London Seduction Scene (the LSS) forum to close! (Statement)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some of you may or may not be familiar with the London Seduction Scene. Those who are more older/experienced PUAs may know them very well.

The London Seduction Scene is (in)famous however after over 10 years of service will close its doors in May 2016- next month.

It is a London based PUA lair which, arguably, helped launch the careers of Richard La Ruina, PUA Training as well as offering meet ups with some of the most prolific PUAs in the world.
The LSS were pivotal in helping US based companies launch in the UK which bridged the gap between US and UK and made PUA an international event.

Interesting for the average joe pick up the forum was an "invitation/reference based only" message board.
Rather than just sign up with a username, password and e-mail you HAD to be referred by a credible source within PUA tor view or post there.

However due to declining web traffic the owner (Adrian) posted the following statement announcing the forums closure.

"Hi Guys,

Our hosting is up for renewal on 15th May and I have decided not to renew. Looking at the stats, this site gets about a tenth of the traffic it got this time last year. And we weren't exactly busy then, either. Our membership has been in steady decline and I receive regular requests from members asking to have their accounts deleted.

TheLSS.com has had a good run, lasting nearly sixteen years. In that time we've seen the community grow from the underground into a relatively mainstream phenomenon. I'd like to think that we (and other similar sites) played a big role in managing that transition.

It has been several years since we reached a point where I felt a site like ours was no longer relevant. There are plenty of other seduction forums, facebook pages, youtube channels, SPAM groups, blogs, etc, and none of the information stored here is secret any more. Our work here is done. It is now time for us to step aside to make way for whatever the community wants to create next.

Some time between 7th and 15th May I will shut down the site cleanly. All data (posts, messages, registration details, etc) will be deleted from our service provider account. I will replace the homepage with a blank page. After 15th, you will (probably, depending on our service provider) get a standard "site not found" page.

The thelss.com domain continues to be owned by me and is registered up to February 2018. It is not for sale.

I am not prepared to give or sell ownership of this site or any of its content to anyone else. It contains too much personal member data, including email addresses, personal profile text and private messages. I promised that I would respect members' privacy and I am keeping that promise.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our site. TheLSS.com wouldn't have been the same without you!

Adrian"

:shock:

RIP LSS.com 2005-2016