Insights from 8 years of gaming

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This post will not apply to sociopathic sex addicts. Hopefully none of you are.

I've been gaming for around 8 years now. The journey so far has been great - To the point where on rare occasions I now manage to close a 10. (God this girl from LA! (In love again - better run for the hills)).

This girl in particular made me realize why 8 years could have probably been 4 or 5. And here it is:

The thing is, and I suspect this happens to many blokes; is that when I started getting solid results from the 7s and 8s, I started to feel quite powerful and was happy gaming them to get the immediate result I wanted. I had no real long term interest in most of these girls but was happy to game for the validation I received.

What a waste of time.

I think this is a fundamental problem in the game when men start out, hearing things like.... "Speak to 99 girls, 1 of them will want you". Yeah it will help you get over AA, and yeah one of them will like you, fuck it 80 of them might like you. But who cares, really? You’ll end up gaming them from a disingenuous place, wasting your time, and hers. You’ll end up forgetting why the hell you spent years learning about this stuff.

I’m a romantic sucker at heart (as I’m sure most of you guys are who are reading this), and the problem with these relentless approaches is that you will never ever get that feeling where you see a girl from across the room and really WANT to speak to her. They’re all just 1s and 0s.

I don’t know perhaps I’m a special case, but the moral of the story is:

When you start getting proper results, stop treating it like a numbers game. It’s much more rewarding when you come from an intentional place. I think there is probably a tendency for guys to get complacent and feed off results from girls they don’t really want and just waste time not really getting what they want out of this.

Hopefully that made some sort of sense and will resonate with you.

Peace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been doing this so long(since15) looks are just a ordinary thing to me now, nothing special, it can be the most gorgeous women, if she has a basic, or dull personality its a turn off to me, but a gorgeous girl with a personality to match is the biggest turn on to me.

My thing is to find the most gorgeous women, with an even more amazing personality. I feel this is the heights of the game, and ones like this come are less common, over just another pretty face nowadays.

There's nothing like having a deep, genuine, stimulating conversation, with the most exotic women you've ever seen, and she's not only stimulating visually, but stimulating your mind as well. This is what makes a woman more attractive to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well said