Started chatting up, but now at a loss!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

I recently started chatting up with this girl on a social media platform and we realized that we share a common interest for certain books. The talks got a bit frequent and we started talking about other stuff as well. She asked me for my FB profile but I couldn't give her that because I just got out of a relationship and there's a whole lot of incriminating evidence on my profile. Anyways, after that, she seemed to cool down a bit and replies only when I ask her something. No initiative from her side as was the case before. Any help or suggestions on how to spark it back up would be really helpful. We stay in different cities so me suggesting to to meet up won't work right now.

Thanks and Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 pm 

Quote:
Hi Guys,

I recently started chatting up with this girl on a social media platform and we realized that we share a common interest for certain books. The talks got a bit frequent and we started talking about other stuff as well. She asked me for my FB profile but I couldn't give her that because I just got out of a relationship and there's a whole lot of incriminating evidence on my profile. Anyways, after that, she seemed to cool down a bit and replies only when I ask her something. No initiative from her side as was the case before. Any help or suggestions on how to spark it back up would be really helpful. We stay in different cities so me suggesting to to meet up won't work right now.

Thanks and Cheers

This is probably going nowhere, OP... She's in a different city anyway, where's the prospect here?

Game locally. Much easier, plus you can actually MEET the person.

Clean up your FB profile though... it'll take 10 minutes. Then you won't run into this problem again... Plus if you did want to get things going with this cyber girl again, then that's how you start.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks and Cheers

This is probably going nowhere, OP... She's in a different city anyway, where's the prospect here?

Game locally. Much easier, plus you can actually MEET the person.

Clean up your FB profile though... it'll take 10 minutes. Then you won't run into this problem again... Plus if you did want to get things going with this cyber girl again, then that's how you start.

Thanks for the reply mate. I'm actually going to be relocating to her city in the next couple of months. Thanks for the advise of cleaning up the FB profile, I will do that. Any advise on how to take this forward is appreciated.

Cheers