asking an I.P. provider for a puahate blocked.

PUAhate are scamming angry virgins who got scam by scammers and therefore they must be destroyed.

I SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

PUA is just another word for asperger. There's a reason not many normal men follow it after the age of around 17 when they begin to get actual real world experience.

Have any of you ever stepped FOOT in a club before? Because reading the books, tips, and tactics which speak of trying this shit in bars and what not it's clear y'all are just on cloud cuckoo land fantasizing shit in your head. Yeah let's DHV in the club with some magic, even though it's so dark she can barely see what's going on, the music is so loud you're struggling to hear each other, and she's tipsy as hell. Hey, I know! What about a routine! I'm sure that girl(s) will listen to your 10 minute monologue about the shape of teeth!

And whilst you're fumbling around with your deck of playing cards, normal guys are landing make outs with girls within 30 to 60 seconds of meeting them on the dance floor because they're not autistic. Just the fact that landing a phone number is some sort of massive accomplishment to aspiring PUAs just goes to show how socially inexperienced they are, because ANYBODY who isn't a COMPLETE weirdo can land a girl's phone number even if she's not interested. Many PUAHaters are more experienced with women than "pickup artists" and way more popular with better social skills. Here's me an average PUAHater "basement dwelling" a couple of days ago:

Having a good time like a normal guy, whilst y'all are walking around in your fur hats, goggles and underwear on the outside like an escaped mental patient. The fact that some pickup artists here speak of paying money to fucking JOHNNY WOLF just goes to show how out of touch with the world some of you are. And yes, David DeAngelo is the site owner. Double Your Dating world takeover.

All there is to "game" is making normal conversation, being up front about your interests from the start and not seeming super desperate.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

^^ You are referring specifically to routine / script-based pickup. Many of us on this site never use scripts or gimmicks. PUA hate is a forum full of guys who have paid money for boot camps and are still unsuccessful with women, so instead of analysing what they're doing wrong, they lash out at PUA and call it a ripoff to justify their own failures. I've spent about £50 on PUA books and I've never been on a bootcamp. This forum in an invaluable free resource also. I've always been confident but I was missing a few pieces in my game. The books and this forum filled in a lot of the gaps and I'm now far more successful because of it. Some guys aren't lucky enough to be as confident or socially aware as I am, so for them, bootcamp can do wonders for their game.