Breaking the fear

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Breaking the fear
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am not a pick up artist by any means...I am just a guy who has gotten a taste/sample of what its like living in freedom. I caught inspiration from a gay friend. Guy is the most flamboyant, charismatic person I know. Will say anything and do anything..................I've always been a straight guy turned on by women's feet. I actually started a youtube and uploaded a couple clips I recorded of random women's feet in the street I asked to record. For those that don't know these videos are fairly popular on youtube. So I do it to contribute, because I get turned on smelling and seeing women's feet, and I get to meet girls. I was so surprised to actually have gotten females to do this that I realized maybe being open about my fetish and not hiding it like the plague isn't a bad idea. If a guy busts my balls about it in front of women, its an opportunity to invite those women to join my youtube. Just be a machine. The best part about this recording girls feet for youtube hobbie is the possibility of meeting girls d.t.f. The two I got I know were down. I just didn't follow through cause right now its just about asking.

Now heres the sticking point. I want to be a fearless approach machine asking girls to record feet for my youtube. When I've gone out I've been so secretive. The women I got it was an opportunity where we were both alone on the subway platform. I want to get to a point where I'm asking loud and proud in front of all types of people, not a care in the world.I don't want to not approach in fear of being laughed at, ridiculed and made fun of by the people around me...Especially ball busting big mouths. Quite often the women around people is where the real treasure is at. I've handed out flyers and had to project my voice and always got responses that way so I know what I'm capable of...but I'm not use to projecting my voice when asking women to record there feet for youtube. Instead I ask secretly...in a voice where only they could hear. Worried about being laughed at or rejected in front of the guy walking behind her, or the girls sitting behind her... I know the award is worth the fear, if I would just lay my balls on the line and ask away like a sales man to every opportunity I see....like I'm doing the flyer job., but its all words because until I come out full blast like a machine its all talk. My issue is i'm not use to putting my balls on the line like this. When handing out the flyers and projecting my voice I was getting payed so I was okay with rejection....this is my own project though so i don't feel as comfortable. I feel terrified...but I always wonder what if, so I have to come out full blast with this....but I'm a guy thats use to living small...unnoticed. Now I want it all on the table...I've told a couple people in my circle about this, and will continue to spread it slowly....its still new and very scary to me.... so I am wondering if anyone had tips? I walk outside motivated...first girl I see around a few mean looking girls or a couple guys I don't approach. Next thing I know I'm planning, trying to find girls alone an I go from feeling motivated to scared and wondering if I have it in my...and procrastinating....and its driving me crazy. I NEED TO GET THIS DONE....FACE THIS FEAR. HELP PLEASE

Last edited by HotShots0991 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Breaking the fear
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I am not a pick up artist by any means...
And you posted this here? WTF?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Seems like he is trying to get into it tho lol... So, there is a problem here. It's 100% ok to have a fetish. Many have them. But there is still the social norm you have to adhere to.

Take MILFs for example. If I go around being loud asking mom's "HEY I LIKE MILF, DATE ME" they will most likely not respond well. Whereas, if I approach like a normal social person, and say "hey... you caught my eye. am doing MILF vids on youtube, do you mind if I film your body?" That will probably work better because you are not outing her in public. The louder you are and the more attention you draw to yourself, the less likely you're going to be successful in this situation.

It's not really about being proud and outing yourself, it's about doing what's socially acceptable. By approaching and doing it, your already showing fear is not holding you back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Seems like he is trying to get into it tho lol... So, there is a problem here. It's 100% ok to have a fetish. Many have them. But there is still the social norm you have to adhere to.

Take MILFs for example. If I go around being loud asking mom's "HEY I LIKE MILF, DATE ME" they will most likely not respond well. Whereas, if I approach like a normal social person, and say "hey... you caught my eye. am doing MILF vids on youtube, do you mind if I film your body?" That will probably work better because you are not outing her in public. The louder you are and the more attention you draw to yourself, the less likely you're going to be successful in this situation.

It's not really about being proud and outing yourself, it's about doing what's socially acceptable. By approaching and doing it, your already showing fear is not holding you back.
Oh okay. That makes sense. Never thought about it that way. The reason why I thought maybe I have to project is cause when I walk up to a female that catches my eye who I want to ask theirs been times where a guys walking right up behind her or to her side, and so my voice lowered cause I was embarrassed of them hearing...voice lowered so low she said huh like 3 times and I had to repeat myself before she rejected it....or I was so self conscience about potential ball busters or mean girls around my target making fun of me or laughing at me cause of the fetish that I shamefully asked in a low voice which I feel makes an already weird thing appear more weird. On the other hand I feel as if I confidently just layed it out in the open with out worrying about who hears-asking in a clear, loud, voice then it projects more confidence, looks less weird and if she says no, I can turn to the next girl and be like what about you or something....but my approach style nows been to safe. I ask and only the woman I ask hears...I get rejected with out people knowing because I'm so safe. I just feel like I'd get better quality and more success in obtaining more vids for the tube and even numbers from the same girls If I treated this like its not a weird thing and just said fuck my repuation, let everyone know I got a foot fetish.

The way I see it I have to suffer. I have to be put in the fire and just survive til its over...and by the end of it the award will be worth it to a degree despite the social humiliation I endure. One girl was super hot, and I could've gotten a longer clip, but I heard a howling laughter in the back round and I cut it short. Just felt super strange. I need to just do it....but the fear is REAL.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Gotta think telling a woman "I make MILF videos for youtube, can I film your body" would also be received in a creepy fashion.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]