Hit Up Girl on FB?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Hit Up Girl on FB?
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This girl filled in for a co-worker. We talked a lot and seemed to vibe well. I tried to get digits but she refused, so I gave her my number instead. I think she has a bf that she's not telling me about. Anyways, my other co-worker said how much she liked it here and she wants to come back any time the other girl has to be out. She hasn't called and I don't think it's a good idea to hit her up on FB because I think she would have called if she wanted to hang. Anyways, what are your takes on it?

Post subject: Re: Hit Up Girl on FB?
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I tried to get digits but she refused
What flavor of [NO] are you waiting for?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've turned no into yes's before. Wouldn't be the first time but figured I wouldn't go after this one.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

FB game is desperation.

Socially valuable women don't respect it. Have the balls to ask a girl out in person.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah, I did. Her objection was that she didn't know if the lab she worked at let her date clients. I gave her my number later but haven't heard back from her. We spoke a ton that day and she texted my co-worker saying how she told her boss she wants to be there any time the other girl is sick. I hadn't done much comfort when I asked for her number or gave her mine, but she came over later and ate lunch alone with me and we talked a lot.

My co worker she's been talking to was actually the one suggesting I get in touch. I have no idea what this girl has been telling her, other than she wants to be there more often. I was thinking of shooting a message saying "I realize you were uncomfortable giving your number, how do you feel about getting to know each other over facebook a little better, first?" I realize it's a desperation move. Maybe I should wait for the call or next time she is in, but the girl she was covering for is like never out.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I was thinking of shooting a message saying "I realize you were uncomfortable giving your number, how do you feel about getting to know each other over facebook a little better, first?"

Don't send that. Live in the moment, and avoid meta talks with new women. After you explained yourself a bit, I don't feel the Facebook ad is all that bad. It's not ideal, but what do you have to lose, lol.

If you do add her, have a purpose. message her right away with an invite. Don't just add her and then fall back into her pool of stalky orbiters.