News scandal.Pickup company charged with raping drunk woman!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

:shock:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/S ... 42701.html

The News reporter explicitly identifies the defendents as PUAs.

In what could be the biggest scandal to hit PUA since RSD Julian Blanc and Elliott Rodger.

Three instructors from a company called "Efficient Pickup" have been arrested and charged with raping an intoxicated and unconcious woman.

Police are using a field/lay report from the company that bragged the woman was intoxicated, had vomited and was unconcious during the assault. This is as good as a confession.

The trial will begin today January 4th 2016. (a trial that quick is as good as settled).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 am 
English Muffin

Oh dear.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:42 am 

Oh lovely. (Sarcasm).

These guys are so not representative of the larger community.

What a shame. Fucking idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Oh lovely. (Sarcasm).

These guys are so not representative of the larger community.

What a shame. Fucking idiots.

Gotta say though, recently Ive become wary of the communities views on taking home women from bars. Maybe somethings need to change with respect to this advice. When you tell guys who have poor social skills and generally poor at reading social cues, maybe telling them to "pull" a chick from the bar and overcome lmr and resistance with dominance is not a good thing. We never know how intoxicated someone is...these guys in the article could have legitimately thought the chick was tipsy but down, banged her, then she vomited afterwards...as the news stories says is all they posted about..her vomiting afterwards. For eg, on NYE I was with the chick and some friends....one of the girls was fine all night with the group, everyone was drinking. But the next day I saw her and she was asking what she did because she was so drunk but didnt appear to be. Now, this chick didnt do anything to be embarrassed about...she was with the group all night...so its not like when a girl lies the next day to cover something. She was just that drunk she couldnt remember anything. Now if some guy had taken her home, he wont have known she was drunk, and she could very well call rape.

There's a line between a girl being a bit more social with alcohol and drunk. And I think the community forgets that sometimes. There are some girls who are drunk and fumbling, some who are drunk and can appear normal. I know I've been on some dates where the chick had one drink, she seems completely normal...couple hrs later she vomits or falls down. If I had taken her home and banged her, legally it would be rape...and the laws support that even if you had no idea. I guess what I'm saying is, when you go for the quick lays and alcohol is involved, be extra cautious. When you're pushing quick escalation, its difficult to distinguish what reactions you get based on your game, and how much she's had to drink and her tolerance. So maybe take it slow sometimes with chicks at the bar/club. Frankly, I suprised with the whole snl in clubs/bars mentality,more charges of rape aren't happening.

For eg, a recent thread here:
Quote:
Every time we need the toilet we go together and kiss whilst we're away from everyone. This happens about 3 times before we decide to go get a drink in a bar. It's new years, we're both a bit drunk but things are getting flirty. So I take her outside and we have a good old chat, make out some more then end up back at hers. She was discouraging me from coming back but we started making out as soon as we got back on the sofas. Then when everyone else got back we went up to her room. She gave me a lot of LMR, things like "I don't even like you" and "everyone will be annoyed with me" but she gave in eventually and we had some pretty wild sex. Ended it with the line "I've never had sex with someone that isn't my boyfriend before"
If this chick was drunk and he banged her, legally its rape.
Quote:
So I've got a group of friends I hang with frequently and recently one of my friends has brought two of her best friends into the group. One of the girls in particular I hit it off with from the start, only issue being she has a long term boyfriend. So I backed off because that's not my style. However one night recently we all got pretty drunk and went back to my friends. This girl was all over me, she dragged me to the bedroom to 'talk' to me, she said words to the effect of 'you understand me because you've been in a long term relationship' and basically 'I think I like you' blah blah blah. We had a little kiss and that was that.
If banged, legally rape.
Quote:
I think we never got to the building attraction phase cause of the ONS. We were both drunk that night.
Guys seem to forget that the law doesnt care if you were drunk, just that she was. And if she was that drunk, then you're putting yourself at risk. Dont put yourself in a situation where you could be arrested for an easy lay. We brush over when a guy mentions that a chick he was gaming was drunk...maybe we shouldnt?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:37 pm 

Since when did rape go from "Forcing sex upon someone(regardless of gender), without mutual consent" to "having sex with a drunk woman"?

I honestly cannot understand this. It's like driving drunk and running someone over. You should not be held accountable for your actions because you were intoxicated?

I think people are to easily impressed by the word rape.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:44 pm 

Quote:
Since when did rape go from "Forcing sex upon someone(regardless of gender), without mutual consent" to "having sex with a drunk woman"?

I honestly cannot understand this. It's like driving drunk and running someone over. You should not be held accountable for your actions because you were intoxicated?

It doesn't make sense but that's how the law sees it in the u.s. A same night lay with an intoxicated girl fits the legal definition in most cases. If she chooses to press charges the law backs it. Hence why pickup and snl can easily get lumped into rape and attacks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:09 pm 
English Muffin

This letter is an eye opener of a falsely accused rapist to the girl he lost his virginity to:

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... me-of-rape

I have no idea of the nature of the pick up guys in question, but something as subjective as claiming rape can have some serious consequences.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:24 pm 

Still... even if it's subjective, and there are some nuances around consent, posting details about it afterwards and bragging about this conquest of his is just retarded.

The article also makes it sound like this is not the first time. Police found hundreds of images on his phone of girls in similar situations... Passed out and vomiting and drunk.

Guy is clearly a piece of shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

She is voluntarily leaving the bar at 1-2 a.m. in the morning shit faced, with two dude, and nobody forced her to drink. I pretty sure she had some clue there was going to be a penis in her soon.

But if she's puking ass incoherent shitty drunk, fucking STOP Bros.

Don't go full steam double team... THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ...WTF?

It matters legally, because in most states, incapacitated people are unable to consent to sex.

Passed out, puking IS INCAPACITATED!

The inability to say NO is NOT a YES!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

It doesn't make sense but that's how the law sees it in the u.s. A same night lay with an intoxicated girl fits the legal definition in most cases. If she chooses to press charges the law backs it. Hence why pickup and snl can easily get lumped into rape and attacks.
I'm not 100% that that's correct Neo. I believe that intent and knowledge in this case is involved - if there's reasonable reason to believe she's drunk, sure, but I'm not sure it's as black and white as "if she's drunk it's rape".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:22 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not 100% that that's correct Neo. I believe that intent and knowledge in this case is involved - if there's reasonable reason to believe she's drunk, sure, but I'm not sure it's as black and white as "if she's drunk it's rape".

Thing is...when I read the article and watched clip, I could tell that these guys must not have posted the details in a way that showed explicit knowledge and intent. If they had posted stuff like "I was banging her while she just layed there" it would have been in the clip. What they DID quote was typical pua marketing hype "we go out and seduce women" so I guessed that these guys did not really post something that sounded like they were commiting an actual assault or taking advantage. When Julien said what he said, or E Rodgers wrote what he did, the news was explicit with saying what it was.... here....they danced around it. If the news had a forum post that sounded legit rapey, they'd post at least a line or two - instead they showed broken lines from the girl's account. Now if that post did have anything implying they knew this girl couldnt consent...why wouldnt the post it?

They say they found hundred of photos of nude women "asleep" and "unconscious"...well if I took pictures of chicks I banged con-sensually in their sleep, as dudes do to brag it would look bad if I were accused of rape. Look at how vague the news story is keeping shit....a forum post bragging of a rape but no screenshots...pictures of chicks asleep. Thats like me banging a chick from the bar, she throws up during sex but I continue banging because she is acting normal besides that...I post the story as a funny Lay report...the chick cries rape and the news labels my post as "Neo detailed his attack." Then they seize my cell and find girls sleeping in my bed and say they're "unconscious."

Now, the actual forum post from 2013 is on the hate website (dont know if I can link it or quote it here). Reading it, at least from the original author's words, he wasnt banging a passed out woman. He didnt comment on or think about how drunk she was or that he was taking advantage of her. He is concerned with "keeping her in state," "pleasuring her"....not one mention of her being unconscious during, or her fumbling around. He doesnt write the report like someone who thinks he's fucking a girl who cant consent. From his point of view he's banging a chick who is down for a train.

What these guys did was stupid. But if the original post on hate forum is real, they didnt think they were raping or taking advantage of a chick. Could it be rape? Yeah....I dont know how drunk she was. But these guys didnt mention it in the detailed lay report where the guy is talking about wanting to pleasure her and his ocd. Maybe they lied in the post and she was unconscious. But if the court is using this post as evidence, its crazy to get from this that they even thought what they were doing was not consensual.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah it's unfortunate that the lines are so blurred, and that the media always has its own angle where they love to spin things. Of course I do agree that you should NEVER try to have sex with someone who is obviously drunk and doesn't know what is happening but it's possible that it may be sometimes a bit difficult to distinguish between someone who's been drinking and someone who's drunk. It is definitely best to always exercise caution.